Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mind Control. It's been here the whole time.

prometheuslocke

Speaking of ignoring, I showed you where you were wrong about Quantum Leap but you conveniently ignored it.

To show you some of your self imposed illusion, In post #87 you said this at the very beginning "You are in luck, I've been saying aliens are behind it, since the first post!" If you reread all your posts between the first and number 87, in none of them do you discuss or even mention aliens using mind control.

Your claimed victories are indeed not victories but IMO the desperate attempt by someone who has had their hypothesis refuted at nearly every point and does not or can not conceive that they are wrong. I am sure that you will continue to ignore the facts and evidence in favor of the fantasy and will continue to claim your hollow victories but in the end it is not good to delude yourself.

You just cannot read between the lines. Mind control technology in ancient Egypt, using quantum physics. If you don't think that an 'alien force' is the only possible way for that to be happening... I'd love to hear your alternate suggestion. This is the title of the thread, in the very first post. Your refutation of Quantum Leap being related to mind control was ignored because it made no sense. Everyone in this thread has repeatedly ignored all of my arguments... I imagine they make no sense to you. Sorry, too bad.

You think they had tesla coils and energy weapons in Egypt. If you do not see similarities between Mythology and fiction, and the possibility that both are influenced by an outside force, then I imagine you have everything figured out.

If you don't understand the difference between myth, fiction, and reality, you will live a very confused life.

It must be nice to know absolutely everything about everything.

I ask again: how old are you? This is something a teenager says to their parents when they don't get their way.

• Like 2

Mind control technology in ancient Egypt, using quantum physics. If you don't think that an 'alien force' is the only possible way for that to be happening... I'd love to hear your alternate suggestion.

I think this is maybe only the second or third occassion in the entire time I've been on this forum that I've been rendered speechless.

• Like 5

Speaking of ignoring, I showed you where you were wrong about Quantum Leap but you conveniently ignored it.

To show you some of your self imposed illusion, In post #87 you said this at the very beginning "You are in luck, I've been saying aliens are behind it, since the first post!" If you reread all your posts between the first and number 87, in none of them do you discuss or even mention aliens using mind control.

Your claimed victories are indeed not victories but IMO the desperate attempt by someone who has had their hypothesis refuted at nearly every point and does not or can not conceive that they are wrong. I am sure that you will continue to ignore the facts and evidence in favor of the fantasy and will continue to claim your hollow victories but in the end it is not good to delude yourself.

Thats what i asked in my very 1st post in this thread....where the heck is the XENO in this thread.

I guess..no where.

What victory?

Seriously???

I have been reading this thread for long and all i have seen is

- UM-ers asking you for evidences, links, peer reviewed material to back up your claims

- you brushing aside all such request, beating around the bush, providing links to your own MOFK website as proof for your claims. That doesn't hold.

-you providing fictional references to back your claim

-You screaming victory as if this were a battlefield, which is quite humorous

in short all i see is Delusion backed by illusion.

You have not even bothered to read the links. There are numerous peer reviewed scientific papers linked from unduecoercion.org in addition to explanations of how they fit together. Not one time, in this entire thread, has a single person, other than me, provided a scientific paper. Wikipedia does not count.. for a forum called "unexplained mysteries' there certainly is zero propensity here to think outside the box. If your intention is to take what is spoon fed to you at face value, that's your prerogative, you are missing the big picture, though.

The humorous thing to me, is your personal opinion would be cu to shreds by not only me, but every single person in this thread -- however they ignore your continued and repeated comments regarding lightbulbs, nuclear reactors, and whatnot hidden deep inside the pyramids. This entire group lacks any kind of consensus on what you believe, your ideas taken together (and your insistence on agreeing with each other, after sharing diametrically opposed opinions), just proves my point. You aren't even really taking part in this discussion.

LOL. That too in CAPITALS.

Though i dont comment or debate much on subjects that i dont fancy, it doesnt mean that i dont read the posts or the links provided.

I have gone though your MOFK website and every sundry links you have posted.

and theres a lot of things lacking.

So, i dont bother to debate in this topic.

But i am still wondering - where did the aliens go? you knowe..the Xenos that are controlling minds ? when are they supposed to make an entrance into this thread??

LOL. That too in CAPITALS.

Though i dont comment or debate much on subjects that i dont fancy, it doesnt mean that i dont read the posts or the links provided.

I have gone though your MOFK website and every sundry links you have posted.

and theres a lot of things lacking.

So, i dont bother to debate in this topic.

But i am still wondering - where did the aliens go? you knowe..the Xenos that are controlling minds ? when are they supposed to make an entrance into this thread??

They've been here, controlling your mind, since the beginning of the thread. You don't seem them because they set up shop in the large office space between your ears. Literally.

They've been here, controlling your mind, since the beginning of the thread. You don't seem them because they set up shop in the large office space between your ears. Literally.

i asked question quite relevant to the title of this thread : Xeno-mind control influenced humanity since before Egypt. Here's my proof.

Rather than passing comments bordering on ad hominem, why dont you provide your PROOF???

Where is the Xeno in the story?

If you cant substantiate what you claim, then all that you post is science fiction at its best and worst.

I thought the Fight Club analogy was funny. Because he was saying he was tossing in the weapons, and only those that believed his story were using them. But, to my reading comprehension, Prometheus is the only one who believes this story. So, he must be giving himself weapons to win. But, then again, he hasn't won, so maybe his weapons are not actually weapons.

I see no proof of mind control, aliens or ancient Egyptian high technology. The proof simply is not there. Anything that might have been "mind control" can more easily be assiged to human stupidity, or genius. We don't need to be controlled, or to have alien intervention, to make tremendously smart or inventive leaps. Thinking that is so does a tremendous disservice to those inventors and great minds that routinely pop up and change the world.

• Like 1

You have not even bothered to read the links. There are numerous peer reviewed scientific papers linked from unduecoercion.org in addition to explanations of how they fit together. Not one time, in this entire thread, has a single person, other than me, provided a scientific paper.

You have not provided a single scientific paper about mind control. The links to Nature and other legitimate publications do not support your theory.

Wikipedia does not count..

Of course not. Educated people regularly review and evaluate its contents.

Edited by scowl

You have not even bothered to read the links. There are numerous peer reviewed scientific papers linked from unduecoercion.org in addition to explanations of how they fit together. Not one time, in this entire thread, has a single person, other than me, provided a scientific paper.

You have not provided a single scientific paper about mind control. The links to Nature and other legitimate publications do not support your theory.

Of course not. Educated people regularly review and evaluate its contents.

You can't even read and comprehend the line you quoted? Since that appears to be the case, it's no surprise you didn't notice the tens of links from the blog to research papers, and articles about them. I don't understand why you want to argue about something you haven't read?

Edited by prometheuslocke

I think everyone will agree this discussion has descended into farcical depths. I find myself wondering why it's still going on. I took a step back some days ago because I accepted the fact there will be no useful outcome for anyone involved—yourself included, prometheuslocke.

There are two realities to consider about your own conduct:

1. I've stated this quite a few times at UM, but it's a certainty that when a poster believes he alone is in possession of a "truth" which has escaped the notice of everyone else, and when the poster claims everyone else is wrong when faced with counterarguments, that poster really need not be taken seriously. This falls under the category of delusions of grandeur.
  2. When a poster has faced concerted and detailed refutations throughout the course of a discussion and nevertheless declares himself the "winner"—as you've now claimed twice—that poster has in fact won nothing. This falls under the category of desperation.

Not to be impolite but I really must second something scowl has wondered more than once in this discussion, and that's how old you are. You strike me as quite young and ill prepared to defend yourself adequately in a debate environment. That's just how I'm seeing it (and clearly I'm not alone in this).

Success in debates is never achieved by a person on one side simply declaring himself the winner. Success is achieved by convincing the other side of the merits of your case. This is done through the presentation of sound, verifiable, and reliable supportive material: evidence, in other words. In that light debates such as this one at UM are kind of like a peer-review setting, where one brings his case and defends it to a jury or assembly. As is obvious in the pages of this discussion, prometheuslocke, you have not succeeded in presenting your case or in defending it. And this is obvious because none of us who've been involved in the discussion have turned to your side in support.

You say that you've provided peer-reviewed material in your defense. I have not seen it. You state that it can be found in your blog. As I stated in an earlier post, it is permissible to share your blog at UM so long as you're not promoting a product for personal profit, but simply linking to the blog is insufficient. If you bring a topic to UM, you are obligated to share all relevant supportive material in the posts at UM. I'm quite sure I'm not the only person here who doesn't have time to dissect your blog pages in the search of corroboration.

I have tended to avoid, for the most part, presenting counterarguments regarding more modern scientific theories on mind control. This is mostly because this avenue of argument disinterests me, but also because I haven't seen you adequately support more modern scientific avenues regarding your beliefs (e.g., Hitler and Nazi Germany, Catholicism, secret societies). And to be frank, the listing of TV shows and movies put me off. This is not remotely credible and is more akin to something a very young and inexperienced person would do.

As is obvious from my own posts in this thread, my forte is ancient history and particularly that of pharaonic Egypt. I gave up trying to debate you about Dendera because you had already entrenched yourself so rigidly in your mind-control theme that you refused to show reason. The fact that you're obsessing over the directions the ka's are facing—let along that the bulb is some sort of mind-control device—merely reveals how unequipped you are to discuss and debate ancient Egypt on reasonable terms. In point of fact, I provided you with numerous professional citations to support my own stance, and the merits of my own posts were either ignored or misrepresented in your replies.

If I sound terse and frustrated, it's because I am—both as a Moderator and as a poster. I am perfectly aware that you will not be swayed, prometheuslocke, and this is nothing new to me: it's the typical attitude espoused by practically all fringe posters who've passed through the doors of UM. Most of them fade away when they realize they cannot win support. That will be the end result of this discussion too. You can be certain of it. As with all other threads on this site, it will presently disappear into the archives and be more or less forgotten.

But please, prometheuslocke, for the sake of your own credibility, do not pounce up like a kid in the schoolyard and claim, "I win!" It sounds ridiculous.

This dose of unfortunate reality is now concluded. The discussion can carry on, for what it's worth. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I think everyone will agree this discussion has descended into farcical depths. I find myself wondering why it's still going on. I took a step back some days ago because I accepted the fact there will be no useful outcome for anyone involved—yourself included, prometheuslocke.

There are two realities to consider about your own conduct:

1. I've stated this quite a few times at UM, but it's a certainty that when a poster believes he alone is in possession of a "truth" which has escaped the notice of everyone else, and when the poster claims everyone else is wrong when faced with counterarguments, that poster really need not be taken seriously. This falls under the category of delusions of grandeur.
  2. When a poster has faced concerted and detailed refutations throughout the course of a discussion and nevertheless declares himself the "winner"—as you've now claimed twice—that poster has in fact won nothing. This falls under the category of desperation.

I think you're forgetting a third possible reality.

Prometheus's mind is being controlled by a Xeno alien thats messing with us. Prometheus is only the conduit through which some idiotic, likely underaged, alien is trying to insinuate itself into our minds, since they are infinitely more interesting, and unimaginably more powerful, than the puny, walnut-sized brain this alien currently holds sway over.

Harte

Edited by Harte
  • Like 1

kmt_sesh: You sound as if you think the actual images depicted in the very large reliefs are inconsequential. You prefer to fall back on very small inscriptions, which do certainly describe some elements inside the reliefs, but say almost nothing about the broader picture, and the actions being performed by these individual icons. What you are essentially doing is throwing away the entire relief in exchange for what someone else has written about in a book. You refuse to look at or comment on what you call "the direction the ka's are facing." This is missing the entire point, there is much more going on than a direction, their actions are obviously very different.

You yourself have said multiple times that you must think like the artist/authors in order to understand. You would have the world think they carved two very large images over the walls in Dendera, with only 2 minor changes between them... for what? Do you think they were practicing for the walls of the Temple? In actuality, it is you, and the entire gang of forum trolling hoodlums that seems to make up the majority of posts in this thread that have "either ignored or misrepresented" the "merits of my own posts."

At this point, you and several others have taken to accusing me of being juvenile. If you take a step back and look at the situation, that accusation in itself is a very juvenile thing to do. Do you feel as if you are "stooping to the level" of someone who has ignored you?

That's exactly how I feel.

I have not brought fiction into the argument, I referenced several movies, as more of a joke than an argument. I think it's pretty obvious that it was a joke. I only did so after being accused of presenting "fictitious arguments" which are not only fictitious, but actually supported by the mythological references and inscription translations which you yourself brought to the argument. Even after pointing out that these things support my argument in several ways, not the least of which being a very blatant description of prayer included in the inscription, I still cannot get an answer regarding what is the single most paramount change between three huge reliefs carved in the Dendera crypt. You've "given up" because my mind can't be changed, without addressing the main point of my argument about Dendera... Do you not see that as strange?

I'll again post the diagram I created. Calling these differences nothing more than "direction of the ka's" shows a lack of respect for the artists and traditions of the Egyptians. This was not an arbitrary change, or a mistake.. it was clearly done on purpose. Look at the three reliefs side by side... I have never once claimed that the "bulbs", as you call them, are a mind control device. What I am claiming is that they are representative of a phenomenon which the ancient Egyptians did not understand, and attributed to the ba of Horus, which is also supported by the inscriptions. The ba is not the important thing, though you might be clever to note that it actually represents the mind of the god. What is important is the phenomenon they described, and it is clearly represented by the "direction of the ka's."

dendera_comparison.png

You also acknowledge the Egyptian belief of divine possession by Pharoah's, yet refuse to acknowledge that a simple scientific explanation of such a thing is mind control. This is not an argument, it is a truth, and it serves to further my argument. Several here have mistaken Harsomptus for Horus because of this incorrect understanding. I will ask once again, if two gods have a human child, and that child's mind is essentially the mind of the father (as the Egyptians believed in the case of Horus and Harsomptus) is not mind control a valid explanation for how this could happen?

As far as you not having time to read through my blog, that's fine.. I understand. I equally do not have time to rewrite the same argument I have presented in lengthy detail with links over, and over again. As the conversation has shifted from a "scientific one" to a more historical one, I'd prefer not to go back and discuss the details of the physics involved, needless to say, there are certainly peer reviewed scientific papers on my blog, in links which have previously been provided.

I will leave you all with this. When there is an argument taking place, and one person shows evidence in the form of a picture with large red circles on it.. and the other side fails to comment on them at all, then walks away... I'd say you lost.

Again these are large pictures, hidden in the depths of a very important religious temple, covering the entirety of the walls of a room. The reliefs are the important part, ignoring them is nonsensical.

Out of curiosity, do any of your references translate the very short inscriptions directly above the serpent/ba?

kmt_sesh: You sound as if you think the actual images depicted in the very large reliefs are inconsequential. You prefer to fall back on very small inscriptions, which do certainly describe some elements inside the reliefs, but say almost nothing about the broader picture, and the actions being performed by these individual icons. What you are essentially doing is throwing away the entire relief in exchange for what someone else has written about in a book. You refuse to look at or comment on what you call "the direction the ka's are facing." This is missing the entire point, there is much more going on than a direction, their actions are obviously very different.

You yourself have said multiple times that you must think like the artist/authors in order to understand. You would have the world think they carved two very large images over the walls in Dendera, with only 2 minor changes between them... for what? Do you think they were practicing for the walls of the Temple? In actuality, it is you, and the entire gang of forum trolling hoodlums that seems to make up the majority of posts in this thread that have "either ignored or misrepresented" the "merits of my own posts."

At this point, you and several others have taken to accusing me of being juvenile. If you take a step back and look at the situation, that accusation in itself is a very juvenile thing to do. Do you feel as if you are "stooping to the level" of someone who has ignored you?

That's exactly how I feel.

I have not brought fiction into the argument, I referenced several movies, as more of a joke than an argument. I think it's pretty obvious that it was a joke. I only did so after being accused of presenting "fictitious arguments" which are not only fictitious, but actually supported by the mythological references and inscription translations which you yourself brought to the argument. Even after pointing out that these things support my argument in several ways, not the least of which being a very blatant description of prayer included in the inscription, I still cannot get an answer regarding what is the single most paramount change between three huge reliefs carved in the Dendera crypt. You've "given up" because my mind can't be changed, without addressing the main point of my argument about Dendera... Do you not see that as strange?

I'll again post the diagram I created. Calling these differences nothing more than "direction of the ka's" shows a lack of respect for the artists and traditions of the Egyptians. This was not an arbitrary change, or a mistake.. it was clearly done on purpose. Look at the three reliefs side by side... I have never once claimed that the "bulbs", as you call them, are a mind control device. What I am claiming is that they are representative of a phenomenon which the ancient Egyptians did not understand, and attributed to the ba of Horus, which is also supported by the inscriptions. The ba is not the important thing, though you might be clever to note that it actually represents the mind of the god. What is important is the phenomenon they described, and it is clearly represented by the "direction of the ka's."

dendera_comparison.png

You also acknowledge the Egyptian belief of divine possession by Pharoah's, yet refuse to acknowledge that a simple scientific explanation of such a thing is mind control. This is not an argument, it is a truth, and it serves to further my argument. Several here have mistaken Harsomptus for Horus because of this incorrect understanding. I will ask once again, if two gods have a human child, and that child's mind is essentially the mind of the father (as the Egyptians believed in the case of Horus and Harsomptus) is not mind control a valid explanation for how this could happen?

As far as you not having time to read through my blog, that's fine.. I understand. I equally do not have time to rewrite the same argument I have presented in lengthy detail with links over, and over again. As the conversation has shifted from a "scientific one" to a more historical one, I'd prefer not to go back and discuss the details of the physics involved, needless to say, there are certainly peer reviewed scientific papers on my blog, in links which have previously been provided.

I will leave you all with this. When there is an argument taking place, and one person shows evidence in the form of a picture with large red circles on it.. and the other side fails to comment on them at all, then walks away... I'd say you lost.

Again these are large pictures, hidden in the depths of a very important religious temple, covering the entirety of the walls of a room. The reliefs are the important part, ignoring them is nonsensical.

Out of curiosity, do any of your references translate the very short inscriptions directly above the serpent/ba?

I havent mentioned it before, but the placement of the ba in the reliefs seems to be paramount also. In all pictures, the ba is being carried by the arms of the djed pillar and Heh.. This could be a reference to the perceived location of the ba of Horus -- both in the sky (Heh) and on the ground (somehow assisted by the djed pillars... perhaps there was an older one that was mechanical.)

The most significant however, is its position in relationship to the kneeling/sitting ka's... right at the top of their heads, no matter where they are in the picture (the ba is rising). This is, of course, where the Egyptians believed the ba to be located, in the heads of people.

• Like 1

You just cannot read between the lines. Mind control technology in ancient Egypt, using quantum physics. If you don't think that an 'alien force' is the only possible way for that to be happening... I'd love to hear your alternate suggestion. This is the title of the thread, in the very first post.

Since there is no evidence that aliens visited our world in the past or that mind control happened then, there can be no alternate suggestion to something that exists only within your mind. The title of the thread does indeed reference aliens but there is nothing in your first post about that at all.

Your refutation of Quantum Leap being related to mind control was ignored because it made no sense. Everyone in this thread has repeatedly ignored all of my arguments... I imagine they make no sense to you. Sorry, too bad.

If my refutation of Quantum Leap being an example of mind control makes no sense to you then either you have never seen Quantum Leap or you don't remember it well. Re-watch episodes of it and see that Sam Becket is not mind controlling anyone. His mind and theirs swapped places. Though he is in control of another body, that is not mind control, despite your desire for it to be so.

What you have provided thus far, has not supported your claims. What you have not supplied is evidence that does.

You can't even read and comprehend the line you quoted?

Must be that mind control you're talking about!

Since that appears to be the case, it's no surprise you didn't notice the tens of links from the blog to research papers, and articles about them. I don't understand why you want to argue about something you haven't read?

You haven't read them. You claimed "There's proof that this technology is perfected, and it's all around you." however the links you posted show that this technology is far from perfected. Let me tell you their contents again:

http://www.usnews.co...hive_033992.htm

This is a non-scientific (what do you expect from US News?) and highly speculative article about brain functions. "Norseen predicts profiling by brain print will be in place by 2005." Nope! We're not even close to doing anything predicted in the article like flying planes with a helmet that reads our thoughts. Fun article though.

http://www.maebrusse...t airports.html

Let's just summarize this highly speculative 2002 article with its first sentence: "Airport security screeners may soon try to read the minds of travelers to identify terrorists." So how's that been working out ten years later? Have you been through airport security recently? Once again you mistake a speculative article as one that contains facts.

http://www.washingto...7011001399.html

This is an article about a schizophrenic who, like some schizophrenics, believe his condition is caused by secret organizations with unfathomable technology. As usual he has no proof but it made for an entertaining yet entirely unscientific article.

http://istina.rin.ru...l?sait=1&id=360

This is an anonymously written article on a web site that also promotes the belief of regular alien visitation and other unsupported theories as fact. The article contains science fiction as fact, like energy beams that will cause any human to fall asleep. These weapons were allegedly developed by unnamed Soviet scientists in the mid-70's but for some strange reason they have gone missing. There are many many facts in the article that are provably incorrrect. There was never a "Government Committee on the Matters of Inventions and Discoveries" in the Soviet Union. Everything suggests that the article is a total fabrication.

http://www.nature.co...ll/nn.3265.html

If any article proves how little we know about the brain, this one from Nature is it. It's about experiments in which primates are trained to control devices with their brains. They only reported moderate success. Totally unrelated to mind control in any form and shows that any possible form of mind control is decades if not centuries away.

The other links you posted were nothing more than rabid diatribes from your own web site. They do not reference scientific papers and have no scientific content.

• Like 1

Quite frankly, I dont see which part here would be the definite proof that you have, but I must say that putting all the pieces together does create a possibility. I think the most fundamental part is that brain functions can be altered from distance, which the quantum physics we talked about (or Harte educated me about :D ) prove in their way, prove by showing that observation can alter the particle's behavior if it's in a certain quantum state already. While a very incomplete theory in itself if you try to make mind control possible by just that, combining it with the fact that "they" (obscure substantive for the government or whoever might do it) would probably hide the sweetest part of the technology that makes the previous quantum theory usable for practical mind-control. Hide it so that no one would be able to prove it and those who only think inside their box (the four or three first signs or houses in zodiac, also known as pragmatists thinkers) would consider the option ludicrous.

Mind-control might be a misleading term depending on how you associate it, because I doubt anyone in this thread fully knows the extent where what we call a human's free will, extends. A more appropriate term might be mind-direction that makes certain behavior patterns more compelling... a fine example of this would be when you walk past the candy line in a shop and the urge to buy candy strikes because it's both part of your habitual behavior and because you're physically addicted to sugar. Taking a certain behavior pattern like resisting the urge and just walking to the register with the meat, veggies and milk might be then harder, and you'd need to exert mental power, will-force whatever you call it, to direct yourself towards that behavior pattern instead of taking the other behavior pattern. This is not how it goes exactly in my opinion in those situations, but you can take the idea from there.

• Like 1

Must be that mind control you're talking about!

You haven't read them. You claimed "There's proof that this technology is perfected, and it's all around you." however the links you posted show that this technology is far from perfected. Let me tell you their contents again:

http://www.usnews.co...hive_033992.htm

This is a non-scientific (what do you expect from US News?) and highly speculative article about brain functions. "Norseen predicts profiling by brain print will be in place by 2005." Nope! We're not even close to doing anything predicted in the article like flying planes with a helmet that reads our thoughts. Fun article though.

http://www.maebrusse...t airports.html

Let's just summarize this highly speculative 2002 article with its first sentence: "Airport security screeners may soon try to read the minds of travelers to identify terrorists." So how's that been working out ten years later? Have you been through airport security recently? Once again you mistake a speculative article as one that contains facts.

http://www.washingto...7011001399.html

This is an article about a schizophrenic who, like some schizophrenics, believe his condition is caused by secret organizations with unfathomable technology. As usual he has no proof but it made for an entertaining yet entirely unscientific article.

http://istina.rin.ru...l?sait=1&id=360

This is an anonymously written article on a web site that also promotes the belief of regular alien visitation and other unsupported theories as fact. The article contains science fiction as fact, like energy beams that will cause any human to fall asleep. These weapons were allegedly developed by unnamed Soviet scientists in the mid-70's but for some strange reason they have gone missing. There are many many facts in the article that are provably incorrrect. There was never a "Government Committee on the Matters of Inventions and Discoveries" in the Soviet Union. Everything suggests that the article is a total fabrication.

http://www.nature.co...ll/nn.3265.html

If any article proves how little we know about the brain, this one from Nature is it. It's about experiments in which primates are trained to control devices with their brains. They only reported moderate success. Totally unrelated to mind control in any form and shows that any possible form of mind control is decades if not centuries away.

The other links you posted were nothing more than rabid diatribes from your own web site. They do not reference scientific papers and have no scientific content.

What you will notice from the links you pose, however, is there are two overriding themes. First, government employees and contractors spoke of this technology over a decade ago, and if you look into Norseen specifically, relayed to the media and the world that it was much closer to perfection at that time than current public research into the field, a la Nature. This is a glaring example of a well known phenomenon: government research is light years ahead of the public sector.

Taken a step further, clearly their research would be classified, what you have are leaks regarding technology that is most likely perfected at this point, just as Norseen, who by the way was a senior scientist at Lockheed Martin, predicted in 1999.

The second theme is that there is significant first hand testimony regarding the effects of this technology in public literature. While some in this group may believe that first hand testimony is proof of nothing, they're blind as bats. The testimony of victims from MK-Ultra, Monarch, and later programs prove not only that this technology exists, but also that one of the main focuses of its use is to hide its existence through the use of psychiatric illness as a cover. In the 70's there were congressional hearings that resulted in a congressional order to the CIA to shut down a research program. Today these same claims are designed specifically to include paranoia, symptoms of schizophrenia, and the link in order to discredit the testimony of victims -- a tactic that was made public during the Church Committee in the 70's...

Upon close examination, despite what appears on the face to be classic symptoms of illness, these claims are much more detailed, complex, and no self respecting mental health professional would class them as such.

Mind-control might be a misleading term depending on how you associate it, because I doubt anyone in this thread fully knows the extent where what we call a human's free will, extends. A more appropriate term might be mind-direction that makes certain behavior patterns more compelling... a fine example of this would be when you walk past the candy line in a shop and the urge to buy candy strikes because it's both part of your habitual behavior and because you're physically addicted to sugar.

This is definitely not the mind control that prometheuslocke is referring to. He's talking about powerful electronic devices in use by a secret organization (I've lost track if they're the government or aliens) that completely control a person's thought process.

What you will notice from the links you pose, however, is there are two overriding themes. First, government employees and contractors spoke of this technology over a decade ago, and if you look into Norseen specifically, relayed to the media and the world that it was much closer to perfection at that time than current public research into the field, a la Nature. This is a glaring example of a well known phenomenon: government research is light years ahead of the public sector.

They did not speak of any technology. They speculated about vague visions of technology of the future with no scientific basis. You can do that with the mainstream press. Contractors talk about sending men to Mars. Does that mean right now we have spaceships that could send men to Mars? Of course not. That's what contractors do. They speculate about what they might do, and that's how they get contracts even if they don't succeed.

Funny that you previously declared the Nature article (the only peer-reviewed article you cited) as evidence of mind control, but now that I've explained its contents to you, you're backing away from it saying that the unknown government stuff that no one writes about is way better than that. I assume this will be the last we hear about peer-reviewed articles from you.

Taken a step further, clearly their research would be classified, what you have are leaks regarding technology that is most likely perfected at this point, just as Norseen, who by the way was a senior scientist at Lockheed Martin, predicted in 1999.

"Taken a step further" is actually "Taken a gigantic leap into fantasy" because you have absolutely no evidence that any of their guesses were attempted, much less implemented and even much less "perfected". "But it would be classified" doesn't make it true.

The second theme is that there is significant first hand testimony regarding the effects of this technology in public literature. While some in this group may believe that first hand testimony is proof of nothing, they're blind as bats.

Because they disagree with their testimony. That means they're blind as bats. Because they disagree with you.

The testimony of victims from MK-Ultra, Monarch, and later programs prove not only that this technology exists, but also that one of the main focuses of its use is to hide its existence through the use of psychiatric illness as a cover.

Testimony proves nothing!

Anyone can lie!

In the 70's there were congressional hearings that resulted in a congressional order to the CIA to shut down a research program.

Yes the failed research program which failed to produce any useful results.

Today these same claims are designed specifically to include paranoia, symptoms of schizophrenia, and the link in order to discredit the testimony of victims -- a tactic that was made public during the Church Committee in the 70's...

Upon close examination, despite what appears on the face to be classic symptoms of illness, these claims are much more detailed, complex, and no self respecting mental health professional would class them as such.

Schizophrenics have incredibly detailed and complex delusions that mental health professionals are perfectly able to classify as symptoms of their disease.

I havent mentioned it before, but the placement of the ba in the reliefs seems to be paramount also. In all pictures, the ba is being carried by the arms of the djed pillar and Heh.. This could be a reference to the perceived location of the ba of Horus -- both in the sky (Heh) and on the ground (somehow assisted by the djed pillars... perhaps there was an older one that was mechanical.)

The most significant however, is its position in relationship to the kneeling/sitting ka's... right at the top of their heads, no matter where they are in the picture (the ba is rising). This is, of course, where the Egyptians believed the ba to be located, in the heads of people.

You said you know something of ancient Egypt, so you should know that almost every single relief carving like this is carved following a specified ritualistic manner. They did not just carve what they saw, they carved everything where they did for a ritual reason. So just because you see the ba being carried by the pillar does not mean there was an actual pillar and an actual physical ba, or even that the ba needed to be held up. It is all ritualistic and symbolic.

You're trying to take symbolic carvings and apply physcial reasons for their appearance. It like claiming that electrons swing in little circles around the atomic nucleus because that is what the high school chemistry book shows, when those rings for the electrons are only symbolic of a field charge and the electron can be anywhere in the "fuzzy" shell at any time.

They did not speak of any technology. They speculated about vague visions of technology of the future with no scientific basis. You can do that with the mainstream press. Contractors talk about sending men to Mars. Does that mean right now we have spaceships that could send men to Mars? Of course not. That's what contractors do. They speculate about what they might do, and that's how they get contracts even if they don't succeed.

You are wrong, a minimal amount of research would show that.

Funny that you previously declared the Nature article (the only peer-reviewed article you cited) as evidence of mind control, but now that I've explained its contents to you, you're backing away from it saying that the unknown government stuff that no one writes about is way better than that. I assume this will be the last we hear about peer-reviewed articles from you.

"Taken a step further" is actually "Taken a gigantic leap into fantasy" because you have absolutely no evidence that any of their guesses were attempted, much less implemented and even much less "perfected". "But it would be classified" doesn't make it true.

You are wrong, there are three peer reviewed papers linked to in this thread. On top of that two well known experiments which have been reproduced many times.

Testimony proves nothing!

Anyone can lie!

You are wrong, first hand testimony is very important. You dismiss it because you don't agree with it. That's stupid.

Yes the failed research program which failed to produce any useful results.

You are wrong, a minimal amount of research would show that.

Schizophrenics have incredibly detailed and complex delusions that mental health professionals are perfectly able to classify as symptoms of their disease.

Show me, making up facts to further your argument is a silly thing to do. You have no knowledge to back up your claims.

You know, I am always slighted amazed (or is appalled?) at the odd mix of absolute literalism and advanced abstract symbolism necessary to forward /any/ nutzy conspiracy theory. It's the same sort of weird mix of "this is incredibly super-secret knowledge known only to a few, but immediately available to any schmo with an internet connection".

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1