Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

'Vampire Mom' drinks live human blood

julia caples live human blood drinks vampire mom wilkes barre

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 36,938 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:05 PM

Twilight and True Blood have made vampires the fictional theme du jour. But for one suburban mother-of-two, the blood-sucking lifestyle is a stark reality.

Julia Caples, 45, from Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania has been drinking live human blood from willing donors for the past 30 years.

The care worker, who says she is hooked on the practice, consumes around half-a-gallon of blood per month and believes that it keeps her feeling young and vigorous.

http://www.dailymail...LOOD-month.html

Posted Image

#2    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Coarse singer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:10 PM

I remember an english noblewoman from some century who also believed that, dont know if she was fiction or not but... she didn't exactly ask for volunteers and used a biiit more than a gallon. Glad today we know both manners and moderation despite how well we're off societally and monetarily. Cheers!

Words... I'm a life artist. That's enough.
It all starts from awareness and presense.

#3    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,477 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:44 PM

I like to say "to each his own" and know if something freaks me out it makes it harder for me to understand, but I just find this extremely disturbing, abnormal, and feel something is terribly wrong here.

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#4    Gabby56

Gabby56

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:02 AM

There was a woman in England like in the centuries who killed virgin maidens and bathed in their blood because she believed it would make her younger :unsure2:

#5    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,151 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:27 AM

Couldn't a person get some weird, blood-borne disease from orally consuming blood from other humans?

Maybe not, I don't know.

#6    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:00 AM

You guys mean countless Elizabeth Bathory . She killed ,I think hundreds of girls. She felt bathing in their blood kept her young .
She used to shove a scissor under the ventral veins of the wrist (where someone cuts their wrist) ,and just cut them ,and bleed them .
She filled her tub with the blood and bathed in it .
I assume she swallowed some,but drinking it wasn't her priority .

Miss me?

#7    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Coarse singer

• 1,398 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:26 AM

I guess she already figured you can also consume things through exposing them to your skin, and that that'd be more benefical if you wanted to improve your skin than if you drank the blood. I remembered her because she was as close as it came to real-life Dracula's legend, my early days of being interested in the paranormal when I thought even vampires might be real because there was no internet back then....

Truth can be more macabre than tv-series.

#8    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,245 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:36 AM

View PostMikko-kun, on 12 June 2013 - 02:26 AM, said:

I guess she already figured you can also consume things through exposing them to your skin, and that that'd be more benefical if you wanted to improve your skin than if you drank the blood. I remembered her because she was as close as it came to real-life Dracula's legend, my early days of being interested in the paranormal when I thought even vampires might be real because there was no internet back then....

Truth can be more macabre than tv-series.

She and Vlad Dracul were fiends . He was an absolute sociopath from an early age ,she was obsessed .
Read stories about her . She had girls come to her from surrounding villages ,told they would be hand maidens ,and she chained them up for days and bled them til they died.

He impaled 1000s ,and proped them up on the poles all around his castle . He also enjoyed having people slowly drawn and quartered .
He loved torturing things. Animals and people .
He didn't actually actively drink blood though ,but he was so evil ,he just made a great template .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 12 June 2013 - 05:36 AM.

Miss me?

#9    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Coarse singer

• 1,398 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:19 AM

Woah, better check up on her... I knew of Dracul but not her... at least Dracul did a lot of what he did as an effort to increase the well-being for his people. Eccentric would be putting it mildly and softly in his case.

#10    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:33 PM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 11 June 2013 - 11:44 PM, said:

I like to say "to each his own" and know if something freaks me out it makes it harder for me to understand, but I just find this extremely disturbing, abnormal, and feel something is terribly wrong here.

Fully agree, couldn't have put it better myself.

Posted Image

#11    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,835 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:53 AM

Stupid birch just needs to grow up. I know growing old is mandatory and growing up is optional but fair go.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#12    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:26 AM

A freak with a fetish for blood does not equal a good mother or stable parent.
A person with a fetish never grows out of it, you have to kill them to make them stop.

#13    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,245 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:31 AM

View Postpallidin, on 12 June 2013 - 12:27 AM, said:

Couldn't a person get some weird, blood-borne disease from orally consuming blood from other humans?

Maybe not, I don't know.

Missed this. Yes ,HIV and hepatitis B,C and I think D .

Miss me?

#14    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,245 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:35 AM

View PostMikko-kun, on 12 June 2013 - 08:19 AM, said:

Woah, better check up on her... I knew of Dracul but not her... at least Dracul did a lot of what he did as an effort to increase the well-being for his people. Eccentric would be putting it mildly and softly in his case.

http://www.trutv.com...countess_1.html

Miss me?

#15    Insaniac

Insaniac

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:36 AM

View PostGabby56, on 12 June 2013 - 12:02 AM, said:

There was a woman in England like in the centuries who killed virgin maidens and bathed in their blood because she believed it would make her younger :unsure2:

Elizabeth Bathory.

"There will be many earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from Heaven". - Luke 21:11

"Some reject Science because the most popular scientist's are pseudo know-it-all ignoramus' who believe Science should give the explanation of the un-investigated, rather than an investigation of the unexplained". - Just my own two cents.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users