Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5821    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:38 PM

View Postzoser, on 28 January 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:

The same characteristics exist on those stones because they were built by the same people.  The effect is exact.

lol you are a idiot.. seriously..

considering both civilizations were stone builders.. you would kinda get that both would end up coming up with the same way to do things..

by what you said your saying that one race invented the wheel then shared it with everyone else..

Or that one civilization worked out how to glaze pottery and shared it with civilizations across the globe..

#5822    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,085 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:45 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 28 January 2013 - 09:04 PM, said:

By jjiminy, you're very angry. And slightly patronising as well.

He has a right to be, because it is apparent some people here don't know about physics and keep spouting nonsense as though they DO know.

#5823    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,994 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:45 PM

The same characteristics exist on those stones because they were built by the same people.  The effect is exact.

The same people eh?

Thank F for that!  I was almost wondering if those aliens had actually gone everywhere -  building their stuff!

People doing it  - I can understand.  Thanks for that little gem!

Edited by seeder, 28 January 2013 - 11:50 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5824    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,196 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:04 AM

View Postzoser, on 28 January 2013 - 09:08 PM, said:

The nodules or protuberances are there in both sites.  I can't believe that this is not mentioned anywhere.

That's good, because it has been mentioned before, several times in several other threads on the ancient mysteries forum, most recently by L as I recall. I'd be willing to bet it came up at least once in a thread you yourself participated in.

They are not on every stone and their function is completely unknown.

They protrude nowhere near enough to be used for ropes holds.  Furthermore by the time they had finished the substantial amount of extra work needed to make the nodules they could have already manhandled the blocks in place!  They must have served some purpose but what?

Incredible.
Maybe, but as Abe and I  pointed out several times, they're more than adequate for lever points or handholds. Given that the stones are all sized to within certain tolerances on their faces, additional work wouldn't have been absolutely necessary to create them. They may in fact be artifacts of the quarrying process, as IIRC there are quarry rocks in situ showing where they tunneled through the rock prior to breaking it out at the remaining weak spot, which would leave just such a nub. I believe the pictures are buried somewhere in darkbreed's atlantis thread.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#5825    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,259 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:31 AM

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#5826    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:59 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 28 January 2013 - 11:38 PM, said:

lol you are a idiot.. seriously..

considering both civilizations were stone builders.. you would kinda get that both would end up coming up with the same way to do things..

by what you said your saying that one race invented the wheel then shared it with everyone else..

Or that one civilization worked out how to glaze pottery and shared it with civilizations across the globe..

Your an idiot if you believe that.

Those nodules serve no practical purpose yet are there in constructions thousands of miles apart.

It's your problem to solve not mine.

I don't fancy your chances though lol.

Posted Image

#5827    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:01 AM

View PostOniomancer, on 29 January 2013 - 12:04 AM, said:

That's good, because it has been mentioned before, several times in several other threads on the ancient mysteries forum, most recently by L as I recall. I'd be willing to bet it came up at least once in a thread you yourself participated in.

Maybe, but as Abe and I  pointed out several times, they're more than adequate for lever points or handholds. Given that the stones are all sized to within certain tolerances on their faces, additional work wouldn't have been absolutely necessary to create them. They may in fact be artifacts of the quarrying process, as IIRC there are quarry rocks in situ showing where they tunneled through the rock prior to breaking it out at the remaining weak spot, which would leave just such a nub. I believe the pictures are buried somewhere in darkbreed's atlantis thread.

Show me how anyone could get a rope hold on those nodules.

Also explain why they are only on a certain number of stones.

Doesn't wash.  Another terribly weak idea that does not stand the test of reason.

Good luck with solving it.

Posted Image

#5828    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:11 AM

If you skeptics are going to do yourselves justice and the archaeological community that you so fiercely support then you should in my view at least accept that you have no idea and that the issue needs looking into..

As far as I am aware this is a new find surprising as it seems.

Just calling me names and coming up with puerile explanations is just making even more nonsense out of an already ridiculous set of mainstream ideas concerning the ancients and their staggering achievements.

First of all a rational theory is needed to explain the purpose of these nodes.  They exist on small blocks in Peru yet not on every large block.  This suggests to me that they were not put there for reasons of practical necessity.

Then we need to explain why they exist in both continents supposedly thousands of miles and thousands of years apart.

Except I doubt that they were thousands of years apart but that'sanother story.

Edited by zoser, 29 January 2013 - 07:12 AM.

Posted Image

#5829    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:20 AM

View Postseeder, on 26 January 2013 - 01:16 PM, said:

I'll tell you what, you presented a bunch of pics but which is the one(s) that you feel connects ancient aliens to them?  Or are ancient aliens? You do know we have some surgical-striking skeptics on this thread dont you?

This thread is way too long and it should be obvious unless you are really immature that the show Ancient Aliens is just for entertainment. But I'm just throwing out the possibility. I'm rather skeptical however that aliens were ruling ancient cultures and helping them build structures. However like there are close encounters and UFO sighting today you can't rule out that sort of thing was also observed and interprated by ancient cultures in their art. It's a very controversial subject matter that is open up to intepretation.

#5830    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:25 AM

View Postzoser, on 29 January 2013 - 07:01 AM, said:

Show me how anyone could get a rope hold on those nodules.

Also explain why they are only on a certain number of stones.

Doesn't wash.  Another terribly weak idea that does not stand the test of reason.

Good luck with solving it.

Any counter theories yet? You've had ample time.

Hmmm, I didn't think so.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#5831    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,259 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:57 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 29 January 2013 - 07:20 AM, said:

This thread is way too long and it should be obvious unless you are really immature that the show Ancient Aliens is just for entertainment. But I'm just throwing out the possibility. I'm rather skeptical however that aliens were ruling ancient cultures and helping them build structures. However like there are close encounters and UFO sighting today you can't rule out that sort of thing was also observed and interprated by ancient cultures in their art. It's a very controversial subject matter that is open up to intepretation.

We do not have the right to interpret history, we only have the right to study it, and approach those who created these legends and tales and ask them. That is why AA is criminal.

I have to say that I am surprised that we agree on something, namely the AA show.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#5832    Everdred

Everdred

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 187 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:24 AM

You use the term "same" but apparently don't understand its meaning--even a cursory glance at the photographs you provided demonstrate obvious differences in your "nodules."

View Postzoser, on 28 January 2013 - 09:08 PM, said:

Another curious piece of this jigsaw puzzle.

The smaller of the three pyramids of Giza:

Posted Image

If you look closely at the Egyptian example, you see a general trend of these "nodules" on lower portions of stones, but they also apparent in some of the mid and top sections.  Note also that these are only found on the lower granite course, and only on blocks with unfinished facing (which archaeologists usually attribute to the death of Menkaure near the end of construction).  Keep in mind that these blocks have also been exposed to weathering for 4.5k years which can sometimes cause odd effects.

Now several thousands of miles away in dear old Peru:

Posted Image

These can hardly be described as nodules.  These are clearly deliberately carved structures, of a regular shape, with flat edges.  Note also that these are on the inside of the walls.  These formations are thus obviously meant to hold some form of internal wooden structure.

Posted Image

The nodules or protuberances are there in both sites.  I can't believe that this is not mentioned anywhere.

They are not on every stone and their function is completely unknown.

They protrude nowhere near enough to be used for ropes holds.  Furthermore by the time they had finished the substantial amount of extra work needed to make the nodules they could have already manhandled the blocks in place!  They must have served some purpose but what?

Incredible.

This final example, unlike the previous Peruvian example, is an exterior surface, and the nodules here bear no resemblance to those.  Instead these are all along the bottom edge of the stones and extant only on upper courses.  The latter may imply a role in lifting (an idea which would be strengthened if the nodules were also present on the other side of the blocks).

So clearly the idea of similarity is quite a stretch, and certainly there's nothing specific enough to indicate a cultural connection.

#5833    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,747 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 28 January 2013 - 11:45 PM, said:

He has a right to be, because it is apparent some people here don't know about physics and keep spouting nonsense as though they DO know.

oh dear, am I included in that "some people"? Oh dear, how very spiteful.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#5834    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:45 AM

View Postzoser, on 28 January 2013 - 07:59 PM, said:

...Remember I said that the upper chamber was granite which is known to convert vibrational energy into electrical energy?..

Good point, and let's also remember all stones are not static, but are constantly moving through various "lines of force" including the very fabric of space itself as the earth rotates and orbits the sun.
"Empty" space is therefore not empty at all but is full of magnetic waves, gravity waves, electromagnetic solar waves etc.
Even the dear old moon plays a part as it circles the earth, dragging it's gravity waves through the planet.
As all these waves pass through standing stones, a "current" is possibly generated in them causing the stones to begin radiating waves of their own, which brings us back to the "alien navigation beacons" theory.

"Set thee up waymarks, make thee high heaps: set thine heart toward the highway.."- Jeremiah 31:21 (KJV)

Of course,"high heaps" translates as cairns, standing stones, man-made hills and other structures..
Posted Image

Edited by Crikey, 29 January 2013 - 09:53 AM.

#5835    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:49 AM

Aargh sorry, double post deleted

Edited by Crikey, 29 January 2013 - 09:50 AM.