Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pregnant mom stabbed on her newspaper route

MirrorImage

Jenna Nielsen was 22 years old, 8½ months pregnant and looking forward to bringing her third child into the world when her life came to a violent and abrupt end on June 14, 2007.

She was working her new job on a newspaper delivery route she'd taken to help her young family make ends meet. That's when police say she was stabbed to death in front of a convenience store in Raleigh, North Carolina -- a crime that has police and family members still looking for answers.

Marking the two-year anniversary of his wife's death, with no arrests and no named suspects announced by police, Tim Nielsen can only shake his head when he ponders who may have targeted his wife.

(more)

How awful, I hope they get the media attention they need to catch the guy.

*edit* yet another article that didnt post properly.

Edited by MirrorImage

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• schizoidwoman

• MirrorImage

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

MI, I think you forgot to link; I hope this is the right story:

Link

There was a similar story in the UK recently where a pregnant lady was stabbed by a coplete stranger on her way to the restaurant where she worked. Sadly, both she and her unborn child died but they did get the man who did it.

What terrible stories.

MI, I think you forgot to link; I hope this is the right story:

Link

There was a similar story in the UK recently where a pregnant lady was stabbed by a coplete stranger on her way to the restaurant where she worked. Sadly, both she and her unborn child died but they did get the man who did it.

What terrible stories.

Ugg! its not letting me post articles today for some reason.

Ugg! its not letting me post articles today for some reason.

That happened to me a few weeks ago... I let admin know and they solved it for me!