Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Water In A Thirsty Land

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    SCFan

SCFan

ISA 62:2; 65:15; HOS 1:10; 2:23; MATT 21:43; ACTS 11:26

• 2,621 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:48 AM

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#2    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 15,589 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:39 PM

This film is an indictment of over population.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#3    SCFan

SCFan

• 2,621 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:37 AM

View Postand then, on 01 October 2012 - 08:39 PM, said:

This film is an indictment of over population.

An indictment of over-colonization and immigration.

Is God being negligent in His blessings to the State of Israel? There could be a major water crisis in the near future afterall.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#4    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,448 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:22 AM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 02 October 2012 - 10:37 AM, said:

Is God being negligent in His blessings to the State of Israel?

I don't think divine intervention is going to explain or solve a water crisis in the Middle-East.

#5    SCFan

SCFan

• 2,621 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:07 AM

View PostSaru, on 02 October 2012 - 11:22 AM, said:

I don't think divine intervention is going to explain or solve a water crisis in the Middle-East.

Thank you for confirming my analogy.

'and then' being a Christian Zionist, I am using his own logic against him. To which I suggest that he read these 5 verses, Deuteronomy Chapter 28:1, 9, 11-12, 14.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users