Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Hairy Aliens

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#16    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:27 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 11 January 2013 - 04:06 PM, said:

Actually, seriously for a moment, I have often thought that there might either be a correlation between UFO and Bigfoot (etc.) sightings, or even that they might all be part of the same phenomenomena. I wonder if it might have to do with people's expectations?; people in areas where Bigfeet are commonly encountered might report some crature, or what appears to them as a creature, as a Bigooft, but if they were somewhere they wouldn't expect to see a Bigooft (insofar as you could expect to see a Bigfoot anywhere), they might report it as something else. e.g. an ET, perhaps, particularly if they can associate it with something they may have seen in the sky, or where such things may have recently been reported.

They could be studying Bigfoots, they might not be here just for us. They make themselves to look like Bigfoots so Bigfoots feel less threaten?...just a though.

#17    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:34 AM

View PostLilly, on 11 January 2013 - 11:06 AM, said:

So, aliens are either grey and bald or completely covered in hair? What about feathers? How come these advanced alien beings aren't wearing clothes? Inquiring minds wanna know!

When you're hairy, you don't need no stinkin clothes! Could the grey be wearing a really, really tight suit? People don't report them with genitalia, so are they really naked? :hmm:

#18    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:43 AM

Just looks like a typical family reunion to me.

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#19    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,612 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

View PostLilly, on 11 January 2013 - 11:06 AM, said:

So, aliens are either grey and bald or completely covered in hair? What about feathers? How come these advanced alien beings aren't wearing clothes? Inquiring minds wanna know!
Im with you Lilly ! WHat about the Aliens that are made of Goo ! or water,or Motor Oil ? :clap: :alien:

This is a Work in Progress!

#20    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:28 AM

I pick bachelor number 3 because he is a cutie pie!

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#21    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

• 1,832 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:34 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 11 January 2013 - 05:35 PM, said:

of course ! There are so many kinds .
Grey's ,blues,reptilians,xanthurions,ramalama ding dongs ,The chewbaccanalians .
And they all hate one another ,and some hate us ,and the war is about to begin

Watch out for those ramalama ding dongs... I hear they are fierce!!!

I use to work with number 4... He used to pick his nose and wipe boogers under his desk when he thought no one was looking.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#22    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:03 AM

View PostGlenville86, on 11 January 2013 - 11:19 AM, said:

So - cousin IT from the Adams Family is real?

See the Johnny Sands case.

#23    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:20 AM

View PostDBunker, on 11 January 2013 - 10:53 AM, said:

More like Hard proof that some people will believe anything they read/see on the net.

These are real cases. Not just the internet.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#24    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:40 AM

View PostLava_Lady, on 12 January 2013 - 03:28 AM, said:

I pick bachelor number 3 because he is a cutie pie!

From David Chase who sketches aliens based on witness testimony:

Posted Image

Not all aliens are reptilians or Grays. A little known category are short hairy beings. There are also sightings of large Bigfoot type creatures in the context of UFO encounters and related paranormal manifestations. This was a pencil drawing I did in the nineties based on a conversation I had at a restaurant with a witness who described an encounter with a short hairy or anthropoid type creature that had telepathic abilities. I will have more to share on such creatures later on. I hope more researchers take note of the fact that Bigfoot and "Littlefoot" are not the sole province of cryptozoology.

Posted Image

This is not from George Lucas's Star Wars but an artist interpretation of the aliens described in the 1974 Aveley, Essex, England alien abduction.

#25    Blueogre2

Blueogre2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:37 PM

Hairy aliens huh? Well I am no fan of hairy short dudes, I would still prefer them to those grey skinned demons any day. But in all seriousness its just a hoax or spirits or some mixture off the two

#26    HMS Dreadnought

HMS Dreadnought

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:27 AM

Posted Image

This lad looks like he could do with a pint :tu:

Dear you guys. Words cannot express how much I hate you guys. As we fight our way northward into the great unknown, only that one thing remains certain: that I hate you guys with every tired muscle in my confederate body. We have taken Topeka and I must rally the men onward to Missouri. Because I will not stop until we have won it all, and you guys are my slaves. Because I hate you guys. I hate you guys so very very much. Yours, General Cartman Lee.

#27    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

Hey it is cousin IT . LOL

#28    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:08 AM

View PostBlueogre2, on 13 January 2013 - 11:37 PM, said:

But in all seriousness its just a hoax or spirits or some mixture off the two

Don't think so. People are having UFO encounters observing these creatures.

Interestingly enough: Scientists discover 'werewolf' gene that makes people hairy

Posted Image
BLAME THE GENES: Supatra "Nat" Sasuphan, the world's hairiest child. (Photo: guinnessworldrecords.com)

There is a rare genetic disorder that makes people hairy. In the alien abduction phenomenon people report hybrids. Perhaps some of these beings people report in close encounters and UFO landings could be genetic creations. On the other hand it could be an alien humanoid creature very much like a Wookiee or ALF. That sounds funny but it could be possible that some aliens are just hairy like our primate cousins.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 15 January 2013 - 06:10 AM.

#29    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:23 AM

View Postwolfknight, on 14 January 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

Hey it is cousin IT . LOL

This was reported in the Johnny Sands case. The Johnny Sands story is bizzare but some of the details do reflect what others have observed.

An Interview With Johnny Sands

They walked across the street and then here come these figures out of the darkness dressed in black and this one particular man was standing up in front of them all and he began to talk to Dave Dunn and he pointed at me, and he kept pointing at me. So John Worth had the window cracked and John said, “He’s talking about you and he says, ‘He knows too much. This has got to end here and now. He-knows-too-much!” John said, “You’ve got trouble.” I said, “No, I don’t have trouble. I’m going out there to see what the problem is.” I was on the side next to the desert and I reached and grabbed the door handle and as I reached to grab it, I don’t know if you’ve ever seen that show The Adam’s Family, Cousin It, the furry thing?

Editor: Yes.

Johnny Sands: Okay. Cousin It come running at me, at my door, and I looked and it run so close to the door I slammed the door back and looked out and it stood right in front of my door. No face. Just fur. And I looked back and there was another one to the left of him, and I said, “John, do you see?” He said, “A cactus run into the door didn’t it?” I said, “I don’t know what it is.” He said, “Are you getting out.” I said, “No, I’m not.” I backed up and locked the door and this thing went around the car and went over to Dave Dunn and this other man. I don’t know what he said or what he done, but he came right back to my door and stood. Another words it meant don’t get out. So I didn’t move.

So anyway, after a long conversation they had, they came back and all got in the car and when they got in the car I said, “What’s going on?” They wouldn’t answer.

#30    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

• 1,832 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

Maybe they are Enkidu type creatures?  From The Epic of Gilgamesh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users