Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

gama ray bursts from black hole and 2012

timfix

anyone wonder what the stream of gama rays will do to our atmosphere as we come into galactic alignment.

Since our g c has a black hole there and b h 's give off gama rays .

yet the big bang also gave off gama ray bursts g r b 's

Most observed GRBs appear to be collimated emissions caused by the collapse of the core of a rapidly rotating, high-mass star into a black hole. A subclass of GRBs (the "short" bursts) appear to originate from a different process, the leading theory being the merger of neutron stars orbiting in a binary system. All observed GRBs have originated from outside the Milky Way galaxy, though a related class of phenomena, soft gamma repeater flares, are associated with galactic magnetars. The sources of most GRBs have been billions of light years away.

A nearby gamma-ray burst could possibly cause mass extinctions on Earth.[1] The short duration of a gamma-ray burst would limit the immediate damage to life. However, a nearby burst might alter atmospheric chemistry by reducing the ozone layer and generating acidic nitrogen oxides ultimately causing severe damage to the biosphere. Since GRBs in metal-rich galaxies like the Milky Way are rare, mass extinctions due to GRBs may only happen once per billion years.

I wonder if our atmosphere will protect us and the g r b 's that get thru will only effect our chakra's and or energizing the soul level. Yet ,im just wondering out loud is all.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timfix

• Czero 101

• Emma_Acid

• Admiral Danger

anyone wonder what the stream of gama rays will do to our atmosphere as we come into galactic alignment.

Most observed GRBs appear to be collimated emissions caused by the collapse of the core of a rapidly rotating, high-mass star into a black hole. A subclass of GRBs (the "short" bursts) appear to originate from a different process, the leading theory being the merger of neutron stars orbiting in a binary system. All observed GRBs have originated from outside the Milky Way galaxy, though a related class of phenomena, soft gamma repeater flares, are associated with galactic magnetars. The sources of most GRBs have been billions of light years away.

A nearby gamma-ray burst could possibly cause mass extinctions on Earth.[1] The short duration of a gamma-ray burst would limit the immediate damage to life. However, a nearby burst might alter atmospheric chemistry by reducing the ozone layer and generating acidic nitrogen oxides ultimately causing severe damage to the biosphere. Since GRBs in metal-rich galaxies like the Milky Way are rare, mass extinctions due to GRBs may only happen once per billion years.

I wonder if our atmosphere will protect us and the g r b 's that get thru will only effect our chakra's and or energizing the soul level. Yet ,im just wondering out loud is all.

It's the END!

It's the END!

Inventus you have now been inducted to timfix's ever growing list of blocked users , he can only see 1 or 2 peoples replies in any topic now :lol:

ME

Inventus you have now been inducted to timfix's ever growing list of blocked users , he can only see 1 or 2 peoples replies in any topic now :lol:

ME

But i think in 2012 Earth will end. It says in the maya calendar :)

I'm a Scientology.

Edited by Inventus

it depends how far away the gamma ray is from earth, but if one did happen to come in a certain range and make contact with the earths atmosphere, it would cause alot of damage to the atmosphere, resulting in our death.

But i think in 2012 Earth will end. It says in the maya calendar :)

I'm a Scientology.

i doubt the earth will end in 2012, but if life on eath happens to be wiped out, in a few thousand years new creatures will rise to the surface

dont believe in stuff that youve read up with people trying to make you believe its going to happen, because it might not,

ive seen a programme with this christian who thought he could talk to god and he had his little group of believers, he predicted several times that the world would end, but it didnt, his supporters stayed behind him anyway.

the point is... if you start getting curious about these things, do some research and look at the probability of it happening, theres a very slim chance that it would happen in 2012.

I for one never mentioned it will end. I just connected the dots ---b h's and g r b's and since our earth come in line , as in online with the g c that we might be getting more g r 's . they already reach the earth from various areas of space ,yet will they increase in '12 , i actually see it as a period of '12-'18. My studies with cosmic ray particels came up with them effecting climate as if energizing cloudes , perhaps like steroids , yet g r's are different , yet are intensified light , higher energy light that penatrates deeper then the intense x ray.

So, we will see and its all good since its really just a natural cycle. Besides like the movie "the day the earth stood still" im not sure mankind deserves to continue to ruin such a lovely planet. I actually pray that all the evil and greedy some how just disappear and only the good are left . Yet, i dont dwell on it , (am moreless talking outloud here)

thank you for your comments

live each day positively since what we take with us ---as in attitude stays with us.

TF

it depends how far away the gamma ray is from earth, but if one did happen to come in a certain range and make contact with the earths atmosphere, it would cause alot of damage to the atmosphere, resulting in our death.

i doubt the earth will end in 2012, but if life on eath happens to be wiped out, in a few thousand years new creatures will rise to the surface

dont believe in stuff that youve read up with people trying to make you believe its going to happen, because it might not,

ive seen a programme with this christian who thought he could talk to god and he had his little group of believers, he predicted several times that the world would end, but it didnt, his supporters stayed behind him anyway.

the point is... if you start getting curious about these things, do some research and look at the probability of it happening, theres a very slim chance that it would happen in 2012.

I for one never mentioned it will end. I just connected the dots ---b h's and g r b's and since our earth come in line , as in online with the g c that we might be getting more g r 's . they already reach the earth from various areas of space ,yet will they increase in '12 , i actually see it as a period of '12-'18. My studies with cosmic ray particels came up with them effecting climate as if energizing cloudes , perhaps like steroids , yet g r's are different , yet are intensified light , higher energy light that penatrates deeper then the intense x ray.

So, we will see and its all good since its really just a natural cycle. Besides like the movie "the day the earth stood still" im not sure mankind deserves to continue to ruin such a lovely planet. I actually pray that all the evil and greedy some how just disappear and only the good are left . Yet, i dont dwell on it , (am moreless talking outloud here)

TF

I really hope those gr's bh's grb's and gc's dont get together sounds like a whole lot of std's ....... or even B.S

And cloud energizing? ..... what ****** for clouds?

Hi Tim I know you ignore me on your LIST OF HATE but I must ask you and the other 2012 theorists what assumptions do you base human beings being wiped out with the large scale Gamma rays that are coming for Earth in 2012? , I personally started a thread on Niburu and at the time was very convinced , yet science likes to prove the definitives , so with that in mind the Galactic alignment that occurs in 2012 according to the great theologians of their time (that's important) foresee that every 26,000 years (to their calendar and your assumptions) the world will end ...........

Hmmm now can someone jump on and quote the article from UM that Humans have been here for quite alot longer than that , or wait have we only evolved over 26,000 years? , or did we have special suits to protect us back 26,000 years ago? . Its all getting confusing but I will summarise a good pseudo theory to take forth with you .....

Every 26,000 years a Galactic alignment happens , and if we don't trust alien species here to rescue us we will get fried by Gamma rays , so in turn we trust them and they take us away at near the speed of light away from this catastrophe , so in theory they will return to do it again , and drop the Mayans off , because the time to space travel ratio will mean that them travelling at near the speed of light to their home planet will mean it didn't take them long to get home and back here and that 26,000 years had passed on Earth??? .......

Or it could be that although radio signals are being noticed at the centre of the Milky Way (not galactic centre alignment) and are gamma ray bursts from far away and that they wont harm humanity .....

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/20...ctic_radio.html

Conjecture and whispers have taken many people to this assumption.

ME

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: johnk81.

· View this post

· Un-ignore johnk81

I hope that someone didn't get offended about the validity of my thread here??

understand this:

black hole =bh's create gama ray bursts-grb 's

in '12 we line up with gc-galatic center ,therefore feeling the full blunt of the stream ,perhaps more gr will impact?

cosmic rays -crs ... google them and type in cosmic rays effect weather . you will see its a valid claim. yes there is a debate going on but the scientific community alway debates, its the nature of a over programed mind with info overload . i've done my research and came to a educated conclusion.

again gr's are more intense then cr's .

yet since i can think out of the box im seeing that so what if they effect climate perhaps they could effect our soul body and many other cosmic energies, or subtle forces or .... we will see ... i presume nothing .

the mayans were smart sob's : )

that we know and .... one interpretation i read about '12 said that a galactic beam reaches earth then. now , i never did much research on that particulair prediction but have found many other opinions on what will happen. I believe that its x factor event where it wont be that one day dec 12 yet as ive said a 3 yr period of transmutative forces . Now, will i come back here and say i told you so , probably not. But i will wish the best for everyone regardless if your advanced or completely inept or negative.

Edited by timfix

If I remember right , The Gama ray beams from a Black Hole exit from the North and South poles of the magnetic field. Since our Planet is in one of the Spiral Arms, the Earth would have to move out of the Spiral to over one of these poles. A move of 26000 to 35000 light years. In 3 years time I think we might be a little late for the Human BBQ.

If I remember right , The Gama ray beams from a Black Hole exit from the North and South poles of the magnetic field. Since our Planet is in one of the Spiral Arms, the Earth would have to move out of the Spiral to over one of these poles. A move of 26000 to 35000 light years. In 3 years time I think we might be a little late for the Human BBQ.

Not only that but we are too far from G C to be affected by the gamma burst. By the time it gets out to us it would be a cloud not a beam.

You know I drove Taxi Cab in Monroe for 12 years and the drivers were all up on this Space Basics. You think thats because we had to much time on our hands between Calls? :D

:whistle: If you all wish to be safe on this day Write me and I`ll tell you how to build your very own Saftey system`s .ITs an Aluminum foil hat,One towel a copy of the Hitchikers Guide to the Universe.And a pack of Wriggles Chewing Gum,Spearmint flavor. But ITs how to apply it all thats the Seceret. All replys to :101 South Palnet Earth First Light Transport on the Right.justDONTEATUS

Galactic alignment will have absolutely no impact.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Galactic alignment will have absolutely no impact.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Seconded.

you are completely wrong,heres my proof and i comment at the bottom , hope you dont stay disinformed ???

Here are some highlights:

Sun: More activity since 1940 than in previous 1150 years, combined

Mercury: Unexpected polar ice discovered, along with a surprisingly strong intrinsic magnetic field … for a supposedly “dead” planet

Venus: 2500% increase in auroral brightness, and substantive global atmospheric changes in less than 30 years

Earth: Substantial and obvious world-wide weather and geophysical changes

Mars: “Global Warming,” huge storms, disappearance of polar icecaps

Jupiter: Over 200% increase in brightness of surrounding plasma clouds

Saturn: Major decrease in equatorial jet stream velocities in only ~20 years, accompanied by surprising surge of X-rays from equator

Uranus: “Really big, big changes” in brightness, increased global cloud activity

Neptune: 40% increase in atmospheric brightness

Pluto: 300% increase in atmospheric pressure, even as Pluto recedes farther from the Sun

None of these statistics are from “fringe” scientists; they are all very, very real, and what you have just read is only the proverbial “tip of the iceberg.”

This Report’s scientific data, from a variety of highly credible institutions (including NASA itself), reveals that startling “climate change” phenomena are occurring, not just here on Earth, but, in fact -- throughout the entire solar system. This material has been publicly available for nearly a decade in some cases, but it was simply never assembled into a coherent picture of “a System in significant transition” … until this writing.

details on g warmin

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/...80530144943.htm

before the narrow minded or brainwashed folks comment please understand that yes our sun spot activity has slowed down ,but its suppost to since its the low cycle , yet whats strange about this low cycle is that it didn't start on time, was delayed.

now, as we approach g c out solar system is being effected by the steady stream of all cosmic energies ,not just g r , c r ,x r

you are completely wrong,heres my proof and i comment at the bottom , hope you dont stay disinformed ???

Here are some highlights:

Sun: More activity since 1940 than in previous 1150 years, combined

Mercury: Unexpected polar ice discovered, along with a surprisingly strong intrinsic magnetic field … for a supposedly “dead” planet

Venus: 2500% increase in auroral brightness, and substantive global atmospheric changes in less than 30 years

Earth: Substantial and obvious world-wide weather and geophysical changes

Mars: “Global Warming,” huge storms, disappearance of polar icecaps

Jupiter: Over 200% increase in brightness of surrounding plasma clouds

Saturn: Major decrease in equatorial jet stream velocities in only ~20 years, accompanied by surprising surge of X-rays from equator

Uranus: “Really big, big changes” in brightness, increased global cloud activity

Neptune: 40% increase in atmospheric brightness

Pluto: 300% increase in atmospheric pressure, even as Pluto recedes farther from the Sun

None of these statistics are from “fringe” scientists; they are all very, very real, and what you have just read is only the proverbial “tip of the iceberg.”

This Report’s scientific data, from a variety of highly credible institutions (including NASA itself), reveals that startling “climate change” phenomena are occurring, not just here on Earth, but, in fact -- throughout the entire solar system. This material has been publicly available for nearly a decade in some cases, but it was simply never assembled into a coherent picture of “a System in significant transition” … until this writing.

details on g warmin

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/...80530144943.htm

before the narrow minded or brainwashed folks comment please understand that yes our sun spot activity has slowed down ,but its suppost to since its the low cycle , yet whats strange about this low cycle is that it didn't start on time, was delayed.

now, as we approach g c out solar system is being effected by the steady stream of all cosmic energies ,not just g r , c r ,x r

No, never mind. I started typing but figured my time would be better spent having a pint at the local pub *walks off*

Cheers,

Badeskov

No, never mind. I started typing but figured my time would be better spent having a pint at the local pub *walks off*

Cheers,

Badeskov

:yes:

You cant have a dicussion with somebody whose whole belief system is based on faith and not fact.

The surprising findings of LaViolette, supported by other research, suggests that the extreme solar event corresponded to powerful radiation coming from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy and was associated with gamma rays and cosmic dust. Recent observations have shown a dramatic increase in gamma ray energy in the Glaxy's equator which will be in maximum alignment with our solar system on December 12, 2012. The past records in ice cores (strata from 13,880 to 13,785 BCE) suggest that intense radiation from this last event could have lasted many years. It seems highly likely that this alignment will cause another extreme solar event since other factors precipitating a "solar maximum" (i.e. the opposition of major planetary barycenters) also converge on this exact date.

The fact that galactic centers routinely radiate lethal gamma rays makes it unlikely that life, at least as we understand it, can survive in the universe. Sooner or later it is destined to be zapped.

A new genetic study of Y-chromosome variation by Dr. Marcus Feldman of Stanford University shows that the population from which the world's present population is derived consisted of about 2,000 individuals. Somehow, humans, flora and fauna did survive the past doomsday and some may yet survive past 2012. Indeed, many of the ancient prophecies I have encountered in my travels around the world have spoken of a "bright light" or "flash" followed by the "good seed" (i.e. humanity) which would rise up and repopulate the world.[7]

Organisms on Earth, including humans, have evolved during quiet times -- between the lethal blasts from our own Milky Way center. This means that we are indeed quite unique (and lucky). But it also means that our ultimate demise is part of the natural order. This universe is larger than ourselves and our lives. We are just transient phenomena, seemingly running counter to the laws of entropy, yet a part of the cosmic reality. This is neither good or bad. It simply is.

So , the skeptics will be most likley be proved wrong regardless whether their aluminum hats work or not.

re:anyone wonder what the stream of gama rays will do to our atmosphere as we come into galactic alignment.

Since our g c has a black hole there and b h 's give off gama rays yet theres more

LaViolette's "superwave" theory. He concludes that there are cyclical and frequent explosions from the Galaxy's core. These waves of radiation advance outward to the edges of the Galaxy, impacting everything and causing stars to erupt in their path. He believes this is what has happened many times to our own solar system -- the most recent superwave of radiation being 14,950 years ago. He envisions the shock wave -- or superwave -- dragging cosmic dust along with it as it enters the heliopause and energizes our Sun.

Edited by timfix

I just love it when people quote themselves. Boo ya. :rolleyes:

:yes:

You cant have a dicussion with somebody whose whole belief system is based on faith and not fact.

Indeed. Instead I just had an excellent discussion with myself over a pint of Guinness and a glass of Oban whiskey. The worrying part was I couldn't agree.....

Cheers,

Badeskov

A GRB that is over one thousand light yeqrs awqay and if its energy were pointed into our directuion there are no clouds to protect anything on earthm, Earth in an instance would be cooked THE END

re:anyone wonder what the stream of gama rays will do to our atmosphere as we come into galactic alignment.

The galactixc alignment has absolutly nothing to witjh and GRB, Its a matter of bneing in the wrong place at the right time at any given rtime

Edited by thefinalfrontier

A GRB that is over one thousand light yeqrs awqay and if its energy were pointed into our directuion there are no clouds to protect anything on earthm, Earth in an instance would be cooked THE END

The galactixc alignment has absolutly nothing to witjh and GRB, Its a matter of bneing in the wrong place at the right time at any given rtime

i can believe that, i was moreless doing research on this after finding out that b h's produce gamma rays , yet perhaps they produce more then that since its still being studied.

yet super wave theory is what i should of titled this thread

again , my proof is that our solar system is warming up due to coming closer to galactic alignment thus, this stream im talking about or is it really the superwave -- dragging cosmic dust along with it as it enters the heliopause and energizes our Sun.

check my links ,rc hoagland is no fool. appreciate your comment, typos are no problem

Exploding *a lot* of asteroids in high earth orbit would be the only way to save the planet from being burnt to a crisp and flash fried. Life would survive deep underground but the first few hundred metres would be radiation-sterilised and the atmo would undergo significant heating.

Alternatively you could move a planet into just the right orbit that its radiation shadow protects the Earth. However you'd have to move it again afterwards otherwise it would bump into the Earth, undoing all your hard work.

A giant gamma ray scattering lens could also be positioned. Wouldn't be good as a planet but doable with a crash global effort in a few decades.