Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scientist admits to study of Roswell debris!

morrison1976

Did NASA and/or the Russian space scientists ever mentioned that they used technology taken from the crashed UFO? The Roswell Incident have nothing to do with the US and/or Russian spaceprogram. Did I ever mentioned that the US and/or Russian spaceprogram used ET technology? Never!! I think you misunderstood something there Psyche101 if you think I ever mentioned it.

I have tried to edit so it look like the above, but I was denied access for editting.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ra_Sun-God

• badeskov

• psyche101

• skyeagle409

Despite people claiming Roswell is responsible for all out modern gadgets, we can see that is not the case, each and every item in such category has a long paper trail behind it. There was no leg up, no new tech from this advanced craft we supposedly captured.

Can you please point out what people claiming Roswell is responsible for ALL out modern gadgets?

So far so good the only one who use it is the U.S. Air Force of today using "Exotic" material to their secret "Air crafts" (US military are testing these secret "Air crafts") almost similar to memory metal from the crashed Roswell ET spacecraft. Not only US Air Force use it, but also in other US Military areas. ;)

http://www.roswellproof.com/debris9_nanotech.html

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/morphingmetals.html

Edited by Ra_Sun-God

Can you please point out what people claiming Roswell is responsible for ALL out modern gadgets?

<snip>

Can you please point me to a single gadget that has been derived from Roswell. And, no, memory metal is not it as I have already shown you that the study of what was later called Nitinol was started some 9 years before Roswell.

Just one piece of technology, please. The following has already been ruled out based on their research history:

* Memory metal

* The computer chip

* Optical fibers

* The laser

Anything else?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Can you please point me to a single gadget that has been derived from Roswell. And, no, memory metal is not it as I have already shown you that the study of what was later called Nitinol was started some 9 years before Roswell.

Just one piece of technology, please. The following has already been ruled out based on their research history:

* Memory metal

* The computer chip

* Optical fibers

* The laser

Anything else?

Yes, I want to hit upon memory metal because it possess the properties the Roswell witnesses were describing long before they knew anything about memory metal. There could be more to that story because not only were the Roswell witnesses describing such properies, the folks at Wright-Patterson AFB, where exotic research and hardware are produced, were noting that the Roswell debris exihibited exotic properties as well.

So far so good the only one who use it is the U.S. Air Force of today using "Exotic" material to their secret "Air crafts" (US military are testing these secret "Air crafts") almost similar to memory metal from the crashed Roswell ET spacecraft. Not only US Air Force use it, but also in other US Military areas. wink2.gif

http://www.roswellpr...9_nanotech.html

http://www.ufos-alie...hingmetals.html

Rubber metal and thin, foil-like materia that we now know as memory metal, which is what the Roswell witnesses were describing.

Just about anyone would have been able to identify ordinary tin foil, but the material the Roswell witnesses were describing, was noty tin foil at all, but a material whose properties mimics memory metal.

When Brazel's daughter, Bessie, was shown photos taken in Ramey's office, she stated that was NOT the material they found, which underlines the statements made my Marcel and Dubose, two of the folks who posed with the debris in Ramey's office, that the material they posed with, was not what was recovered on the Foster rance and in fact, the material they posed with was placed they as a means to concoct a cover up and in 1994, the Air Force admitted that no weather balloon was responsible after all, which once again, underlines the statements of a cover-up in regards to those photos.

Edited by skyeagle409

Can you please point me to a single gadget that has been derived from Roswell.

* Memory metal

* The computer chip

* Optical fibers

* The laser

Anything else?

Cheers,

Badeskov

As I have pointed out to you the scientists first began slowly to develope memory metal at the time after the Roswell Incident, as it is proven that the official story of the human made memory metal that return back to it's original shape (after being deformed) is false.

And today you can see the result:

And even if the human made memory metal that return back to it's shape after being deformed was developed in the 1930'ies (unlikely), then I very doubt that someone spread it out on Foster Ranch. And I'm sure Skyeagle will agree on that. And it was definitely not tin foil from a weather balloon either that was spread out on Foster Ranch. Beside, the Air Force admittet the weather Balloon Cover Up attempt.

Whatever the US Air Force did developed almost similar material to the crashed ET spacecraft's material on purpose or not on purpose can maybe be discussed. But it is for sure that the US Air Force use almost similar material as the material from the crashed ET spacecraft.

And just to confirm that the human made memory metal that return back to it's shape was first developed in the 1960:

http://americaninvetors.blogspot.com/2009/08/memory-metal.html

Memory metal The invention: Known as nitinol, a metal alloy that returns to its original shape, after being deformed, when it is heated to the proper temperature. The person behind the invention: William Buehler (1923- ), an American metallurgist The Alloy with a Memory In 1960,William Buehler developed an alloy that consisted of 53 to 57 percent nickel (by weight) and the balance titanium. This alloy, which is called nitinol, turned out to have remarkable properties. Nitinol is a “memory metal,” which means that, given the proper conditions, objects made of nitinol can be restored to their original shapes even after they have been radically deformed.

Edited by Ra_Sun-God

Rubber metal and thin, foil-like materia that we now know as memory metal, which is what the Roswell witnesses were describing.

Just about anyone would have been able to identify ordinary tin foil, but the material the Roswell witnesses were describing, was noty tin foil at all, but a material whose properties mimics memory metal.

When Brazel's daughter, Bessie, was shown photos taken in Ramey's office, she stated that was NOT the material they found, which underlines the statements made my Marcel and Dubose, two of the folks who posed with the debris in Ramey's office, that the material they posed with, was not what was recovered on the Foster rance and in fact, the material they posed with was placed they as a means to concoct a cover up and in 1994, the Air Force admitted that no weather balloon was responsible after all, which once again, underlines the statements of a cover-up in regards to those photos.

You have no idea how much I feel with Marcel and the other witnesses. In my opinion the Government should give these persons a proper apology and money for the damages they were exposed for.

As I have pointed out to you the scientists first began slowly to develope memory metal at the time after the Roswell Incident, as it is proven that the official story of the human made memory metal that return back to it's original shape (after being deformed) is false.

I don't know how to make this any clearer, actually. The effort on making memory shape alloys was started in 1932 and on Nitinol in 1938. Period. There is nothing more to it. The exact composition that is now called Nitinol was a result from research made in the 1960s, but the fact remains that that study was started in 1938, 9 years before Roswell.

Care to comment on that?

Cheers,

Badeskov

I don't know how to make this any clearer, actually. The effort on making memory shape alloys was started in 1932 and on Nitinol in 1938. Period. There is nothing more to it. The exact composition that is now called Nitinol was a result from research made in the 1960s, but the fact remains that that study was started in 1938, 9 years before Roswell.

Care to comment on that?

Cheers,

Badeskov

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_metal#History

History

The first reported steps towards the discovery of the shape memory effect were taken in the 1930s. According to Otsuka and Wayman (1998), A. Ölander discovered the pseudoelastic behavior of the Au-Cd alloy in 1932. Greninger & Mooradian (1938) observed the formation and disappearance of a martensitic phase by decreasing and increasing the temperature of a Cu-Zn alloy. The basic phenomenon of the memory effect governed by the thermoelastic behavior of the martensite phase was widely reported a decade later by Kurdjumov & Khandros (1949) and also by Chang & Read (1951).

The nickel-titanium alloys were first developed in 1962–1963 by the Naval Ordnance Laboratory and commercialized under the trade name Nitinol (an acronym for Nickel Titanium Naval Ordnance Laboratories). Their remarkable properties were discovered by accident. A sample that was bent out of shape many times was presented at a laboratory management meeting. One of the associate technical directors, Dr. David S. Muzzey, decided to see what would happen if the sample was subjected to heat and held his pipe lighter underneath it. To everyone's amazement the sample stretched back to its original shape.[2][3]

There is another type of S.M.A., called a ferromagnetic shape memory alloy (FSMA), that changes shape under strong magnetic fields. These materials are of particular interest as the magnetic response tends to be faster and more efficient than temperature-induced responses.

Metal alloys are not the only thermally-responsive materials; shape memory polymers have also been developed, and became commercially available in the late 1990s.

As you can see, Nitinol were first discovered in 1963 by Dr. David S. Muzzey. The first reported steps towards the discovery of the shape memory effect were taken in the 1930s. But Wikipedia does not mention about that the effort to make Nitinol was actually started in 1938 at all.

Memory metal The invention: Known as nitinol, a metal alloy that returns to its original shape, after being deformed, when it is heated to the proper temperature. The person behind the invention: William Buehler (1923- ), an American metallurgist The Alloy with a Memory In 1960, William Buehler developed an alloy that consisted of 53 to 57 percent nickel (by weight) and the balance titanium. This alloy, which is called nitinol, turned out to have remarkable properties. Nitinol is a “memory metal,” which means that, given the proper conditions, objects made of nitinol can be restored to their original shapes even after they have been radically deformed.

But In 1960 (13 years after the Roswell Incident), William Buehler developed same memory metal that return back to it's original shape, and that is 3 years before Dr. David S. Muzzey discovered that.

Edited by Ra_Sun-God

You have no idea how much I feel with Marcel and the other witnesses. In my opinion the Government should give these persons a proper apology and money for the damages they were exposed for.

I understand where are you coming from and Moore and Shandera did a lot of damage to Marcel as well because skeptics attributed certain statements to Marcel that he never made, but were placed in Marcel's mouth by those two individuals and the skeptics thought that Marcel said this, and Marcel said that, when in fact, he never said any such thing, so Moore and Shandera did a lot of damage to Marcel's reputation.

I understand where are you coming from and Moore and Shandera did a lot of damage to Marcel as well because skeptics attributed certain statements to Marcel that he never made, but were placed in Marcel's mouth by those two individuals and the skeptics thought that Marcel said this, and Marcel said that, when in fact, he never said any such thing, so Moore and Shandera did a lot of damage to Marcel's reputation.

I agree. Moore and Shandera did a lot of damage to Marcel's reputation. In my opinion there should be a law that convict people like for example Moore and Shandera for that kind of crime.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdgha_billy-meierdes-preuves-extraterrest

Will you please read the link again? I think you did not read it properly. That skeptic group tried to debunk Meier's UFO photos, but is finally convinced the photos are real enough.

As you can see, even this video documentary shows that the photographs of the UFO's as Billy Meyer took are real enough. The skeptics had tried to debunk them, but finally found out they are not hoax.

And it is just the matter of time there will be less (there are at least one former skeptic by now regarding Roswell UFO crash) and more less skeptics left regarding the Roswell Incident too...... ;)

You want me to read a clip?

Do you hear yourself?

Real enough?

How real is real enough? I think you better look at the link again as well and tell me how it is WWIII keeps changing dates? NEXT YEAR FOR SURE, oops, no, NEXT YEAR FOR SURE!!!

Are you rabbiting on about the incredible footage? The Farmhouse film has been debunked my friend, it is a model on a moveable pendulum, creating this arc

*Shame no piccys allowed from that site.*

In the following figure I have combined several of the previous frames to illustrate the

nature of the motion of the UO. All the images except the far right hand image lie on or close

to the arc segment of a circle (the white line). (The failure of the rightmost image to lie on

the arc might be a result of a slight motion toward the right of the suspension point, IF this

were pendulum motion.) Note that the tilt of the UO image also matches quite well the tilt

angle of the arc wherever the arc is coincident with the UO image. Notice, in particular, the

explanation below the picture of the way the arc was constructed and its implications for how

the movie was obtained.

LINK.

Enjoy the read.

Edited by psyche101

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_metal#History

History

The first reported steps towards the discovery of the shape memory effect were taken in the 1930s. According to Otsuka and Wayman (1998), A. Ölander discovered the pseudoelastic behavior of the Au-Cd alloy in 1932. Greninger & Mooradian (1938) observed the formation and disappearance of a martensitic phase by decreasing and increasing the temperature of a Cu-Zn alloy. The basic phenomenon of the memory effect governed by the thermoelastic behavior of the martensite phase was widely reported a decade later by Kurdjumov & Khandros (1949) and also by Chang & Read (1951).

The nickel-titanium alloys were first developed in 1962–1963 by the Naval Ordnance Laboratory and commercialized under the trade name Nitinol (an acronym for Nickel Titanium Naval Ordnance Laboratories). Their remarkable properties were discovered by accident. A sample that was bent out of shape many times was presented at a laboratory management meeting. One of the associate technical directors, Dr. David S. Muzzey, decided to see what would happen if the sample was subjected to heat and held his pipe lighter underneath it. To everyone's amazement the sample stretched back to its original shape.[2][3]

There is another type of S.M.A., called a ferromagnetic shape memory alloy (FSMA), that changes shape under strong magnetic fields. These materials are of particular interest as the magnetic response tends to be faster and more efficient than temperature-induced responses.

Metal alloys are not the only thermally-responsive materials; shape memory polymers have also been developed, and became commercially available in the late 1990s.

As you can see, Nitinol were first discovered in 1963 by Dr. David S. Muzzey. The first reported steps towards the discovery of the shape memory effect were taken in the 1930s. But Wikipedia does not mention about that the effort to make Nitinol was actually started in 1938 at all.

Memory metal The invention: Known as nitinol, a metal alloy that returns to its original shape, after being deformed, when it is heated to the proper temperature. The person behind the invention: William Buehler (1923- ), an American metallurgist The Alloy with a Memory In 1960, William Buehler developed an alloy that consisted of 53 to 57 percent nickel (by weight) and the balance titanium. This alloy, which is called nitinol, turned out to have remarkable properties. Nitinol is a “memory metal,” which means that, given the proper conditions, objects made of nitinol can be restored to their original shapes even after they have been radically deformed.

But In 1960 (13 years after the Roswell Incident), William Buehler developed same memory metal that return back to it's original shape, and that is 3 years before Dr. David S. Muzzey discovered that.

The following line is one from your own post. Go back and read the first line.

The first reported steps towards the discovery of the shape memory effect were taken in the 1930s

So far so good the only one who use it is the U.S. Air Force of today using "Exotic" material to their secret "Air crafts" (US military are testing these secret "Air crafts") almost similar to memory metal from the crashed Roswell ET spacecraft. Not only US Air Force use it, but also in other US Military areas. ;)

http://www.roswellproof.com/debris9_nanotech.html

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Just have a look in the mirror.

What do you think those links are claiming?

Point out the people? Do a Google and save me typing hundred of lines would ya ;) Many people claim we received tech from Roswell. All it generated was headaches and fat media paychecks.

Did NASA and/or the Russian space scientists ever mentioned that they used technology taken from the crashed UFO? The Roswell Incident have nothing to do with the US and/or Russian spaceprogram. I don't know where you have that idea from. Did I ever mentioned that the US and/or Russian spaceprogram used ET technology? NEVER!!

Either you are trying to mislead the debate, or you misunderstood something there Psyche101......

So, should the ridiculous scenario of a crashed ET craft be the true version of events,, you think nobody has received any advances from this. It is just hanging on someone's wall somewhere?

What do you think we would do with a crashed ET craft? As it allegedly travels space, it should be quite beneficial to our space program, would you not agree? As it must have traversed the speed of light, we would want to know something about that, you know, surpassing our highest knowledge and all, wouldn't we?

How has Moore and Shandera come into the mix?

Why do they come into the conversation every time Marcel is shown to have confused facts?

You and I have not mentioned Moore or Shandera in this discussion, what have they got to do with the claims Marcel himself made to Irving, Pratt, Marcel Jnr., Randall etc?

I think we know who it is that is that is trying to be misleading, don;t we ;)

So, should the ridiculous scenario of a crashed ET craft be the true version of events,, you think nobody has received any advances from this. It is just hanging on someone's wall somewhere?

Now THAT is a trophy. Screw Bigfoot, Nessie and Sasquatch. :D

What do you think we would do with a crashed ET craft? As it allegedly travels space, it should be quite beneficial to our space program, would you not agree? As it must have traversed the speed of light, we would want to know something about that, you know, surpassing our highest knowledge and all, wouldn't we?

Actually, that is one of the big illusions of the downed ET craft hypothesis in my mind. I don't think the proponents of such really understand the magnitude of the scientific and engineering task it would be to reverse engineer something so alien, so advanced. There seems to be this idea that it can be done by a few bespectacled geeks hidden away somewhere deep under Area 51. Just feed 'em pizza, coke and coffee and out comes a stream of new gadgets based on alien technology.

Naturally, the world doesn't work like that. To undertake something like that new advances in physics, math, propulsion, metallurgy, electronics etc etc would have to be made, requiring the foremost brains of the world collaborating on cracking that nut. We are talking thousands and thousands of people, and people talk. Completely new measurement equipment would have to bade made and so on. Just give a scientist from 1947 an Intel XEON processor. The poor guy wouldn't stand a chance of figuring out what it was without a lot of help and that is only a 60 year span. He would only be able to look at it by destructive testing and thus have no means of probing and prodding it afterwards to see what it actually did. Not that he would be able to before anyways.

However, the biggest argument against this is the Soviet Union. Any scientific endeavor trying to crack the secret of an ET spacecraft would most certainly be discovered by the KGB some years after it happened, say the early to mid 1950s. Think how they would react if there was even the smallest chance of Roswell actually happened as proposed. The Soviets would then be looking at a United States of America with technology at their hands that could possibly render the entire Soviet weapons arsenal, including their small nuclear stockpile at the time, completely and utterly useless if the US could extract ET tech. What would the Soviets have done? They would most likely have tried the UN and requested that the US shared the tech. If not, well, then the Soviets were looking at their rapid demise and given the Soviet War plans released in the 1990s, I think it is a safe assumption to make that they would have invaded Europe and most likely engaged the US in war.

Either way, we would know.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Actually, that is one of the big illusions of the downed ET craft hypothesis in my mind. I don't think the proponents of such really understand the magnitude of the scientific and engineering task it would be to reverse engineer something so alien, so advanced. There seems to be this idea that it can be done by a few bespectacled geeks hidden away somewhere deep under Area 51. Just feed 'em pizza, coke and coffee and out comes a stream of new gadgets based on alien technology.

Naturally, the world doesn't work like that. To undertake something like that new advances in physics, math, propulsion, metallurgy, electronics etc etc would have to be made, requiring the foremost brains of the world collaborating on cracking that nut. We are talking thousands and thousands of people, and people talk. Completely new measurement equipment would have to bade made and so on. Just give a scientist from 1947 an Intel XEON processor. The poor guy wouldn't stand a chance of figuring out what it was without a lot of help and that is only a 60 year span. He would only be able to look at it by destructive testing and thus have no means of probing and prodding it afterwards to see what it actually did. Not that he would be able to before anyways.

However, the biggest argument against this is the Soviet Union. Any scientific endeavor trying to crack the secret of an ET spacecraft would most certainly be discovered by the KGB some years after it happened, say the early to mid 1950s. Think how they would react if there was even the smallest chance of Roswell actually happened as proposed. The Soviets would then be looking at a United States of America with technology at their hands that could possibly render the entire Soviet weapons arsenal, including their small nuclear stockpile at the time, completely and utterly useless if the US could extract ET tech. What would the Soviets have done? They would most likely have tried the UN and requested that the US shared the tech. If not, well, then the Soviets were looking at their rapid demise and given the Soviet War plans released in the 1990s, I think it is a safe assumption to make that they would have invaded Europe and most likely engaged the US in war.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Well put, Bad, but never, ever, let logic get in the way of belief. It ruins the story. ;)

Well put, Bad, but never, ever, let logic get in the way of belief. It ruins the story. ;)

My apologies, I stand corrected :D It won't happen again ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

How has Moore and Shandera come into the mix?

Why do they come into the conversation every time Marcel is shown to have confused facts?

You and I have not mentioned Moore or Shandera in this discussion, what have they got to do with the claims Marcel himself made to Irving, Pratt, Marcel Jnr., Randall etc?

I think we know who it is that is that is trying to be misleading, don;t we ;)

Oh, I see you don't know much about Moore and Shandera. Let me tell you something about them. They miscredittet Marcel on purpose by putting their words into his mouth.

And peaking of misleading. I tell you what, Moore and Shandera tried to mislead what Marcel really said. And they did that succesfully at a period of time.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Is big foot your picture version of an ET from outer space? :D Seems there are something wrong with your brain, sorry I mentioned the word "wrong". Does a big foot look like a Grey alien to you? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, is it really difficult for you to see the difference between big foot and a Grey Alien? I'm truly sorry if it is so difficult for you, because then you are suffering of some sort of a long term disease, and in case you really are suffering of long term disease, then I will of course stop making fun of you.

http://history.nasa.gov/sputnik/

As you can see, the world's first satellite (Sputnik) was first launched in space in 1957 (10 years af the Roswell Incident). So the KGB could impossible had watched the crashed ET spacecraft in 1947 from above.

The Soviets giving their war plans in 1990? I very very doubt that. Seems your knowledge on human beings are very little. Do you know that this planet Earth is populated by humans world wide, and not only you? Do you know about other people's cultures and feelings? Seems your knowledge in that area is very very small. And your knowledge about Russian people are very small too. Don't talk about SOVIET WAR PLANS WHEN THERE WERE NEVER SUCH THING! The Russians are more likely interested in peace, and don't want to TAKE THE FIRST STEP IN EVENTUAL NUCLEAR WAR BETWEEN USA AND RUSSIA (INCLUDING FORMER SOVIET UNION). Are USA not interested in peace? You live in USA, don't you? You must know how much USA is interested in peace, please speak out, Badeskov. Do you really hate Russia? Do you you really think that the Russians was about start a war? What is wrong with your brain, Badeskov? The Russians are not interested to start a nuclear war, Badeskov, in that case you misunderstood something there......

You mentioned Area 51. If you really are interested to know more about secret bases including underground bases, then just ask. There seems to be secret bases including underground bases all over the world. Wauw, it is a mysterious world, is'nt it?

Edited by Ra_Sun-God

Is big foot your picture version of an ET from outer space? grin2.gif Seems there are something wrong with your brain, sorry I mentioned the word "wrong". Does a big foot look like a Grey alien to you? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, is it really difficult for you to see the difference between big foot and a Grey Alien? I'm truly sorry if it is so difficult for you, because then you are suffering of some sort of a long term disease, and in case you really are suffering of long term disease, then I will of course stop making fun of you.

What is it with you and sarcasm/humor? It seems to be flying right over your head. It was a joke, but next time I will remember to explicitly state that so I am sure you get it too.

http://history.nasa.gov/sputnik/

As you can see, the world's first satellite (Sputnik) was first launched in space in 1957 (10 years af the Roswell Incident). So the KGB could impossible had watched the crashed ET spacecraft in 1947 from above.

Huh? blink.gif Do you really think I was talking about satelittes and spyplanes doing images of Roswell? Good grief, Ra. The Soviets didn't do overhead imaging of the Manhattan project either, yet the KGB had it deeply penetrated. If the US had a major effort somewhere, you can count on the Soviets being there to look over their shoulders.

It is called humint (human intelligence gathering) and the KGB was excessively good at it.

The Soviets giving their war plans in 1990? I very very doubt that.

I suggest you read up on history then. E.g. here. The Soviet Union collapsed in 1989 and the Soviet War plans where, among other places, in the archives in the former DDR (East Germany). They were released as part of the dissimenation of former official, classified and non-classified material.

Seems your knowledge on human beings are very little. Do you know that this planet Earth is populated by humans world wide, and not only you? Do you know about other people's cultures and feelings? Seems your knowledge in that area is very very small. And your knowledge about Russian people are very small too. Please don't talk about SOVIET WAR PLANS WHEN THERE WERE NEVER SUCH THING!The Russians are more likely interested in peace, and don't want to TAKE THE FIRST STEP IN EVENTUAL NUCLEAR WAR BETWEEN USA AND RUSSIA (INCLUDING FORMER SOVIET UNION). Are USA not interested in peace? You live in USA, don't you? You must know how much USA is interested in peace, please speak out, Badeskov.

I suggest you read the war plans before stating something you know absolutely nothing about. Just to pique your curiousity, then the plans for Denmark were nuclear and chemical first strikes over Copenhagen, Southern Jutland and strategic defense points (like Stevns fortet). That was then to be followed up by a land invasion by East German forces through Southern Jutland and an invasion by East German and Polish naval forces to capture the remains of Copenhagen and to ensure the straits were open for the Soviet Baltic fleets.

Those plans were not very peaceful and very purposely operated using first use of both nuclear and chemical tactical weapons. Of course, those attacks would be completely dwarfed by the central european theatre operations.

You mentioned Area 51. If you really are interested to know more about secret bases including underground bases, then just ask. There seems to be secret bases including underground bases all over the world. Wauw, it is a mysterious world, is'nt it?

Of course there are secret bases. That is to expected. But I don't think they are secret for the reasons you would like to believe.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

What is it with you and sarcasm/humor? It seems to be flying right over your head. It was a joke, but next time I will remember to explicitly state that so I am sure you get it too.

Huh? blink.gif Do you really think I was talking about satelittes and spyplanes doing images of Roswell? Good grief, Ra. The Soviets didn't do overhead imaging of the Manhattan project either, yet the KGB had it deeply penetrated. If the US had a major effort somewhere, you can count on the Soviets being there to look over their shoulders.

It is called humint (human intelligence gathering) and the KGB was excessively good at it.

I suggest you read up on history then. E.g. here. The Soviet Union collapsed in 1989 and the Soviet War plans where, among other places, in the archives in the former DDR (East Germany). They were released as part of the dissimenation of former official, classified and non-classified material.

I suggest you read the war plans before stating something you know absolutely nothing about. Just to pique your curiousity, then the plans for Denmark were nuclear and chemical first strikes over Copenhagen, Southern Jutland and strategic defense points (like Stevns fortet). That was then to be followed up by a land invasion by East German forces through Southern Jutland and an invasion by East German and Polish naval forces to capture the remains of Copenhagen and to ensure the straits were open for the Soviet Baltic fleets.

Those plans were not very peaceful and very purposely operated using first use of both nuclear and chemical tactical weapons. Of course, those attacks would be completely dwarfed by the central european theatre operations.

Of course there are secret bases. That is to expected. But I don't think they are secret for the reasons you would like to believe.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Yes, I know there were both CIA agents in the Former Soviet Union, and KGB Agents in USA. The part of the Cold War.

I have read your interesting link. Very interesting:

While most Western planners were convinced that any first strike would lead to total mutual destruction, the plan - written in matter-of-fact language - shows that Warsaw Pact nations presumed a massive ground war would follow nuclear attacks.

Mr Lunak described the military plans as “fairy tale” thinking based on World War II warfare: “They (the Soviets) really planned to send ground troops out in the field and have them fight for a few days until they died from radiation,” he said.

The final draft of the invasion plan was completed under Soviet Communist Party chief Nikita Khrushchev, shortly after the 1961 Cuban missile crisis, when the United States and the Soviet Union had teetered on the brink of war.

According to the Prague documents, Moscow’s commanders fully expected western “imperialists” to make the first nuclear strike.

Mr Lunak includes the plans, as well as interviews with Czech generals of the time in his book, Planning the Unthinkable: Czechoslovak War Plans, 1950-1990.

The first English translation of the text was published earlier this month by the Parallel History Project on Cooperative Security, which analyses and publishes declassified NATO and Warsaw Pact archives.

Vojtech Mastny, a senior fellow at the National Security Archive in Washington, D.C., who coordinates the project, said the 1964 document is the first such detailed war plan to come to light. “There’s no doubt that the plan would have been used if the green light was given from above - the political leadership of the communist bloc,” he said.

What I don't understand is, why sending soldiers out in the same field were the nuclear strike occoured, that is a suicide mission i will say. Including after they made a nuclear strike at Copenhagen and Southern Jutland too, and then afterwards sending troops in? It does'nt make sense, just another suicide mission. That is madness.

Anyway, seems war plans were made by both sides:

http://www.nrdc.org/nuclear/nwarplan.asp

Exposing the U.S. Nuclear War Plan

Edited by Ra_Sun-God

Yes, I want to hit upon memory metal because it possess the properties the Roswell witnesses were describing long before they knew anything about memory metal. There could be more to that story because not only were the Roswell witnesses describing such properies, the folks at Wright-Patterson AFB, where exotic research and hardware are produced, were noting that the Roswell debris exihibited exotic properties as well.

Nope. Shape Memory Alloy (SMA) was first discovered in 1932 and research was conducted in what later became Nitinol in 1938, well before Roswell.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited for clarity.

Edited by badeskov