Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'63 objects taken from my son's mouth'

Still Waters

It is the heart-stopping moment that affects every new mother: the realisation their precious child has put a dangerous and inedible object in their mouth.

One such parent, however, has turned her anxiety into art, after documenting each and every unexpected morsal her son tried to eat.

http://www.telegraph...sons-mouth.html

• Like 2

WHAT?

Wonder if she is waiting about for him to pop something else near his mouth so she can add it to her "art", lets hope there are no medicines lying about.

As for beer bottle caps, throw them in the bin luv and cigarette butts, keep the ashtray away from the child, better still, smoke OUTSIDE, rats poison in the house??

am I getting the wrong impression of this family, beer bottle caps, ciggies, rat poison and a mother who thinks a baby is mischievous at eight to 15 months, ...he is a baby, this is the time you have to watch their every move and teach them not to eat everything in sight!

All the objects were picked up by the child as the family travelled europe, not actually in the home, the rat poison was in a hotel room in paris.

I agree, as a parent, you have to watch the little darlings like a hawk, but as they are travelling, it can be a bit more difficult.

Each object represents a moment of deep fear, I can relate to that, I still have my eldest boys splint, oxygen tubes and other medical what nots when he was born prem, I have just chose not to make a book.

• Like 1

All the objects were picked up by the child as the family travelled europe, not actually in the home, the rat poison was in a hotel room in paris.

I agree, as a parent, you have to watch the little darlings like a hawk, but as they are travelling, it can be a bit more difficult.

Each object represents a moment of deep fear, I can relate to that, I still have my eldest boys splint, oxygen tubes and other medical what nots when he was born prem, I have just chose not to make a book.

Very right, but it does not matter where they are, he is still a baby. I am a smoker, but my son as a baby came nowhere near cigarette butts or beers bottle caps at that age...eight to 15 months, you still got to watch their every move and whats around them but TBO, thinking about this more, I think this story is based more on what the mother picked up while carrying her son to make it into art or it may be showing their lifestyle, no matter where they are.

Edited by freetoroam