Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Someone has multiple accounts...

Stellar

Hmm, well isnt this a bit suspicious... Man in Black, Man in Blue, Man in Violet... all with 1 post and acting the same way towards the same subject line... I think someone's got a few more accounts than he should...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stellar

• BurnSide

• Magikman

• Sweetpumper

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the point of these kids.

I mean, do they honestly get their rocks off by registering several times to a forums site simply to pretend to be something crazy and weird? 2055 for example, for those who remember him.

All a cry for attention? It's really sad.

Dont believe someone has multiple accounts? Man in Violet registered right after Man in Blue...

They also all joined today.

Edited by Stellar

No no, i believe you completely. I was just saying i don't see the point of them doing it.

No no, i believe you completely. I was just saying i don't see the point of them doing it.

380691[/snapback]

I wasnt talking to you, I meant anyone who doesnt believe me.

If they're bored they should sign up to the forums and use them as they are supposed to be used. Like us!

Its best if you IM a mod or administrator if you notice something like this, starting a thread could cause problems if the 'suspects' were still around and decided to flood the forum with garbage to retaliate.

MM