Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO's ...I think these are the real thing

Bogeyman

Okay

I like this photo

user posted image

Because it reminds me of this photo

http://www.ufoevidence.org/photographs/pho...stadditions.asp

I dont know about you but on every site i am seeing these silver spheres turning up more and more.....i actually think they are the real deal.I also think that if all the photo's lying around of this specific type of ufo were put together it would make for a compelling case for investigation.To me they have the feeling of real about them.

I have posted two but i am asking if you would keep your eyes out for this specific type of ufo and if you find a pic please post it here.....we may be even able to see some pattern to the movements.

The first one is from California, i think

and the 2nd is from over a town in Europe (links straight into it).......get cracking.

Thanks

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bogeyman

• Cinders

• 49erscout

• Mind_Freak

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks ETD

But i am referring more to what look like silver spheres ....like big ball bearings....

I'll find some more examples and post em....help me out here guys.

Heres a perfect example from this very site....i cant donload the image so maybe Saruman can lift it for us and stick it on here......but this ones the daddy....check it

From Canada

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/galle...album=20&pos=21[/img]

And again ..north west England

Am already seeing a persuasive argument for investigation here

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/galle...album=20&pos=39

Edited by Bogeyman

UFOs right?

UFOs right?

483824[/snapback]

Those are some pretty good pics guys. I pixelated the one by the boat and et's_daddy is right its a bird on a suicide mission sorry about that, but its a cool pic looks just like an ETC. I thought at first it might be one of the black triangle craft's I am trying to find out about. So remember guys if you put up a black triangle craft I am probably gonna have something to say about it ROFL. Its just that this just is a bird on a sucide mission, little feller probably saw one of those windex windows or a piece of bread on the dock or something. You should win some kind of award or something for that pic thats one of the best finds I have ever seen. ph34r.gif

I came back and added this: i wish i could have been there and seen him when he made his dive I bet he came across there so quick no one even seen him. What ever he was after i bet was in trouble ROFLMAO. Nature can be cool sometimes.

Edited by einsteins_spirit

I think they are real. And, I know what they are...

483819[/snapback]

No you don't Norman, we have already established many times that you are nuts or at least semi-nuts. You believe you talk to the aliens regularly and that they tell you lots of secrets. A search for your previous posts on this subject would draw anyone to the same conclusion.

I think they are real. And, I know what they are...

483819[/snapback]

No you don't Norman, we have already established many times that you are nuts or at least semi-nuts. You believe you talk to the aliens regularly and that they tell you lots of secrets. A search for your previous posts on this subject would draw anyone to the same conclusion.

483877[/snapback]

For richdog,

Bro if you are serious what you said to Norman Ive got some stuff to tell ya that might help. You could tell me to p***-off if you want, up to you. I think maybe you are a pretty cool dude, that just doesnt believe in the strange and Unusual. But I will p***-off if ya tell me too. I just dont understand what you are doing here at this point.

For norman,

I would like to hear your story BRO but i dont have time for searchs will you tell me what forum its in.

And always remember this, The world can not survive without strange and unusual people. I am proud to say I am one. So if anybody annoys you tell them to p***-off. Bloody well Right, Mate?

Razor blink.gif

user posted image

that looks more like the object in your post

483546[/snapback]

alien.gif Yes, your right ,your Picture does help , we look at many of them processed, and we assume they are UFO"s, but we need down to Earth Proof, of an actual UFO, besides just pictures, untill that day arrives there is always going to be doubt! As well as the rest, i do believe there are UFO's and alot of the pictures are probably ligit. There is no real live evidence of an Actual UFO landing, untill that day comes , we are left with our own Beliefes What Say You?? alien.gif

thumbsup.gif

There is no real live evidence of an Actual UFO landing,
Hasn't there been some burn marks on the ground at a couple of UFO sitings and supposed landings? Unexplained burn marks!

UFO's are an interesting phenomenon. Unproven in all regards, but still very interesting.

I too would love to hear Norman's story. I really like science-fiction. grin2.gif

Hmm those silver spheres are really interesting pics. Wasnt there a video of one over a crop circle or was that a hoax?

POST 2 IS A STEALTH FIGHTER!!

From the Gemini mission

C'mon am i alone here ....find a sphere like these

(thanks Walken)

user posted image

487538[/snapback]

Bogeyman you are not alone Im with ya Bro. I just looked at post two again I think I told Stix wrong that thing does look like a stealth. I honestly thought it was a bird the first time I saw it. Sorry Stix BRO.

The world can not survive without strange and unusual people.

Yes, thankfully most of them are in jail or an asylum here. yes.gif

487706[/snapback]

Gaskell I love ya BRO, but i am not gay so take it as a compliment. Glad to see ya back I thought maybe you had forgot about me. Jump in and insult me any time ya want I love it.

i have a club dedicated to proving and protecting people from aliens and demons (two different things) and and vice-versa. ufos are real, but if everyone beleived that, the aliens would all be in scientific research right now. no.gif i love to do this kind of stuff!

POST 2 IS A STEALTH FIGHTER!!

It aint the Nighthawk nor the Spirit...

Hey guys great to have you all along BUT you're all gone way off topic here.......Spheres ! locate a sphere ufo shot and post it here......!