Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Final Voting: Worst Avatar

Saru

Who should win Worst Avatar ?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who should win Worst Avatar ?

• Aslan
    • Agent:21
    • Tendo
    • Sarkypi
    • Man_in_mudboots
    • Moe_Eubleck
    • FreddyvJason
    • Babs
    • Dreamrebel
    • Snowbaby
    • UniversalAbsurdity

The voting for this category will close on Friday 11th. The person with the most votes will be the winner. The choices available in this vote are the most nominated members from the nominations thread for this category.

Feel free to post/comment on your vote, but do not try to influence the voting with cries of 'Vote for me!' or anything else along those lines . Trying to cast more than one vote in a particular category is also disallowed.

The avatars for this vote:

Aslan

user posted image

Agent:21

user posted image

Tendo

user posted image

Sarkypi

user posted image

Man_in_mudboots

user posted image

Moe_Eubleck

user posted image

FreddyvJason

user posted image

Babs

user posted image

Dreamrebel

user posted image

Snowbaby

user posted image

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• BurnSide

• Xenojjin

• sasass

UniversalAbsurdity

user posted image

dreamrebel's scares me ph34r.gif

snowbaby must have changed her avatar, because the one that everybody was nominating was the statue of the little kid praying, in a lamb suit. the one she has now is funny. laugh.gif tendo too. we were nominating his avatar of the nintedo.

snowbaby must have changed her avatar, because the one that everybody was nominating was the statue of the little kid praying, in a lamb suit. the one she has now is funny. laugh.gif tendo too. we were nominating his avatar of the nintedo.

Don't forget Babs. She used to have a picture of some smirking guy in a tan fedora.

i vote that the winner has to change their avatar!

aslan aslan!

crying.gif

The only thing stopping me breaking down in tears at this very moment is the fact that if I win this award I'll be suspending the posting abilities of every single person who voted for me.

And their friends.

devil.gif

did i mention i voted for babs? thumbsup.gif

Hmmmm the two kindergarten rejects have been split.... and so their vote will be split too *Sigh*

Though they are by far the most dire examples of avatars I've seen here or on ANY forum, they won't win with a split vote...... so given Aslan is so desprate for votes.... hehehehe

Aslan Posted on Jun 4 2004, 11:12 PM

The only thing stopping me breaking down in tears at this very moment is the fact that if I win this award I'll be suspending the posting abilities of every single person who voted for me.

And their friends.

tongue.gif *chuckle* does that mean that I'll have to suspend your posting abilities too since we are friends??? w00t.gifwhistling2.gifthumbsup.gifdevil.gif

is it possible for a mod to suspend his/her own posting privaleges on this forum ? blink.gif

i voted for the one snowbaby is using now- -

(I can't stand that ... w00t.gifw00t.gif ****bites lip***** w00t.gifw00t.gif ........ wacko.gif ...........

as far as Aslans' avatar-

- I think it's a cool moderator avatar. (original) whistling2.gif

( in a weird, creepy sort of way ) tongue.gif

Edited by sasass

Just consider it an intervention of caring friends...

It had to be done for your own good, I am sorry.

It hurts us more than you to put you through this...really...We will all help you get through this together...

You will be OK.

go to your happy place...go to your happy place...

i voted for myself tongue.gif

*hides from Aslan*