Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alians, they exist

Aliens exists. :alien:

No ifs or buts about it.

Because the universe is so large; even life exits in our own galaxy.

Life can be any thing that uses an energy source and actively reproduces itself, to make more.

The skeptics may be not be aware that, humans are a dangerous species.

Just look at the health of the planet, we are always at war
:gun:
and we consume and destroy anything that we think is useful to us. :angry2: .

For this reason advanced alien societies have concealed them selves from the human race. One day we will find these societies, at a time we will least expect, in the near future(100-500years).

Aliens today are just observing :ph34r: and investigating the potential of our species, just you wait.

In the near future, we will be intergrated into one of these alien's society.

You can not dismiss this, "think out side the box".

Edited by Doom

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pax Unum

• Mind_Freak

• kaknelson

• Doom

First of all, correct the thread title : Alians, they exist? lol

I read somewhere that aliens have been visiting the earth because we are disturbing something something spacetime continuum with our atomic bombs. Yes yes very confusing. Anyway, too bad none of us are going to be here in 100-500 years right?

Too bad none of us are going to be here in 100-500 years right?

You know by then people will also exist in electric cities, where their boy has died but their mind still exist, but on a computer as an HI (Human Intelligance).

Yes, other life forms do exist, can I show you prof, No. Mathimaticaly i can show you anything.

As far as believing,well yup i do. As far as saying i have eviedience,nope.

But that just opens a whole can of worms, I find it better to sit back and watch.

Only time will tell, and the freedom of information act, well thats a load of bull.

You may think i'm talkin out my ass, but hehe wait.

I find it hard to believe that there isn't another form of Alien life out there when there are millions of galaxies in the universe. It could be very possible that we are the only life in our galaxy, but to automatically rule out existence in the rest of the universe is ignorant.

Whether or not there are aliens that are smart enough to travel to Earth in UFO's is another thing. I DO believe that there are other entities in the universe smarter than humans just because in all of these years no one has been able to land a man on Mars.

But hey what do I know. It's just what I believe so skeptics you can say whatever you want.

Edited by snake eyez

Yes, other life forms do exist, can I show you prof, No. Mathimaticaly i can show you anything.

As far as believing,well yup i do. As far as saying i have eviedience,nope.

But that just opens a whole can of worms, I find it better to sit back and watch.

Only time will tell, and the freedom of information act, well thats a load of bull.

You may think i'm talkin out my ass, but hehe wait.

I know this is off topic, but Calgary Flames and Jerome Iginla suck. :yes:

Its all fun to imagine aliens and what they look like. But until the day i see one, or travel to space myself, all opinions and theories are just that, theories.

I wouldnt rule it out... but its implausiable for my spiritual self to concieve.

heh.

Even if there are aliens, whose to say theyve visited earth?

I mean, just to say there arnt aliens because they havnt come here would be as egotistical as saying there arnt any at all.

Think about it this way: suddenly a great advance in science makes faster than light travel possible (the hyperspace engine, perhaps?). Where do we even begin? If youve ever been in a very dark area, one without a lot of light around, such as maine, or other areas far away from cities, and even suburbs, and you look up at the sky, you know how many stars there are. These are only stars you can see. In our own milky way galaxy for the most part. Think, these are all stars, as our sun is only one star. Now, do you really think that out of all those stars out there, that ours is the only one with a little planet earth out there? I really doubt it.

heh.

Even if there are aliens, whose to say theyve visited earth?

I mean, just to say there arnt aliens because they havnt come here would be as egotistical as saying there arnt any at all.

Think about it this way: suddenly a great advance in science makes faster than light travel possible (the hyperspace engine, perhaps?). Where do we even begin? If youve ever been in a very dark area, one without a lot of light around, such as maine, or other areas far away from cities, and even suburbs, and you look up at the sky, you know how many stars there are. These are only stars you can see. In our own milky way galaxy for the most part. Think, these are all stars, as our sun is only one star. Now, do you really think that out of all those stars out there, that ours is the only one with a little planet earth out there? I really doubt it.

No one knows. Well some people may know, but we will never know the truth. Not anytime soon anyways. :ph34r:

As this thread ia about "Extraterrestrial Life & The UFO Phenomenon", I'm moving it to the Extraterrestrial Life & The UFO Phenomenon forum. :)

You know by then people will also exist in electric cities, where their boy has died but their mind still exist, but on a computer as an HI (Human Intelligance).

:o Eeeeeeek! This looks like alot Ghost in the Shell! :o

lets say, you see a huge house, just because it's so huge and it COULD, the keyword is COULD have alot of people in it, it don't mean there's people in it, now does it?

As this thread ia about "Extraterrestrial Life & The UFO Phenomenon", I'm moving it to the Extraterrestrial Life & The UFO Phenomenon forum. :)

No one on Earth knows the prerequisites of live, therefore it's impossible to determine if there is alien life using probability alone.

Life probably exists...The question is, are they intelligent? It is much, MUCH more likely for simple life to exist.

Aliens exists. :alien:

No ifs or buts about it.

that's your opinion... can you prove it? :no:

Life probably exists...The question is, are they intelligent? It is much, MUCH more likely for simple life to exist.

Right, but where there is any form of life, it will evolve; unless of course it can't reproduce.

Edited by Raptor X7

Considering the age of the universe, I'd say the odds are still that intelligent life exists...

To even think that earth has the first and most intelligent life is absurd... We are merely humans... To base the whole of existance on us is pretty crazy IMO...

Edited by Mind_Freak

Right, but where there is any form of life, it will evolve; unless of course it can't reproduce.

You have a point here,we still cant say what real aliens are like, of course, but science can provide some useful insights. After all, if there is any biology out there it will exist in a landscape of finite resources. Darwinian competition will be their lot, as well as ours. So you can expect that there will be predators. Predation is an economic device: carnivores leave it to plants or plant eaters to slowly build up energy-rich molecules from sunlight or some other source. They then harvest this crop of useful compounds quickly, a tactic that can power an active life style.

Considering the age of the universe, I'd say the odds are still that intelligent life exists...

I agree with MF on this, but untill there is undisputed evidence this is pure speculation.

Edited by hazzard

DELETE ME

Edited by Mind_Freak

To even think that earth has the first and most intelligent life is absurd... We are merely humans... To base the whole of existance on us is pretty crazy IMO...

there is only evidence for HUMANS... anything else is merely speculation... :yes:

Don't be too sure... ;)

there is only evidence for HUMANS... anything else is merely speculation...

:yes:

Evolution takes Hundreds of Millions of years :yes:

And assuming that the average estimated age of the Universe today is correct, any life that has existed/does exist, has had hundreds of millions of years to evolve.