Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why doesn't God help?

Beckys_Mom

I always seen God as the almighty...I always said there was nothing God could not do, no such thing as 'God CAN'T' God is all loving <---yep my motto...but then this happens....

2 hours after I wrote that........I stumbled to another section of the forum........read a disturbing story........... http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...howtopic=126535

read it, it only takes a couple of mins........I'll give you the gist of it........a 3 yr old baby girl, Accidently (not fully potty trained...its understandable, I still have trouble with my 2 and a 1/2 yr old)...wets her pants............her stepdad made her stand in a corner for an hour soaked in urine.....(cruel yes very )..........but he doesnt stop at that, he doesnt even calm down after an hour.......NO........he begins to SPANK the defencless child.............the child not knowing why too young to understand..........BUT NOOOOOOOOOO he doesnt stop at just spanking..no no.....he unleashes his RAGE on the toddler..and beats her kicking punching, bashing her tiny head to the walls for 45 mins..untill her tiny little body cant take no more and she DIED..the son of a b*tch beat a defencless child to death for 45 mins... <-----------------------a horrible way to die dont you think??

So I now question this all loving God...why would an all loving God allow this child go through this??...........why did her mother watch and do nothing? why over a month ago when the social workers came to see if the children where in any danger, the social worker reported no danger? .............WHY???? ..........

Last time I heard a story like this was to a 4 yr old girl beaten to death...time before that I read 3 other stories similar..all toddlers beaten to death.....what did I do?? I made up excuse after excuse as to WHY God would not help these defencless children...ohh yeaa I sure dd..for faith was something I didnt wish to let go of

Last night..was the straw that broke the camels back.....I ran out of excuses as to why God doesnt send protection in any form for these defenceless children who dont know any better...how can they..they are just growing or at least trying to

I broke down and came to the conclusion that all I ever did was make up my own form of excuses as to why bad things happen...you know the usual - with good comes bad

but no child needs to suffer...they should get a chance to grow and learn just like us....why in the bible does it NOT state child abuse is wrong?? could it be that God just dont give a damn??

I can live in a world with bad..but when it comes to little defencless children with no protection..thats when I say - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...and im sick to the back teeth of people saying..IM NOT BLAMING GOD FOR THE CHILD DYING...IF THERE WAS AN ALL LOVING GOD SHE WOUDNT HAVE SUFFERED!!

................"Ohh but dont worry God will love them and make sure they no longer suffer in heaven, kids get all access free passes to heaven ya know?" <---sick of this lame excuse

how does saying that make things OK?? HOW?...isnt the purpose of life to LIVE or at least get the chance to??

Why couldnt God send angles for all children as protection untill they are old enough to protect themselves?

How many parents have poured FULL trust into god and jesus for help and support..when IE their kids were sick and dying only to find it FAILS?? how many?? too many if you ask me

So is God as all loving as I always thought he was?? ..I dont think so..I now believe..God never had a PLAN..I mean what kind of sick plan is it for a toddler to get beaten to death with NO HELP?? <--thats a devine plan is it?? :huh:

All I have now is the power of love...for my child and my partner..thats ALL I am going to need from now on

No more living in fear and worried if God is going to let me down anymore

No more making up my own form of excuses for God

No more ...telling myself things and trying to convince myself it is all Gods work

When I hear a voice in my head.(.which always sounded like my own voice anyhoo)..am I going to try and believe it must be help from God..NO

From now on its going to be me trusting in ME and my family..at least when I ask my loved ones and myself a question I get a STRAIGHT answer

No more thinking if others that dont get prayers answered that it could be because they arent praying hard enough...<--I now see that as arrogance

Was this easy for me? no..it hurt to think that after all these long years there is no all loving God not for me

I am not going to put anyone else down for still following....I followed ever since I was a child...up till now..I figured out the real truth..its every man for him/herself...we arent going to get answers that we have to try and figer out a puzzel to make it fit as Gods help...NO..

As far as I am concerned there is some consciousness within this universe an energy...we have to have come from something and evolved....I believe man just gave it a name and called it god..then stories were made up about this God...but I believe if we seek out real answers ..we will find them ourselves

Life to me is for living ...family should always come before any faith in any god <--my belief on how I now see it all

My love for my child and my partner is far more powerful than this God...if I where God..at least I wouldnt allow kids to be hurt along with a tone of crap that goes on..but see I have compassion...thats one more ability than what this god has or will ever have

I hold a right to speak freely on what and how I feel...........I dont believe in a God any longer for ME..that dont mean the rest of you

I bold and unlerline the words FOR ME for a good reason..for those that glance at posts and ramble off before reading it right

thanks for your time :tu:

Edited by Beckys_Mom

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Lt_Ripley

• Paranoid Android

• Leonardo

beautifully written. Not too long ago I came to the same conclusion. Listen you don't have to believe in a God. But no one knows for sure what happens I believe if there is a God and he wants me to follow him he will give me a sign. I feel family is first and wasting your time praising someone who most likely isn't there is a waste of time. If you live a good life and there is a heaven and a God then he should let you in. Just live life. Because no sick being would want that. Read some passages of the bible they are disturbing and they just show millions of deaths. If you want do your own research but gladly you found this out before you got older and realized how religion wasted your time and separated you from your family time.

Edited by HumanTorch

beautifully written. Not too long ago I came to the same conclusion. Listen you don't have to believe in a God. But no one knows for sure what happens I believe if there is a God and he wants me to follow him he will give me a sign. I feel family is first and wasting your time praising someone who most likely isn't there is a waste of time. If you live a good life and there is a heaven and a God then he should let you in. Just live life. Because no sick being would want that. Read some passages of the bible they are disturbing and they just show millions of deaths. If you want do your own research but gladly you found this out before you got older and realized how religion wasted your time and separated you from your family time.

I lost a faith I held all my life...it hurt at the start was like getting over a death..........sigh but now I feel stronger than before...I have a can -do attitude...

If a god does exist and if this god has any sense of understanding what so ever..then he will understand how I along with billions like me feel

thank you for your responce and kind understanding...

I have come to realize that on this forum...there are so many non believers who have shown so much goodness and love not to forget RESPECT <---and to think I once believed as a child they were dark...we all live and learn..

thank goodness I have opened my eyes

BM, I have to say that beating a child until it dies is horridly cruel and unfair, as you did. There are no words to describe how utterly unfair that is... A child has no way to defend itself from a fully grown adult... I can't say I know why an Abrahamic God would allow something so utterly horrid would happen to a defenseless child... Perhaps it would be the equivalent of all the harm someone would experience in an entire lifetime condensed into a few short years? I don't know. It doesn't seem to fit the "God=love" concept so commonly seen. Yes, people have free will, but that's simply not right...

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?

Then he is not omnipotent.

Is he able, but not willing?

Then he is malevolent.

Is he both able, and willing?

Then whence cometh evil?

Is he neither able nor willing?

Then why call him God."

-Epicurus

Yes, all those incidents are well beyond horrible as well as uncalled for Becky. Personally, I cannot find any justice in

anyone saying that it's part of GODS plan, or GOD works in mysterious ways etc. I just don't buy into any of that, to

me it's utter nonsense. A child deserves better than that, as they do not know any better.

Becky_Mom

All I have now is the power of love...for my child and my partner..thats ALL I am going to need from now on

No more living in fear and worried if God is going to let me down anymore

No more making up my own form of excuses for God

No more ...telling myself things and trying to convince myself it is all Gods work

When I hear a voice in my head.(.which always sounded like my own voice anyhoo)..am I going to try and believe it must be help from God..NO

From now on its going to be me trusting in ME and my family..at least when I ask my loved ones and myself a question I get a STRAIGHT answer

No more thinking if others that dont get prayers answered that it could be because they arent praying hard enough...<--I now see that as arrogance

Was this easy for me? no..it hurt to think that after all these long years there is no all loving God not for me

That was beautiful, very well written. Personally, thats all I believe you need to get by.

Have a great night Becky!

Regards,

Tom

I honestly don't know what to say to this.

I've never believed in any God, but there's no rejoicing in finding someone who's changed their opinion on the subject, not this way. I can understand your outrage, especially 'yours'. I've felt anger towards my kids before now for some of the things they've done. But a good parent always has control towards their kids, even a half decent parent always has control. Our own rationale tells us there is a fine line between chastisement and abuse. But everyone should know the gulf between anger and blind fury. Everyone should know that going too far is always possible and take steps to stop before they do. The maggot who did this to that poor little girl has no excuse. I only hope his fellow inmates discover who he is and what he's done in whatever prison he ends up in.

As to your beliefs, I'm so so sorry that they had to change in this way. I've discussed faith and religion with you elsewhere on these boards and I'm sorry that we won't be continuing those discussions in the same way that we left them, especially as it was such a tragedy as this that brought them to an end. I really don't know what else to say. :(

Then he is malevolent.

Then whence cometh evil?

Then why call him God."

-Epicurus

Indeed Lady! I could not agree more with that quote. :tu:

A belief in no God or Atheism is good. When I realized it my life made a turn for the better. I finally realized I no longer believe in "God's Plan" and my life is for myself. I realized only I can further my life and it was my responsibility. And that helped me out a lot. After that day everything I worked hard for and didn't take anything in my life for granted. It is good to realize that. Try watching some atheist videos on youtube they really show you the bible and Christian faith's bad side. It really helps you realize what life is. I was an atheist a couple months until I watched them. That changed my life and brought me towards my "enlightenment". Check them out.

BM, I have to say that beating a child until it dies is horridly cruel and unfair, as you did. There are no words to describe how utterly unfair that is... A child has no way to defend itself from a fully grown adult... I can't say I know why an Abrahamic God would allow something so utterly horrid would happen to a defenseless child... Perhaps it would be the equivalent of all the harm someone would experience in an entire lifetime condensed into a few short years? I don't know. It doesn't seem to fit the "God=love" concept so commonly seen. Yes, people have free will, but that's simply not right...

Then he is malevolent.

Then whence cometh evil?

Then why call him God."

-Epicurus

Exactly..it took me over 30 years to realize this is true

Yes, all those incidents are well beyond horrible as well as uncalled for Becky. Personally, I cannot find any justice in

anyone saying that it's part of GODS plan, or GOD works in mysterious ways etc. I just don't buy into any of that, to

me it's utter nonsense. A child deserves better than that, as they do not know any better.

That was beautiful, very well written. Personally, thats all I believe you need to get by.

Have a great night Becky!

Regards,

Tom

Thank you Tom...it took a lot for me to write it...I love to write always did lol but im getting over the worse part of this...if anything bad happens to me because I gave up my faith..it wont phase me not anymore...nothing shocks me anymore

I honestly don't know what to say to this.

I've never believed in any God, but there's no rejoicing in finding someone who's changed their opinion on the subject, not this way. I can understand your outrage, especially 'yours'. I've felt anger towards my kids before now for some of the things they've done. But a good parent always has control towards their kids, even a half decent parent always has control. Our own rationale tells us there is a fine line between chastisement and abuse. But everyone should know the gulf between anger and blind fury. Everyone should know that going too far is always possible and take steps to stop before they do. The maggot who did this to that poor little girl has no excuse. I only hope his fellow inmates discover who he is and what he's done in whatever prison he ends up in.

As to your beliefs, I'm so so sorry that they had to change in this way. I've discussed faith and religion with you elsewhere on these boards and I'm sorry that we won't be continuing those discussions in the same way that we left them, especially as it was such a tragedy as this that brought them to an end. I really don't know what else to say. :(

Aww thanks seffy..but umm you didnt befriend me for my faith in God..no..you befriended me for ME the person I really was and we will STILL talk more and more....at least now we will have somehting in common

I cried today infront of my partner..asking who will I now turn to for help?..........unlike before I used to wait on Gods answer...I now got a straight answer from my partner ..he said - all you need is your strength Geri...you are a strong girl.and the compassion wll never die...he is right..I am strong because of ME, not some god just ME

What happend to that poor innocent child is terrible. I've already commented on the thread about what I think should be done to the perpetrator. The thing that gets me is how you could somehow blame God for the man's actions.

What happend was a brutal example of the evil that men do. The man who tortured that child is an evil, bad, person who is really insane. His rage and brutality are inexcusable.

Those actions are really just the opposite of the good actions that we as people can do. To be kind to others, love and care for children, and help make this world a better place - this is what we are also capable of.

Remember, God gave us the freedom to choose and act on our own. You all cherish your freedom and your rights. This is the unfortunate side effect of that freedom. It's happening more and more in the world and it hurts. If it hurts us, how do you think it makes God feel? He loves that little girl a heck of a lot more than you or I do. His heart is broken over this event, and now that little girl is resting comfortably in his loving arms.

Remember, God destroyed an entire world once before because of these very types of actions, and it's going to happen again - maybe soon. And what else would you expect society who more and more has no thought for God and no care for his ways. In many ways I feel that this world is almost without any common decency anymore.

Edited by Yetihunter

What happend to that poor innocent child is terrible. I've already commented on the thread about what I think should be done to the perpetrator. The thing that gets me is how you could somehow blame God for the man's actions.

What happend was a brutal example of the evil that men do. The man who tortured that child is an evil, bad, person who is really insane. His rage and brutality are inexcusable.

Those actions are really just the opposite of the good actions that we as people can do. To be kind to others, love and care for children, and help make this world a better place - this is what we are also capable of.

Remember, God gave us the freedom to choose and act on our own. You all cherish your freedom and your rights. This is the unfortunate side effect of that freedom. It's happening more and more in the world and it hurts. If it hurts us, how do you think it makes God feel? He loves that little girl a heck of a lot more than you or I do. His heart is broken over this event, and now that little girl is resting comfortably in his loving arms.

Remember, God destroyed an entire world once before because of these very types of actions, and it's going to happen again - maybe soon. And what else would you expect society who more and more has no thought for God and no care for his ways. In many ways I feel that this world is almost without any common decency anymore.

According to all the religious followers I've ever spoken to, your God would also have loved that maggot who killed that poor child. If he was truly omnipotent, wouldn't he have known what the maggot was going to do and tried to stop him? As a God, couldn't he have just stopped him without even trying?? Let's face it, actions like this just strengthen Atheistic views. I'm sorry Yeti, but I'm now more convinced than ever that there is no God. I'm not going to debate his existence here, this thread isn't the place. I've just given 'my' personal opinion.

This train is NEVER late..I knew it wouldnt be too long before someone will come in GLANCE my post and claim I am saying GOD IS TO BLAME!!!!!!!!!!

Yeti with all due respect...I never said this God was to blame..I said this God never helped her..I didnt say he killed her

and I hold a right to say so

He loves that little girl a heck of a lot more than you or I do. His heart is broken over this event, and now that little girl is resting comfortably in his loving arms.

Who are you trying to convince with this statement yeti? you or me?...see once like you I too used to ramble off the same excuse for God....ANOTHER thing..who and where do you get off telling me I dont love the little girl as much as this God?? how do you know?? it was her tragic death that was the straw that broke the camels back...I broke down over her death and I dont even know the child never met her...how many people have that compassion??? another thing IF I were God I certainly would NOT allow her or any child suffer a death..

his plan for her to live what 3 whole years and suffer 45 mins of constant beatings..and not once did anyone speak within the mother to at least TRY and help the child ...

please spare me the excuse yeti...you can keep your faith..I am now content with what I now believe...im done making up excuses for god..god must be so weak he needs mere humans to sugarcoat all for him

See, it is things like this that really do make me question my belief.

I mean, perhaps it is easy for a true believer to say, "Well, just remember, in the end, it's all within God's plan. I know it's horrible that people, some children, have to go through this, but the physical plane is only temporary. And God will definitely take out His justice on the people that do wrong." And so on and so forth. ...But... I honestly wonder what they would think, if their child goes through something like that. I mean, could they honestly sit back and say the same thing? Would they still undoubtedly follow God if they saw their own child go through the same thing? Could they say, "Well, it's in God's plan to have my child go through indescribable pain and suffering, and then death. And since it's God's plan and He works in mysterious ways, it's all okay." ...Of course not. Or at least, I would hope not. If that was the case, then we'd all just sit back and let whatever happens happen. In the excuse that it was in God's plan. So if we were to watch someone getting mugged, "Well, it's in God's plan. Whatever. It was meant to happen."

I honestly think Kaizen was right, in that it's us that needs to step in and do something. And perhaps that was God's plan all along. But still, to hear about an innocent child/person- no matter what age, just get beaten senseless, I agree it is incredibly disheartening. :( No one should have to go through anything like that. I think people need to really look inside themselves, or wake up to see what needs to be changed. Terrible things happen, and some people might believe that praying works, but when it doesn't, then what? Some still make an excuse, and then others lose their belief. I think though, we should just do the best we can. Help others we can, if we see something wrong, step in and make it right. Believing in God or not is really a moot point when you look at it. You can ask, "Which is better? Believing in God and believing that He has a master plan and just sitting idly by while His plan gets carried out, or not really believing or disbelieving, but trying to make the world a better place by helping others?" ...And whether you help or not, that's in God's plan too, right? ;P ...Who knows. I think I'm at a point where I believe in a God, but I'm not going to expect Him to do anything. No offense, but it's exhausting for me to think about why he does this, or doesn't do this, and praying my heart out when He's not listening anyway. And instead I am just going to live my life the best that I can, and try and make other people's lives easier also. I will have my doubts and get angry when I hear about things like this, which is why I never watch the news, but I am not going to make excuses for God, or for people that commit those crimes. I am just glad we are all not like that, and that some of us are actually compassionate and want to change the world for the better, no matter what our beliefs are.

Aw Becky you are so strong! Here is what I wrote to whimsy recently when she asked a similar question:

Probably if there is a God he just doesn't care. He isn't good or bad - he just is. He isn't loving or hating or kind or wicked. That is us. There are no lessons from him - you figure out from what happened today a better way to act tomorrow.

People try to anthropomorphise his behaviour and explain it away "he does it because we need to learn, because we deserve it, so we will be grateful" And when it all seems so obviously bizarre - out comes the mysterious ways. You'll never be able to reconcile what you see in the world with the supposedly 'loving' God of the Bible. You don't need his approval or guidance to live a happy and good existence.

Like all those stories when the hero has it inside them already. They look outside, but it was there all along. :)

The part in bold is specifically for you Becky.

Edited by Belle.

What happened to this poor girl is terrible, it saddens me to my core, but many other things much worse have happened in history. I think God wants us to know what evil truly is and to work against it always. If you cant abide evil and work to stop it you are doing God's work whether you believe in him or not. So please keep caring and keep loving, even though your faith has been shaken.

According to all the religious followers I've ever spoken to, your God would also have loved that maggot who killed that poor child. If he was truly omnipotent, wouldn't he have known what the maggot was going to do and tried to stop him? As a God, couldn't he have just stopped him without even trying?? Let's face it, actions like this just strengthen Atheistic views. I'm sorry Yeti, but I'm now more convinced than ever that there is no God. I'm not going to debate his existence here, this thread isn't the place. I've just given 'my' personal opinion.

I think that guy's a maggot too. And I would have loved the opportunity to smash him in the face and save the child. And I guess it's a good thing that we are not God, or maybe we would have killed everybody by now.

EVIL spelt backwards = LIVE

DEVIL = LIVED

funny that init??

they say the devil is evil..yet the devil has never scared me, I never had fear of him..I read the bible he done nothing wrong...the only one that ever killed was god spelt backwards = dog!!

It's not really about what these people done Yeti! Everyone knows people have a free will to do what they want.

This is about why God does not step in and even help at all. Those kids did not deserve that punishment. They were

to young to even understand why they were being punished.

If one believes in the all loving Abrahamic God as told of in the bible, then it should atleast step in and help.

Personally, I cannot find this God to be all loving. There are many situations written in the bible where God

finds it to be alright to punish innocent people over a different belief.

I think that guy's a maggot too. And I would have loved the opportunity to smash him in the face and save the child. And I guess it's a good thing that we are not God, or maybe we would have killed everybody by now.

No arguements from me my friend. :no:

This train is NEVER late..I knew it wouldnt be too long before someone will come in GLANCE my post and claim I am saying GOD IS TO BLAME!!!!!!!!!!

Yeti with all due respect...I never said this God was to blame..I said this God never helped her..I didnt say he killed her

and I hold a right to say so

Who are you trying to convince with this statement yeti? you or me?...see once like you I too used to ramble off the same excuse for God....ANOTHER thing..who and where do you get off telling me I dont love the little girl as much as this God?? how do you know?? it was her tragic death that was the straw that broke the camels back...I broke down over her death and I dont even know the child never met her...how many people have that compassion??? another thing IF I were God I certainly would NOT allow her or any child suffer a death..

his plan for her to live what 3 whole years and suffer 45 mins of constant beatings..and not once did anyone speak within the mother to at least TRY and help the child ...

please spare me the excuse yeti...you can keep your faith..I am now content with what I now believe...im done making up excuses for god..god must be so weak he needs mere humans to sugarcoat all for him

I'm not saying that you said God was to blame. But you did say that you don't believe in him anymore because this child suffered. So, in a sense you are blaming God for what happend to the child. I'm not going to make excuses for God, and I will keep my faith. We all have struggles in this life. I think that is unfair for we humans who are so limited in our understanding to stand in opposition to the actions, or non-actions of God. We just don't know enough.....

One thing you must have missed in my post yeti..was I said I could live in a world with evil and wrong..but an acception for those that are small weak and so defencless that cant do anything to help..I cant help how I feeel

I didnt expect to feel this way..but it happens to the best of us...I said NEVER will I loose faith in God...I now believe in the saying - NEVER SAY NEVER

I prayed non stop for the children to get help before its too late for years...nothing happened it got worse...

It's not really about what these people done Yeti! Everyone knows people have a free will to do what they want.

This is about why God does not step in and even help at all. Those kids did not deserve that punishment. They were

to young to even understand why they were being punished.

If one believes in the all loving Abrahamic God as told of in the bible, then it should atleast step in and help.

Personally, I cannot find this God to be all loving. There are many situations written in the bible where God

finds it to be alright to punish innocent people over a different belief.

You see, you have God in a catch-22. If he impinged upon your freedom of actions and choice, you would blame him for being controlling and manipulative. Now that he allows this twisted freak to kill an innocent child, he gets blamed for it. I don't know why he let's this kind of stuff happen honestly. But I can't blame him because I'm in no position to judge him. I just want to be on his team.

Let me ask this......How do you think he felt when Nero took his children and set them on fire in his backyard for illuminating his garden parties? Why didn't he fry that evil sinister snot Nero? He apparently let's us run our course.

One thing you must have missed in my post yeti..was I said I could live in a world with evil and wrong..but an acception for those that are small weak and so defencless that cant do anything to help..I cant help how I feeel

I didnt expect to feel this way..but it happens to the best of us...I said NEVER will I loose faith in God...I now believe in the saying - NEVER SAY NEVER

I prayed non stop for the children to get help before its too late for years...nothing happened it got worse...

I hear you, I feel your pain, and it makes me sad.

Aww thanks seffy..but umm you didnt befriend me for my faith in God..no..you befriended me for ME the person I really was and we will STILL talk more and more....at least now we will have somehting in common

I think we have lots in common anyway. But you're right, I didn't befriend you for your beliefs. I also don't think religion will be our only topic of discussion.

Run away, run away now. :lol:

I'm not saying that you said God was to blame. But you did say that you don't believe in him anymore because this child suffered. So, in a sense you are blaming God for what happend to the child. I'm not going to make excuses for God, and I will keep my faith. We all have struggles in this life. I think that is unfair for we humans who are so limited in our understanding to stand in opposition to the actions, or non-actions of God. We just don't know enough.....

Keep your faith yeti...I didnt say God does not exist for the rest of you...I said and underlined FOR ME..thats what I now believe

I blame god for not getting her protection....if he had a plan for her..it was a sick plan <---thats not from an all loving being..so it makes me question - is there an all loving God?? because if there really was..this would be at least prevented and saved

I dunno if you have kids...but I have a little one...I blame the mother who sat and watched and was able to describe every gory detail..I blame the goverment the social services for reporting no abuse..I blame a lot of people....................but if I saw my kid getting hurt I woulnt stop untill I killed the one doing it and so what if I get jail..at least I saved my kid

you can go on saying like I used to say...but she is in a safer place NOW...<--I used to believe this I now call it wishful thinking to make us feel better about such evil....human nature...thats it

I didnt stop believing in God easy as ABC..it was FAR from easy..it was darn hard..it hurt...it still hurts..but ill get over it...I'll move on and live my life... I gave god my love and trust...I wasnt one of those people that didnt believe because I simply dont hear or see him...NO...I volunteered myself to God....and there is nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer..I felt let down and broken...im done with it

some day someone will have a loved one taken from them in such a horrid way...and may loose their faith too...their will to go on..<--dont say that is unusual...I have so much compassion in me for a strangers child..I hate to think what I would feel if it where my OWN child

Edited by Beckys_Mom