Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6781    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,191 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 February 2013 - 05:53 PM, said:

Well seeder.  Why could the bible be referring distinctly to 'Sons of God' on the one hand and 'Daughters of men' on the other?  The implication seems to be that the former were somehow higher in divinity or origin than the indigenous stock.

So one asks higher in what way?  Spiritually?  In an evolutionary sense?  Intelligence wise?  Maybe all of these.

Is belief in alien life incongruent with belief in God?  The Vatican no longer seem to think so although that is no assurance by any means.  If it is incongruent please say how.  I can't see it myself.

So visitors came here a long time ago and very importantly so.  Did it impact on man's religion?  How could it not?

For evidence of that look to the Easter island statues erected to beckon and petition the return of something that was once held as divine.

Clues abound my good chap for those with eyes to see.

I said answer the questions., Not ask more. Belief in G*D is simply yes or no. So give me the simple answer.

If you have questions such as you posted go the religion part of the forum.

Yes or NO?

and wheres the list of researchers?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6782    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 10 February 2013 - 05:55 PM, said:

Probably a covert invitation for Crikey to return, lol.

Ok, so it's the Watchers, the Nephilim, the Book of Enoch, peppered with Sitchin's version of the Annunaki.

Sigh indeed.

As usual lots of conjecture, misinterpretations, mistranslations, and make-belief.

That's one interpretation.  Another is that the earth was visited by aliens some time in the distant past and certain people in biblical times witnessed it.

Posted Image

#6783    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:14 PM

View Postseeder, on 10 February 2013 - 05:55 PM, said:

I said answer the questions., Not ask more. Belief in G*D is simply yes or no. So give me the simple answer.

Yes or NO?

They are all there on the internet.  Hundreds of them.  Just trawl back through my posts.

Posted Image

#6784    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:15 PM

View Postseeder, on 10 February 2013 - 05:55 PM, said:

Yes or NO?

You appear a tad abrasive Mr seeder.  Why is that?

Posted Image

#6785    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,191 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:20 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 February 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

They are all there on the internet.  Hundreds of them.  Just trawl back through my posts.

theres your answer folks....zosers got no answers for me. he cant even say yes or no,

or make a list of the what, 3 or 4 researchers he quotes.  This is because he knows whats coming next.  So he swerves again

pathetic and a total waste of time troll

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6786    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:26 PM

View Postseeder, on 10 February 2013 - 06:20 PM, said:

theres your answer folks....zosers got no answers for me. he cant even say yes or no,

or make a list of the what, 3 or 4 researchers he quotes.  This is because he knows whats coming next.  So he swerves again

pathetic and a total waste of time troll

Can I ask how many YouTube documentaries the skeptics have been offing recently in support of their arguments?

Oh just the one.  Who made it?  Oh we know the answer to that and he happens to have a religious agenda.

I think you are on shaky ground their mr seeder.

And yes there are hundreds of researchers;  just visit google.

See you tomorrow everyone.

Z

Posted Image

#6787    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 February 2013 - 06:26 PM, said:

Can I ask how many YouTube documentaries the skeptics have been offing recently in support of their arguments?

Oh just the one.  Who made it?  Oh we know the answer to that and he happens to have a religious agenda.

I think you are on shaky ground their mr seeder.

And yes there are hundreds of researchers;  just visit google.

See you tomorrow everyone.

Z
Failure on my part here I guess....but you've lost me.
but can you explain how the video becomes less credible because the producer believes in God?

There are few videos in support of "skeptics" points of view because what they believe is well supported by current acedemia, and most people don't believe for a minute in the ancient aliens nonsense.

There are millions of videos plugging the ancient aliens theme because most of the nuts making them believe the the plural of anecdote IS data.
No facts, no proof, just heaps of speculative conjecture and anecdotes.

Edited by synchronomy, 10 February 2013 - 07:05 PM.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#6788    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

Oops...repost

Edited by synchronomy, 10 February 2013 - 07:10 PM.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#6789    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,804 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

Hey zoser ? did the "Good Book" have the instructions on how to fire up the Ancients play things ? just wondering ? :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#6790    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,063 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:18 PM

Lol @ DO IT.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#6791    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:16 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 February 2013 - 06:12 PM, said:

That's one interpretation.  Another is that the earth was visited by aliens some time in the distant past and certain people in biblical times witnessed it.

Yeah, and I am an alien too.

The proof of it is that I posted the confirmation here and now, on UM.

So you just have to believe it.

#6792    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,779 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

Would you please, ever so kindly, stop perverting my belief system in order to bolster your own arguments.
Just about everything in Genesis is metaphor, not history. It's written oral mythology. It's an attempt to explain why the world is the way it is with specific reference to the Lord God and His achievements. The only "alien" entity in Genesis is the Lord God Himself and the few members of the Heavenly Host that are mentioned/witnessed.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#6793    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:28 PM

View Postzoser, on 08 February 2013 - 09:02 PM, said:

I really don't think it is.  If you look at a Rolex you don't turn to someone and say look at that paper weight.

You however point to a paper weight and try to sell it as a Rolex because you don't know the difference.

That's exactly what you lot are doing.   It's a precise analogy.

Sir, I am giving you actual scientific knowledge and even experiments that you could do at home (as I did in school) so you can better understand the world around you. You have ignored these points and suggestions and instead pointed us at web pages of pseudoscience and waxed on about how the pyramids were incredible power generation machines when that idea defies everything mankind has learned about electricity in the past three hundred years.

One last time: granite is not piezoelectric. Piezoelectric materials don't work well in large sizes because they are insulators when not generating electric current so huge block of it don't work. That's why all piezoelectric devices have a thin slice of piezoelectric material between conductive plates. The pyramids do not contain conductive materials so the pyramids are effectively giant insulators -- exactly the opposite of what you're saying they are.

You don't understand the piezoelectric effect. You don't even have the rudimentary understanding of it that I learned in the fifth grade. I also suspect you don't understand what an insulator is.

Ever considered denial by repeated evasion?

Yes, you evade everything we write and live in denial.

#6794    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,103 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

its morning again..so its slack posting time once more.. replies in bold..

View Postzoser, on 10 February 2013 - 02:39 PM, said:

Ancient soot or recent soot?  How do you know?  The Upper chamber was originally very blackened it's true.  Was it from construction, people that entered it later, or was it as a result of the power generation that took place in there?  You haven't established that yet despite all the rantings.

it has been shown to be ancient soot.. since it has to be removed with a lot of work.. the recent soot wiped off..

A little light hearted irony there that you fell into.  Never mind.

ok I wont :)

It actually explains nothing.  How it was cut, positioned, lifted, and what it's purpose was.  Remember the same kind of granite does not exist above the middle chamber.

if you watched the clip it .. and I meant watch it.. it basically explains how it was lifted and placed..

It would appear the reason Mark Lehner and the Japanese team from Nissan failed to reconstruct even miniature models of the Great Pyramid is that the required technique is beyond our technology, even today! Egyptologists still claim that all work has been done using primitive chisels and hammers, the Egyptians simply had plenty of time and plenty of slaves to do the job.

The sarcophagi that were found inside the chambers of the pyramids are made of extremely hard granite. Although no mummy was ever found inside these sarcophagi, Egyptologists still want us to believe that they were used as coffins. They even came up with the primitive tools that were used to hollow the granite blocks for the sarcophagus; a hard diorite ball on a stick used to batter the rock.

http://www.soulsofdi...A_chapter8.html

again.. modern man will not be able to do it like the ancients did.. and the biggest reason.. they dont have enough people to do it.. they do not have the same craft masters.. you gotta remember.. crafters of old didnt do a 3 to 5 year apprenticeship like we have today.. but basically learned from their fathers knee so to speak..

You need to take a course in engineering or machining to appreciate how unbelievably difficult it is to achieve precision granite work.  Look at Protzen.  His team couldn't do it.  Neither could  Mark Lehner or the Japanese by the way.

I dont need to.. I work in heavy industry.. have also worked in construction.. so I can actually wrap my head around how things are done..

If it was easy why do suppose neither of the three teams could do it and replicate the accuracy.  Even though they used modern machines.

Think it through.

again I have.. see above replies..

That small group is getting larger and larger.  The mainstream fairy tales have been circulating in the world for hundreds of years.  The counter theories for about 40.  It's catching on.

lol.. no again its only a small number.. its not getting larger and larger.. is just growing a little.. there will always be gullible people.. those that do not want to think for themselves.. by your argument.. jedi is getting larger and larger by the amount of people who put that down as their religion on the census forms

#6795    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:19 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 February 2013 - 06:15 PM, said:

You appear a tad abrasive Mr seeder.  Why is that?

Show the list of researchers.