Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Two persons saw me somewhere I wasn't

sighting hallucination halucination more

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1    CKrogh

CKrogh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:03 PM

The point is that two of my friends had seen me near their house just 5 minutes away from my own house. When I later got over there they asked me where I had been because they had just seen me bike around and they had been looking for me because i'm new in the area and they thought I was lost. They even said they had asked their dad to call me and he told that I had said I still was at my own house.
But I had never gotten any phone calls and I showed them my phone to prove it. They were sure it was me and they could even describe the cloth I was wearing and the bike i was biking and it was exactly the same as I was wearing when I arrived later and the same bike as they had seen. Even a detail as a piece of tape hanging from the seat had they noticed because they knew my bike had such piece hanging.

My first thought was it had to be some kind of hallucination, but the problem is that both my friends saw the same . They saw me, my hair, my cloth, my bike and they even said they had talked with me over the phone . But I had always been at my house until I came over to their house where they asked me where I had been. I even had a friend at my house who could prove I had been there all the time. I don't understand this at all ...

It was like this:
? - 1 pm : Im sitting in my house watching tv with a friend .
1 pm :      I take my bike and ride over to my friends house .
1:05 pm : I arrive there and they ask me where I have been because they had just been out looking for me . They even told me about the phone call where I was supposed to have said I was still at home, though I had never gotten any phone calls .

Edited by CKrogh, 04 August 2012 - 11:10 PM.

#2    Alienated Being

Alienated Being

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 4,163 posts

• "The best way to predict the future is by inventing it."

"Record

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:53 PM

Your friends are just messing with you. :tu:

#3    Camarel

Camarel

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 222 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:54 PM

View PostCKrogh, on 04 August 2012 - 11:03 PM, said:

The point is that two of my friends had seen me near their house just 5 minutes away from my own house. When I later got over there they asked me where I had been because they had just seen me bike around and they had been looking for me because i'm new in the area and they thought I was lost. They even said they had asked their dad to call me and he told that I had said I still was at my own house.
But I had never gotten any phone calls and I showed them my phone to prove it. They were sure it was me and they could even describe the cloth I was wearing and the bike i was biking and it was exactly the same as I was wearing when I arrived later and the same bike as they had seen. Even a detail as a piece of tape hanging from the seat had they noticed because they knew my bike had such piece hanging.

My first thought was it had to be some kind of hallucination, but the problem is that both my friends saw the same . They saw me, my hair, my cloth, my bike and they even said they had talked with me over the phone . But I had always been at my house until I came over to their house where they asked me where I had been. I even had a friend at my house who could prove I had been there all the time. I don't understand this at all ...

It was like this:
? - 1 pm : Im sitting in my house watching tv with a friend .
1 pm :   I take my bike and ride over to my friends house .
1:05 pm : I arrive there and they ask me where I have been because they had just been out looking for me . They even told me about the phone call where I was supposed to have said I was still at home, though I had never gotten any phone calls .

Did they show you they're phone to prove they phoned you?

#4    Ashotep

Ashotep

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,621 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:02 AM

Wow that's weird, doppelganger.

#5    The Mule

The Mule

Beast of Burden

• 4,004 posts

• Is there concrete all around, or is it in my head?

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:04 AM

View PostHilander, on 05 August 2012 - 12:02 AM, said:

Wow that's weird, doppelganger.

Im not sure his case is this, but it seems we all do have at least one double in the world. I've met a few of mine scarily enough.

Posted Image

...never let a little thing like a fact get in the way of a good theory!

...arguably the worlds smartest mule!

#6    dj_nubla

dj_nubla

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:12 AM

Or it might be you in another dimension that somehow without your "double" knowing he managed to slipped to our dimension.

#7    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,135 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:58 AM

Happens to me all the time when I take ambien......

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#8    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:54 AM

joined today ~

Dopplegangers are so passe .

Miss me?

#9    Camarel

Camarel

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 222 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:02 AM

View Postdj_nubla, on 05 August 2012 - 01:12 AM, said:

Or it might be you in another dimension that somehow without your "double" knowing he managed to slipped to our dimension.

Lmao i hope your kidding .

#10    MetallicBlood

MetallicBlood

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

• You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:30 PM

Another first-time poster who just comes and leaves. Why does this keep happening?

She stands out in a crowd, she thinks out loud to save her breath, with a portrait of her parents death.

#11    Mantis914

Mantis914

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

• You have shown me a strange image, and they are strange prisoners. Plato

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:41 PM

View PostMetallicBlood, on 07 August 2012 - 04:30 PM, said:

Another first-time poster who just comes and leaves. Why does this keep happening?

Doppleganger caught up with them.  I've had that happen a few times.  Apparently, there's someone named Mark that looks like me...

#12    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,135 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:59 PM

Maybe it was their doppleganger.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#13    Zirna

Zirna

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:18 PM

Some doplplegangers can get you into trouble.....

The Dictum of St. Thomas Aquinas:

Omnes angeli, boni et Mali, ex virtute naturali habent potestatem transmutandi corpora nostra

#14    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:28 PM

Because they know that a large percentage of the people on this board will believe the **** they are shoveling.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#15    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,123 posts

• Hi! :-)

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:06 AM

If your friends are not messing with you, then it must be a doppleganger, this is not a person that looks like you but a paranormal somebody who is dressed up as you. Because yes we could have lookalikes, but we aren't going to have a lookalike that is wearing our same exact outfit and riding around on an exact replica of a bike... Could it be the doppleganger, who is another reality of "you" slipped into our dimension from another dimension? A spirit dressed up like you? WHY is the question... Why is always the question....

Where are the experts....?
Why are there dopplegangers?
What does it mean to have one?
What does it mean to see one?

I surely don't know. I hope one day I will. I have seen a doppleganger twice, of my mom, in my house, so I know they exist. But it really is the oddest thing...

Peace be blessed!

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

Also tagged with sighting, hallucination, halucination, more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users