Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Fallen Angels

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#16    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,167 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:51 AM

View PostMONICAMAS, on 14 June 2013 - 09:17 AM, said:

How is this ? The message is more important then how it is written.Im sure when Moses came down with stone tablets the people didnt get as distracted as you
To tell you the true I find the message a bit delusional. No offence.

#17    Irrelevant

Irrelevant

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:41 AM

here is a very clear picture of Angels reproductive organs..now this is the first time such a picture has ever been shown!

..did you see it?

#18    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,609 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:11 AM

Maybe it is not biological but symbolic but in either case what one finds delusional another will find the message as being more important: hope.

#19    fullywired

fullywired

Government Agent

• 4,115 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:42 AM

View PostIrrelevant, on 15 June 2013 - 05:41 AM, said:

here is a very clear picture of Angels reproductive organs..now this is the first time such a picture has ever been shown!

..did you see it?

View PostIrrelevant, on 15 June 2013 - 05:41 AM, said:

..did you see it?

I thought they would be much bigger, seems that being an angel is nothing to write home about

Fullywired

Posted Image  

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
-------Buddha (563 - 483 BC)

#20    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

• The negativity dont pull you through. By Brian Jones 1967.

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:51 AM

Some really do speak of things they know nothing. about!!!!!!

#21    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,903 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:34 AM

Posted Image

its just part of the job ... O'angel of mine ...

~

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~

#22    Irrelevant

Irrelevant

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:35 AM

Jesus spoke  a little about this , Angels don't have a gender, there is no marriage and they don't give birth, there not created with reproductive organs.  You could think of them like divine robots with free will. Sex doesn't come into it, its about created value ( we are the children, they are the servants in the masters house ) , jesus being born sinless, a true son of God was quick to remind them of this at times, humans being of a higher created capacity with more potential than them, so of course if your close to being  a true son or daughter of the Father the angels will marvel at you at those times, all of creation will! Like saint Francis the animals will respond to you, nature, even the weather will respond and resonate with you, I think most of you have experienced aspects of this at times..you wil be at one with creation, yet because of the fall we became created below creation, below the angels.

#23    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:07 PM

The good book also refers to the angels as being male.The story of their fall and desire for women can be fiund in the Bible as well as the book of Enoch!!Check them out!

#24    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,167 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:21 PM

View PostMONICAMAS, on 15 June 2013 - 10:51 AM, said:

Some really do speak of things they know nothing. about!!!!!!
Or you just make it up.

#25    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:41 PM

Im more for real than you.CHECK IT OUT!It will take just as much time to read Enoch and the Bible as it takes to argue with me!

#26    Irrelevant

Irrelevant

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:21 PM

I don't argue..I'm not here to convert anybody, however Jesus states " Angels do not marry nor are they given in marriage"

I admire your passion btw. I wish more had it.

#27    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:57 PM

Are you aware that the Bible states there is a book that has yet to be opened and Enoch says that God has secrets that not even the angels in heaven knows.How do we not know the angels may be able to marry one day?

#28    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,503 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:18 PM

View PostIrrelevant, on 15 June 2013 - 11:35 AM, said:

Jesus spoke  a little about this , Angels don't have a gender, there is no marriage and they don't give birth, there not created with reproductive organs.  You could think of them like divine robots with free will. Sex doesn't come into it, its about created value ( we are the children, they are the servants in the masters house ) , jesus being born sinless, a true son of God was quick to remind them of this at times, humans being of a higher created capacity with more potential than them, so of course if your close to being  a true son or daughter of the Father the angels will marvel at you at those times, all of creation will! Like saint Francis the animals will respond to you, nature, even the weather will respond and resonate with you, I think most of you have experienced aspects of this at times..you wil be at one with creation, yet because of the fall we became created below creation, below the angels.
This is very similar to what an angel described to me.

http://www.unexplain...showentry=26230

Edited by Seeker79, 15 June 2013 - 11:27 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#29    Irrelevant

Irrelevant

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:16 AM

View PostMONICAMAS, on 15 June 2013 - 04:57 PM, said:

Are you aware that the Bible states there is a book that has yet to be opened and Enoch says that God has secrets that not even the angels in heaven knows.How do we not know the angels may be able to marry one day?

the book given to John by an angel in his revelation perhaps?..the one that " tastes as sweet as honey in the mouth but turns bitter in the stomach" ( that it does..) the full truth that is given at the end of times??.  Prophets make mistakes, they still have the burden of original sin ( unlike Jesus who was born sinless), Even Paul struggeled with this original sin in his refrence about the laws in his members at war with the law of his spirit..wretched man i am....A prophet who makes a mistake is called the least in heaven ( what a difficult lonely life they must have have), still what is known to the prophets is only there level of revelation, there not all knowing about everything..and they certanly have and at times will make mistakes.  Jesus was ministered to by the Angels after his fast and temptation.But since he was ministered to by the Angels and being the true Son of God i would hold him as the authoritive word over any other..

#30    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:41 AM

View PostMONICAMAS, on 15 June 2013 - 04:57 PM, said:

In the upper heavens there is no need for the physical side of marriage to reproduce for angels or humans. There is a unity of the souls being spiritually in love, harmony and peace that are with each other. Like the phrase walking with God, you can also walk together with others.

Fallen angels did become part physical since it is said they did have children to women called Nephilim before the flood of the bible. They became a different type of angel then the powers,archangels,etc after their fall. They are  mentioned throughout the scriptures. I would say they rebelled for different reasons since they exorcised free will, some had lust, some wanted earthly dominion over regular humans and maybe even some just wanted to have their soul become more like man's by coming into the physical realms since man was created lower but can become higher then the angels, and some may have just stupidly followed a bad leader who tempted and deceived them with lies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users