Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Moving from the country I live!

Bozena

Hi to all,

I would like to have reading: how long will last my agony?

No job since 7,5 years,

Steady pains all around head (mostly in the eyes).

No money, only debts,

No friend since long time.

It is all because of my pains, they have started in the Secondary School, with good time from 6 years when one neurologist (in abroad) gave me injection in the right side of the neck.

Please, tell me something because I want to die.

Paloma

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bozena

• Noteaph

• Hamlyn

• puridalan

You are a happy person. There is a part of you that enjoys every day. You just believe you are unhappy. Who needs money? You don't need money to see the beauty in life. You just think you do. Don't let your condition bring you down. Fight it. Say to it "You are trying to make me unhappy, but I won't let you. I won't let you win." And spend the rest of your days being positive about life. Don't kill yourself, because there is no light for those who can't even find the light on earth. I repeat, killing yourself is pointless. Killing yourself, you lose. Living out the rest of your days as a soldier of happiness, you win. All you need to do is change the way you think. It changes when you want it to change.

Sister Paloma,

You state the pains are a primary cause for your troubles..

Are you absolutely sure the injection was the cause for the pains?

If there is a glimmer of doubt, investigate your immediate surroundings for any electromagnetic radiation like UMTS (mobile phone communication systems) installations and similar technologies, these could affect your health in the way you describe. If the injection indeed was the reason:

What was the reason you were injected by a neurologist at that age when u state 'life was good' until then?

1 what was the reason for injection;

2 what was the substance you were injected with (if you know the reason for injection, you could try to ask other neurologists what it might have been, even better try to contact the neurologist involved)

3 search medical help by any means possible armed with the information you gathered from point 1 and 2 , you need to know what is causing that pain to be able to remove it and take control of your life again.

I can tell you that having no money, even being held down by debts is a daily problem for 80% of the world population. You are certainly not alone there.

Friends will come automatically if you'll just be yourself, given some time you will certainly come in contact with someone who will value you and respect you for who you are. Again, you do have to do something about the pains though to be able to be yourself. The other things will eventually follow, be strong and positive, as hard as that may be. You are more than you think.

Godspeed Paloma

Salus populi suprema lex

Edited by Noteaph

Sister Paloma,

You state the pains are a primary cause for your troubles..

Are you absolutely sure the injection was the cause for the pains?

If there is a glimmer of doubt, investigate your immediate surroundings for any electromagnetic radiation like UMTS (mobile phone communication systems) installations and similar technologies, these could affect your health in the way you describe. If the injection indeed was the reason:

What was the reason you were injected by a neurologist at that age when u state 'life was good' until then?

1 what was the reason for injection;

2 what was the substance you were injected with (if you know the reason for injection, you could try to ask other neurologists what it might have been, even better try to contact the neurologist involved)

3 search medical help by any means possible armed with the information you gathered from point 1 and 2 , you need to know what is causing that pain to be able to remove it and take control of your life again.

I can tell you that having no money, even being held down by debts is a daily problem for 80% of the world population. You are certainly not alone there.

Friends will come automatically if you'll just be yourself, given some time you will certainly come in contact with someone who will value you and respect you for who you are. Again, you do have to do something about the pains though to be able to be yourself. The other things will eventually follow, be strong and positive, as hard as that may be. You are more than you think.

Godspeed Paloma

Salus populi suprema lex

Hi Notepath,

I was then in Germany when I have got injection because of trigeminal neuralgia. Now I know it is atypical TN. Head MRI has shown that I have lesion on the pons and also cerebral atrophy. The last one looks different as it is, but blocks my head circulation.

What injenction it was I don't remember. I only know that my pains were over. Sometimes is very easy when you meet right people.

My pains were first sinusitis but also around the head. It was good until I had medication. Since December 2000 I have nothing. It is very hard to live with pains and have nothing for relief.

I wonder that psyhics don't believe me. In my Natal Chart everybody sees where are my pains, but nobody knows how long will it last.

Thank you and kind regards,

Paloma

You are a happy person. There is a part of you that enjoys every day. You just believe you are unhappy. Who needs money? You don't need money to see the beauty in life. You just think you do. Don't let your condition bring you down. Fight it. Say to it "You are trying to make me unhappy, but I won't let you. I won't let you win." And spend the rest of your days being positive about life. Don't kill yourself, because there is no light for those who can't even find the light on earth. I repeat, killing yourself is pointless. Killing yourself, you lose. Living out the rest of your days as a soldier of happiness, you win. All you need to do is change the way you think. It changes when you want it to change.

Hi Ziggy,

Everybody who doesn't believe me, should be on my place for at least one month. It is not enough but could be the lection for everybody like you are.

I am happy! It is not to believe. I am crying every day and where is there happiness? To lay in the bed half a day, that is happiness?

I am sorry, but I live in wrong world and I am sorry to come here at all.

Thank you and bye.

If you been able to live this long, that means that you were meant to live...and you are meant to get better. From my rv I got that it he had done the injection on the right hand side mainly or that it is worse on that side, though I do see another bad spot on the left hand side up my the frontal/high parietal area above your ear but not directly above it still infront of it. Did the doctors name start with a W?

If you been able to live this long, that means that you were meant to live...and you are meant to get better. From my rv I got that it he had done the injection on the right hand side mainly or that it is worse on that side, though I do see another bad spot on the left hand side up my the frontal/high parietal area above your ear but not directly above it still infront of it. Did the doctors name start with a W?

Hi puridalan,

Thank you for reply.

I have got spot in the right neck muscle (down between shoulder blade and neck).

That what you are talking above ear: it is right ear. I have there blood vessel (shown on MRI) and that is what makes pressure on the trigeminal nerve. It could be also occipital neuralgia. I don't know, because have both diagnoses.

About doctor and letter W: I have no idea what was his name. In that time I didn't think that all will come back. Since 19 years I am collecting all, doctors write to me. Even all, that different people from alternative medicine tell me. All that doesn't help me.

That with eyes, face and head started with 16,5 years. Probably ATN was there at that time?

Yesterday I was in very bad mood because of pains all over eyes, face, head, neck (until TH3) and went to my doctor. He didn't tell me too much except that my solution is in alternative medicine. When I came home went to toilette, my urine was totally dark (yellow-brown). I have called him and told what happened. He told me in that case I have to bring my urine into labour. My urine is connected with my pains since very beginning.

Regards,

Paloma

have something done about your liver... your liver is the sick part and perhaps there was a misdiagnosis

You're in diare need of changing your diet. No more manmade products, only drink water or all natural juices especailly crannberry for your kidneys

you need calcium (not vitamins) raw milk/cheese (feta)

cholifil-oranges

cayanne pepper...do two tlbs spoons a day...just do it in pinches

detox your liver, with green drink: celery, granny smith apples and cabbage..do this as much as you can...put ice to make it taste better

on your spine I am picking up a nerve signal impairment..partially due to digestion issues but go see a chiropractor alright

Well, since your doctor suggested alternative medicine, and we are after all discussing this on a psychic readings forum, what do you think about past lives? Have you done any work in this area?

Atypical TN and lesions of unknown etiology are just the kinds of things that are sometimes said to originate in past life trauma.

Retrieving "past life memories" via hypnotic regression (which can be self-induced) is often said to clear up such problems.

What do you think about that?

Another question, just to see where you are. What do you think of prayer? What is your experience with it?

If I may intervine, I don't think debating on past lives will help with this at all. In fact i do not believe in 'past lives' being the sole issue for such traumas, even though it does impact. Mainly because people tend to get carried away and misinformed on past lives thinking they are some Queen Of Sheebia and not even getting to the real issue, in a lot of cases doing more harm than good.

However, if gone about in the right way it can lead knowledge of self. The important thing is being able to understand your past, but there are other ways than to do that thinking of seperate beings.

If I may intervine,

Intervene? No, I don't think you may intervene. :tu:

Do you think you're supposed to intervene between two users on a discussion group?

What in the world for?

I don't think debating on past lives will help with this at all.

Neither do I.

In fact i do not believe in 'past lives' being the sole issue for such traumas

Neither do I.

, even though it does impact. Mainly because people tend to get carried away and misinformed on past lives thinking they are some Queen Of Sheebia

Well, I agree that it would be dumb to get carried away thinking a dumb thing like that.

I haven't found that most people get carried away with such things, but a few do. And it's really nothing to do with my questions to the OP.

Dear Paloma,

You didnt mention the trigeminal neuralgia in your first post.

First off, I feel puridalan is giving some valuable advice.

Furthermore, in my opinion alternative medicine is as much a potential cure as the ones on a chemical basis.

Your doctor's conclusion sounds sincere and plausible.

If I were you, I would make it my duty to be aware of every and any substance, alternative or not, that has any effect on my TN afflicted system. That means substances that have a negative as well as positive effect. Minimize the intake of the negative, maximize the intake of the positive. It seems stress playes a role in this TN also. Identify what makes you stressed and what makes you relax. Apply the same (substance) rule to this aspect.

Just a 5 min metacrawler result, at least the wiki should be known to you Paloma:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigeminal_neuralgia#Treatment

http://www.cedars-sinai.edu/5389.html?gcli...CFRSO1QodSExeyQ

http://www.trignotin.com/index.htm

Be strong and try to arm yourself against this.

Godspeed

And @Hamlyn, calling other people's statements dumb is non- constructive behaviour and will get you nowhere.

:sleepy:

And @Hamlyn, calling other people's statements dumb is non- constructive behaviour and will get you nowhere.

:sleepy:

I didn't call anyone's statements dumb.

Please read again.

Hi to all,

I am looking for anatomy of the neck to show where exactly is my pain. My friend, female has seen now on the upper part of the neck muscle that there is swollen muscle like a knot. It is nothing dangerous send pains all around.

It could really be liver or kidney. I don't know what it is.

I was doing head MRT on October 10th and there is lesion again, but also cerebrale atrophy and CERVICOBRACHIALGIA. Neurosurgeon has sent me again (3rd time this year) to head MRT. He is not sure do I have lesion or not.

About cerebrale atrophy I would like to know what is good to eat? What kind of diet?

Thank you all for kind comments.

Paloma

About cerebrale atrophy I would like to know what is good to eat? What kind of diet?

My last comment to you sister Paloma; use the tools available to you, or indeed, make them available.

The internet is as I've shown in my previous post, a good example. I could do the work for you, but I feel you need to

be able to do this yourself. There is a lot of relevant information if you know where to look.

Use it correctly and you will find what you are looking for. If youve tried and tried again with nill result, do it again.

I will stand by for you as a last resort, you can then go to my personal page and leave a message.

Godspeed Paloma.

Hi to all,

I am looking for anatomy of the neck to show where exactly is my pain. My friend, female has seen now on the upper part of the neck muscle that there is swollen muscle like a knot. It is nothing dangerous send pains all around.

It could really be liver or kidney. I don't know what it is.

I was doing head MRT on October 10th and there is lesion again, but also cerebrale atrophy and CERVICOBRACHIALGIA. Neurosurgeon has sent me again (3rd time this year) to head MRT. He is not sure do I have lesion or not.

Thank you all for kind comments.

Paloma

I have almost the same problems as you.

I finally got an MRI after much fussing ( after running to 8-10 different doctors -telling me it's all in my head) . Well they found the culprit. Mine is caused (they think) by a terrible car accident I had in the past (Folgeschaeden)and a neck deformity & degenerative changes.I have a huge knot in my neck that feels like a bone/at first we were afraid is was a tumor.

I was in Germany also-I told my doctor that I refuse to further take pain medications-that caused internal bleeding in me. So he said I have just the thing for you. He sent me to a traditional Chinese massage therapy and after a couple times all pain had ceased and the huge knot was almost gone. I also stretch my neck ALOT too.

This knot increases the pressure in my eyes (Glaucoma) because it is pushing on the vein that leads to the optic nerves. I makes my hands & arms go numb and I can get terrible headaches as if the arteries in my head will explode. It causes concentration problems-as if sludge is in my brain- and it makes my heart race & raises my blood pressure. sometimes I couldn't sleep at night. My neck makes very strange noises ,grinding & popping sounds.

I found that swimming & warm weather also help.

Hypno-therapy can help & so can acupuncture . Atlas is supposed to be good for these problems. I recommend taking devils claw also & fish oil caplets.

This type of massage really helped where the other massages failed.

They rubbed the knot out of my body over weeks. But it has to be a continuous process.

Now with your brown urine I don't know-ask a doc.

Where do you live now ?

hope this helps & good luck. :)

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

• 2 weeks later...
I have almost the same problems as you.

I finally got an MRI after much fussing ( after running to 8-10 different doctors -telling me it's all in my head) . Well they found the culprit. Mine is caused (they think) by a terrible car accident I had in the past (Folgeschaeden)and a neck deformity & degenerative changes.I have a huge knot in my neck that feels like a bone/at first we were afraid is was a tumor.

I was in Germany also-I told my doctor that I refuse to further take pain medications-that caused internal bleeding in me. So he said I have just the thing for you. He sent me to a traditional Chinese massage therapy and after a couple times all pain had ceased and the huge knot was almost gone. I also stretch my neck ALOT too.

This knot increases the pressure in my eyes (Glaucoma) because it is pushing on the vein that leads to the optic nerves. I makes my hands & arms go numb and I can get terrible headaches as if the arteries in my head will explode. It causes concentration problems-as if sludge is in my brain- and it makes my heart race & raises my blood pressure. sometimes I couldn't sleep at night. My neck makes very strange noises ,grinding & popping sounds.

I found that swimming & warm weather also help.

Hypno-therapy can help & so can acupuncture . Atlas is supposed to be good for these problems. I recommend taking devils claw also & fish oil caplets.

This type of massage really helped where the other massages failed.

They rubbed the knot out of my body over weeks. But it has to be a continuous process.

Now with your brown urine I don't know-ask a doc.

Where do you live now ?

hope this helps & good luck. :)

Hi to all,

Thank you for replies.

Hi momentarylapseofreason,

---I found that swimming & warm weather also help.--------swimming is not good for me, because makes my muscles more tense. I was told so by one doctor and that is right.

---Hypno-therapy can help & so can acupuncture.------Acupuncture yes, but I can't get in now.

-- Atlas is supposed to be good for these problems. I recommend taking devils claw also & fish oil caplets.---About Atlas: I can tourn my neck, that is the problem. I am drinking fish oil, too.

---This type of massage really helped where the other massages failed.----Also massage is not good, because I have muscles in big tension.

---They rubbed the knot out of my body over weeks. But it has to be a continuous process.-----Where do you have knot exactly?

---Now with your brown urine I don't know-ask a doc.-----I have many bacteria's in my Urine and none antibiotic, drinking water, drinking tea doesn't help.

---Where do you live now ?----I live in Slovenia (in the valley of the Alps), but was born in other part of ex-Yugoslavia.

Thank you,

Paloma