Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5746    Colonel Rhubarb

Colonel Rhubarb

Scrupulously Polite

• 22,229 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

View Postseeder, on 27 January 2013 - 06:11 PM, said:

But there is no energy grid.

And if the can make interstellar flight Im sure they've figured out a reliable and plentiful source of energy in the first place
You say that, but how do you know? Just because we haven't found it yet, we assume there isn't one?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#5747    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,328 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 27 January 2013 - 07:52 PM, said:

You say that, but how do you know? Just because we haven't found it yet, we assume there isn't one?

Do you know what a Magnetometer is, and ground-penetrating radar is? If so could they detect energy fields do you think? Or would they not work in an energy field?

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5748    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,137 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 27 January 2013 - 07:05 PM, said:

No, no, the idea is that the stone Circles concentrated and focussed the energy so it could be used as a Beacon from long distances; much the same principle, in fact, as these.

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://en.wikipedia....rectional_range

That barely addresses the first point as a signal is a signal, and I don't see how symmetry within a circle is going to affect anything as the crystals within the rock have no orientation. You've also added the problem of a power source, since transmitters use direct signal amplification. Per zoser's concept, they would have to be under constant oscillation and then the current potential would be miniscule, not that it could go anywhere because the majority of your quartz is imbedded in some of the nicest insulating material you could ask for.

None of that addresses any of the other points either.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#5749    JGriffinOB1

JGriffinOB1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

I'm sure its been addressed somewhere but I'm new.

If The Ancient Alien Theory Is true does that mean that the descriptions in The Vedas and the Bible are of Aliens and Alien technology?

I'm always struck by how different some of them are.

Theorist make the point that some of the Biblical descriptions, as well as those from South America, sound like modern rocket technology. Yet The Vedas sound more like the modern day UFO phenomena. The 2 technologies seem vastly different.

#5750    Colonel Rhubarb

Colonel Rhubarb

Scrupulously Polite

• 22,229 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

look, I'm not supposed to know how it's supposed to work, am I? That's just the theory, basically. People are so pedantic. I love the way that they spend so much time & effort pulling apart everyone's ideas but their own, but they don't have any ideas of their own, since all they do is deny everything.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#5751    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,737 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:07 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 27 January 2013 - 07:06 PM, said:

Which satellites is their 'satnav' navigating reference to?

My guess it's not satellite based navigation, it's navigation through time and dimensions, guided by sources we are not familiar with, do not know they exist.

And who knows the foreign craft did not derive energy from certain of these structures?  They've already constructed a replica of the Gaza pyramid complete with interior tunnels and demonstrated energy generation by mixing two common substances in the right place and a predictable chemical reaction takes place.  So, why not? With the microwave product of that reaction being some sort of energy ray emitted upwards in the sky.

Then there is the obvious question; why use incredibly hard granite and andesite at all when they clearly were able to use and shape softer material such as limestone and sandstone?

The quartz rock must have been used for a definite and distinct purpose.  For example inside the upper chamber in the GP.  It points to the chamber as the centre of the machine where the energy conversion took place.  

It all fits.  No mummy, no art, no statues, no reliefs, nothing only a controversial minuscule piece of writing allegedly referring to Khufu.  

The rest of the GP served as the amplification of the causing signal from the upper chamber.  

So yes if all they had wanted to do was build walls in Peru and tombs in Egypt why bother with the much heavier and problematic quartz based rock?

I'll leave that one for the skeptics to puzzle over.

Posted Image

#5752    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,035 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:12 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 27 January 2013 - 07:05 PM, said:

No, no, the idea is that the stone Circles concentrated and focussed the energy so it could be used as a Beacon from long distances; much the same principle, in fact, as these.

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://en.wikipedia....rectional_range

I always felt quite 'charged' when I visited this building in Eindhoven, the Netherlands:

Posted Image

But I should add that the beer was great.

#5753    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,143 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:22 PM

Party`s on then Next U/M party ,and all the Beer you can Hold ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#5754    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,137 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:44 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 27 January 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:

look, I'm not supposed to know how it's supposed to work, am I? That's just the theory, basically.

If you're going to bring it up, you should expect to have to back it up. Any Idea in a discussion like this is naturally subject to question. It may not be your idea but you're putting yourself in the position of a proponent and that puts you kind of on the spot for it.

People are so pedantic. I love the way that they spend so much time & effort pulling apart everyone's ideas but their own, but they don't have any ideas of their own, since all they do is deny everything.

Plenty of counterarguments have been put forth but very few of them responded to with anything definitive, and why should we do your work for you?

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#5755    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,328 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 27 January 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:

but they don't have any ideas of their own, since all they do is deny everything.

well Id disagree, naturally. You see you talk about energy lines/centers whatever,  at ancient stones/megalithic sites, and how man hasnt investigated and found them yet. But you have nothing to back up what you say about such things, except hearsay. Which is a word scarily close to heresy... how do you know man hasn't investigated? How can you be sure?

So I did a little research on mans investigations of these sites, and how they could have missed finding invisible energy centers...hence my question about ground penetrating radar and magnetometers..

Because when I looked into it, I discovered man used both the above methods at such sites as Stonehenge, but found nothing like energy.

"The henge was found using ground-penetrating radar and magnetometers; the discovery is below ground and not visible to the naked eye.[3] The resulting images suggest a large circular ditch feature which appears to have been dug out in scoops"

http://en.wikipedia....e_at_Stonehenge

But they never found any energy when investigating with the tools that would have found it!!!

But Im not an expert on what radar can detect. Nor magnetometers. But I now know the above two things found nothing but rocks. No energyfields Im afraid

At least I will go look for proof, for or against... rather than just assume I can say its true  and therefore others shall believe it.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5756    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,328 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:20 PM

Good heavens see the stats

186 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 183 guests, 1 anonymous users

#5757    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,137 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:23 PM

View Postzoser, on 27 January 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

Then there is the obvious question; why use incredibly hard granite and andesite at all when they clearly were able to use and shape softer material such as limestone and sandstone?

Experience? Softer also often translates into weaker, and sandstone is known to weather quite badly. Nor are all stone types of the same quality. They actually did use limestone for parts of Sacsayhuaman.

The quartz rock must have been used for a definite and distinct purpose.  For example inside the upper chamber in the GP.  It points to the chamber as the centre of the machine where the energy conversion took place.  

It all fits.  No mummy, no art, no statues, no reliefs, nothing only a controversial minuscule piece of writing allegedly referring to Khufu.  

The rest of the GP served as the amplification of the causing signal from the upper chamber.  

So yes if all they had wanted to do was build walls in Peru and tombs in Egypt why bother with the much heavier and problematic quartz based rock?

I'll leave that one for the skeptics to puzzle over.

For one thing, it's not "quartz based." Granites by definition are between 20-60% quartz, also varying by type. Most of that is surrounded by feldspar and other minerals. In andesites, quartz is generally an accessory mineral.

#5758    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 10,266 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

View Postseeder, on 27 January 2013 - 11:20 PM, said:

Good heavens see the stats

186 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 183 guests, 1 anonymous users

Pretty ridiculous, huh?

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#5759    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 28,243 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:35 AM

View PostCrikey, on 25 January 2013 - 09:27 AM, said:

[Crikey said- No offence mate but I don't give a rat's ass what Catholics say.. ;)
(It's nothing personal, I don't give a sh**  what Mormons, Jehovahs, Baptists, Calvinists, Rapturists, Pentecostalists, Munchkins etc say either]

Are you his manager, agent, fan or bodyguard mate?
I don't dismiss WOH or anybody else, I only dismiss their religious beliefs.. :)

Bodyguard
Fricken big one too. Problem?

If you assume the manifestations in the Bible genuinely happened, then please do the faithful the common courtesy of assuming they are what they're presented to be - the various hosts of Heaven"

No offence mate but I don't give a rat's ass what Catholics say..

Then why do you expect the courtesy of a reply? If you do not care what others have to say why are you in a discussion forum. You claim to have all this religious stuff connected into the ETH, but when someone who can actually talk the talk shows up, you dismiss him and tell us how things are in the world of crikey. If someone else has something to offer, then it does not matter if you do not give a rats ****, because this is a discussion forum and all opinions are to be heard and debated. Not followed blindly. And dead set, some of the stuff you are touting really does requires some backup, because it only seems to be making perfect sense to one person - you.

If he (or anybody else) cares to meet me in a religious discussion forum I'll be happy to systematically demolish any Organised Religion and cult they care to name.
We holy men take no prisoners-
"They couldn't beat Paul in arguments because of his wisdom and the spirit" (Acts 6:10)

Well that is rich. YOU come into an ET discussion ,try to change it to religion and then issue a religious challenge? You are in the wrong place. If you want to annoy the theologian, go there and do so. If you want to discusse the UFO and ET PHENOMENA, then you come here. Not rocket science crikey. If I wanted to waste my time on arguing theological BS, then I would be in the appropriate forums doing so. That is why they exist after all.
And you grandiose cry if victory is nothing more than laughable. Many lose the battle by being overburdened with their own confidence. We are interested in facts, not battle cries. I think you have already lost half the battle!  Going by the rebuttals offered here, it is plainly obvious that you have more faith in your abilities than they deserve.

I have THE POWER.. :)
"The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds" (2 Cor 10:4)

I just keep getting stronger!..
Posted Image

We are not using weapons crikey, we are using facts. Perhaps that is why you seem to be charging in the wrong direction so often. I am not sure why you think you are getting stronger, you seem to be alone in that opinion in this forum from the comments I am reading.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#5760    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 28,243 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:37 AM

View PostCrikey, on 25 January 2013 - 09:44 AM, said:

Dichotomy? I don't know what that is mate but if I get one I'll try dabbing TCP on it and hope it clears up.. :)
There's zilch wrong with scripture unless it's twisted out of shape-
"If anyone preaches a perverted gospel they're accursed" (Gal 1:6-9)

Well that' pretty much mankind as a whole in the bucket now what?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.