Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Game camera pic

darrylwinder

went out to check my game camera today on my property and the post I have it on was knocked over

The camera had on 200 pics of the sky after it was knocked over but there was one weird photo

see the pic

post-64785-1195149583_thumb.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Primeval

• SunDogDayze

• Sammeh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a winter coat with hair on it???

come on

I have been wearing hunter orange because the hunt is on up here

that is freaky lol, it may be bigfoot :o

Here is your picture with high contrast and brightness.

linked-image

Guy with blanket over his head?

I wish they'd notice your picture. I see a fox. <3 and its so cute!

I wish they'd notice your picture. I see a fox. <3 and its so cute!

I am trying to see a fox..it would be much happier than the image I keep seeing of someone with a fuzzy blanket over their head hovering over a camera.

I see the animals ear quite clearly. It doesn't look weird at all, maybe a small deer or even some kind of dog or something.

I see the animals ear quite clearly. It doesn't look weird at all, maybe a small deer or even some kind of dog or something.

I was thinking deer or coyote.

yea have to agree..possibly a deer's ear and its face is going past the lens

OH! Of course! I do see it now...thanks, guys. It looks like an animal (dog or fox) is right at the lens, and we can see the right ear, and the rest of the right side of the body, it's rear right leg being the appendage sticking out.

How silly, I lightened the picture up myself and still didn't see it. :P

Mystery solved?

Edited by SunDogDayze

That picture scared the s*** out of me, but after a looking over my shoulder to make sure there wasnt some psyco with a knife :unsure: , it does look like an ear of a deer or maybe a cow?

After brightening and upping the contrast a bit, i do see what looks like a fox, and you can clearly see its ear and right side.

Haha that photo definately has some Pareidolia going on there. Took me bout 30 seconds to realise it was a dear or fox ;)

The ear was the first thing I saw. I had to squint my eyes and take some stupid pills to see a person.

It is a cow, they love knocking things over and it is checking to see if there is food in the camera.

I am trying to see a fox..it would be much happier than the image I keep seeing of someone with a fuzzy blanket over their head hovering over a camera.

It is no doubt a cow but that does not explain the face in the ear.

You see a face because face because you want to see a face.

at first i was like...."oh my gosh...." then i saw the brighter contrast one... <_< i wish it could have been like the grim reaper or something O.O

at first i was like...."oh my gosh...." then i saw the brighter contrast one... <_< i wish it could have been like the grim reaper or something O.O

Cause the grim reaper has nothing better to do then knock cameras off trees and get caught in a photo! All the while showing off the winter line of grim reaper clothing?