Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The mass landing myth

UM-Bot

Sean Casteel: There exists a prevailing belief among a great many within the UFO community that there will someday come a “mass landing,” a revelation to the entire world of the flying saucer reality we have only seen the briefest hints of so far. We somehow believe we are “owed” a climactic revelation as to the true nature of the flying saucer phenomenon, that we will one day have paid our dues and will receive a payoff in the form of some kind of ultimate truth.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article
  • Like 3

That's not science, it's religious cultist prattle. In the absence of evidence, belief has become the fallback position of the diehard remnant of UFOlogy.

• Like 3

I think at best we will find out, someday far into the future, that these saucers were military the whole time.

• Like 2

I think at best we will find out, someday far into the future, that these saucers were military the whole time.

I agree, not all but.. many I feel are the results of years of black projects. Billions per year go into the military industrial complex....and I'm not disagreeing with that. We need to stay ahead of the curve. I believe when the time comes it will be disclosed.

seax :yes:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I never heard of this theory. Well then, you got to consider, these spaceships show up en masse... and then what? They make us caramel apples and play chutes and ladders?

Nothing more than wishful thinking.