Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Elementary school shooting

• Please log in to reply
689 replies to this topic

#661    MissMelsWell

MissMelsWell

Cosmic Baker

• 13,234 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:01 AM

Oooo, maybe it's a conspiracy that I used to live in a neighborhood called Sandy Hook on Whidbey Island in Washington State too! *rolls eyes at conspiracy theories* Even stranger, at the same time my PO Box was 666 in Clinton Washington, DURING the Clinton administration! OooOOOOoOoOoo. *sigh*

"It's time for the American people to stand up and shrug off the shackles of our government at TSA at the airport"  Ron Paul

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

#662    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,004 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:25 AM

View PostMissMelsWell, on 19 December 2012 - 07:01 AM, said:

Oooo, maybe it's a conspiracy that I used to live in a neighborhood called Sandy Hook on Whidbey Island in Washington State too! *rolls eyes at conspiracy theories* Even stranger, at the same time my PO Box was 666 in Clinton Washington, DURING the Clinton administration! OooOOOOoOoOoo. *sigh*
i had a dog named sandy when i was a kid...does that count?

#663    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:28 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 19 December 2012 - 04:42 AM, said:

The Conspiracy Theory even hit the weather channel. But it is really strange coincidences.

I actually believe sandy was seeded . I wouldn't ever think someone could do this,just to get gun control in their pocket,but certain things about this do not add up .
The second man,that was led out of the woods ,hand cuffed ,and in combat fatigues ,has been completely white washed from the story .
All initial reports said there were TWO shooters  ,or at least two people that stormed the school.
A search for a maroon van,with a shot out back window ,and this second man ,was mentioned repeatedly ,in the first four hours of the story .
Someone WAS arrested out in the woods alive ,and he allegedly said ,I didn't do this .
Even if he had nothing to do with it ,someone ,somewhere ,would have said ,"this person arrested ,is not involved".
He's been whitewashed from the account ,as has the search for the van .
Why ?

Miss me?

#664    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:30 AM

View PostMissMelsWell, on 19 December 2012 - 07:01 AM, said:

No,its just a coincidence ,but everything comes in threes. One more sandy is coming .

Miss me?

#665    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:32 AM

View PostDKO, on 19 December 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

I was thinking to myself, "at least this topic hasn't gone all 'conspiracy-y' "

Then I found this page:

Posted Image

From The Dark Knight Rises.

http://gothamist.com...e_zone_in_d.php

:wacko:
Seriously .
That's messed up .

Miss me?

#666    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:39 AM

No its not about the 2nd Amendment for them either. Its just part of the agenda.

If it is about the 2nd Amendment then thats even worse.

If its a random act of violence then there going after the wrong villian. A psychotic killed in a horrendous way. So blame the gun? Then why are we still drinking Kool Aid.

I hope your back in washington State smoking some good green herb.

#667    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:44 AM

Yeah that is messed up. And the reference to it in Wiki got removed. Now anyone could do that but nonetheless just another something. They dont want this one getting out. Or didnt. I dont think they can stop it really. So probably just stopped caring as there already done. There handlers got away and its off to the next agenda item.

#668    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:56 PM

Some sick murder kills a bunch of kids and what happens? "Da government is gonna git us!" :rolleyes:

Yes this event is horrible and it's hard to imagine that a person could do such evil, but inventing paranoid fantasies isn't going to do any good.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#669    Order66

Order66

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts

• The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger ...

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

Dear Obama, it's not a weapon of war, it's a regular rifle that's made to look military. Read your own talking points before you distrbute them to the media.

Edited by Order66, 19 December 2012 - 05:33 PM.

Posted Image

#670    Cassea

Cassea

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:49 PM

I don't understand that they said one of the teacher's cars was "riddled with bullets."   From what?  He didn't shoot until he broke into the school.

Understanding Traumatic Brain Injury communication issues.   http://www.asha.org/.../#comm_problems

#671    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:00 AM

Theres too much disimformation. Noone understands why.

Its a bad week for sanity because of it.

#672    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,065 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:30 AM

View PostCassea, on 19 December 2012 - 11:49 PM, said:

I don't understand that they said one of the teacher's cars was "riddled with bullets."   From what?  He didn't shoot until he broke into the school.

Who knows if that's true.
But a crazy person can do anything.

#673    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:22 PM

This is an interesting video: http://www.newsy.com...hook-shootings/

Posted Image

~MEH~

#674    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:31 PM

View PostHasina, on 20 December 2012 - 01:22 PM, said:

This is an interesting video: http://www.newsy.com...hook-shootings/

The FBI were at the scene ,which means all info released,had to come from an official source,except what news crews could see with their own eyes.
That means the official source kept changing their story ,and passing it on to the media,from numerous places ,who got it wrong because of the officials not getting their stories straight .

http://www.naturalne...a_cover-up.html

Miss me?

#675    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:32 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 20 December 2012 - 01:31 PM, said:

The FBI were at the scene ,which means all info released,had to come from an official source,except what news crews could see with their own eyes.
That means the official source kept changing their story ,and passing it on to the media,from numerous places ,who got it wrong because of the officials not getting their stories straight .

http://www.naturalne...a_cover-up.html
Of course, of course. They'd never just, ya know, make a mistake? No, never. Everything's intentional.

Also, they were releasing information right after the shooting happened. Coming out with 'facts' that had just been found out. The media and people watching take these 'facts' as 'TRUE FACTS' and when these 'facts' are brought to light as just being an opinion or a put together, hodge-podge of multiple stories, you're going to get people who think the first 'facts' were the 'truth'.

Edited by Hasina, 20 December 2012 - 01:36 PM.

Posted Image

~MEH~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users