Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this a Ghost ? What do you think ?

crowman

on a recent investigation at a ww2 gun emplacement we captured this image. what do you think ? is it a ghost ?post-140801-0-88743200-1376070391_thumb.

Certainly interesting. Can you give some more detail to the location? I'm a bit of a history buff and some more detail could help with identifying our anomaly here.

Was this taken with a digital camera?

I don't see anything particularly strange.

I agree, I'm guessing hes referring to the whiter image in the pic though but if so I don't really see enough of a human form to it.

• Like 1

Yeah that whiter bit is what's getting me. It looks, vaguely, like a head and shoulder seen from behind. Very undefined but I do see what he could be talking about. And if anyplace will attract ghosts, it would be a battlement.

I can't even tell if those are bricks or cut stones so it's not likely I be able to tell you if it's a ghost or not.

A brick wall with lighter and darker shaded bricks + poor lighting + shadows = Pareidolia

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah man I'm not really seeing it. Looks to me like it's just the brick shading

• Like 2

on a recent investigation at a ww2 gun emplacement we captured this image. what do you think ? is it a ghost ?post-140801-0-88743200-1376070391_thumb.

From a distance, it appears there could be a mist.

When I enlarge the photo, however, I... :no: I'm not anything paranormal.

Appears to be pareidolia.

Or, like Spursmadscottscott said, perhaps a pattern in the wall?

Look like water stains on bricks. I've seen the similar stains on concrete in several WWI fortifications around DC.

• 2 weeks later...

crowman: go back and take a few more pictures of that section of wall in the daylight, from more than one angle. That way we can tell if it's due to shading on the bricks or not.

• Like 2

Turn the pic upside down, rotate to a 45 degree angle, and there she is, the virgin Mary....again!!!

allegedly.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I see an uneven wall of bricks, with multiple colors.

No. It's not a ghost, it's a simple trick of light and shadow caused by the bricks that make up that wall. Nothing more.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It depends on how old it is. The older it is, the more likely. Since it looks very old and there is not much light, i'd say it is. It would be easier to tell if it was a better picture. But, since it also looks fuzzy, ( I mean the pic) its either a demon, ghost, or just mist.

Just noticed you said ww2. Yep, that's a ghost, alright. Most likely a demon, though. I'm actually amazed you caught a picture of one. it doesn't look photoshopped, so I think you could be a true demon hunter, with that sharp eye of yours. Me and some other ghost hunters can never get a picture of a ghost.