Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 4 votes

The Walking Dead (TV Series)

• Please log in to reply
1148 replies to this topic

#571    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,012 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:31 PM

View Postxsas, on 20 February 2013 - 04:48 PM, said:

What I meant in terms of spoilers is. PA hasn't seen season 2 or any of season 3. I meant I hope he didn't get to know what happens that would poil it for him, until he catches up with the new episodes.

Ahh got ya.   PA don't spoil it stay away from us people talking about it lol  We have a rule at work if someone misses the show sunday night we can't talk about it till tuesday to give them a chance to catch up but only one day grace time lol

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#572    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 20 February 2013 - 05:31 PM, said:

Ahh got ya.   PA don't spoil it stay away from us people talking about it lol  We have a rule at work if someone misses the show sunday night we can't talk about it till tuesday to give them a chance to catch up but only one day grace time lol

I know what you mean. I bet PA thinks when he logs in here, if he will get someone that somehow manages to spoil it for him. I wouldn't even log into this discussion.

I read one line in a members status update on Monday that literally spoied the show I missed, well it didn't actually spoil it for me but I knew the outcome before I watched it.

Message to all who read this "Don't spoil it for PA" or he will use the full extent of his MOD powers and ban you.

Posted Image

#573    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 24,123 posts

• Paranoid Android... No power in the verse can stop me...

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

Which is why I've just chucked an all nighter to watch 12 straight episodes and get to season 3. Hopefully when I wake up I can get a hold of season 3 and catch up with you guys, then spoilers won't be an issue and I won't have to..... erm..... take action ;)

Edited by Paranoid Android, 20 February 2013 - 06:36 PM.

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#574    Merc14

Merc14

Government Agent

• 3,409 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

View PostParanoid Android, on 20 February 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

Which is why I've just chucked an all nighter to watch 12 straight episodes and get to season 3. Hopefully when I wake up I can get a hold of season 3 and catch up with you guys, then spoilers won't be an issue and I won't have to..... erm..... take action ;)

Seeason 3 is going to shock the hell out of you.  :tsu:

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#575    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 24,123 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:39 PM

Another marathon TV session, ten episodes straight, I'm zombied out but I've caught up with the U.S now. Just gotta wait until the next episode is released now. A lot of highlights from season 3. I'm gladDaryl came back, and let's hope he can take over from Rick (I'm not liking Rick's breakdown storyline, though I suppose it's not unexpected).

It feels like the Governor is a little bit of a reboot of the Shane character. The difference seems that the Governor is charismatic and inspires people, while Shane always managed to get on the wrong side of people. Their vision was quite similar though, in my opinion.

And with that said, it's after 4.30am and I need sleep to survive. I dreamt I was in the zombie apocalypse last night, I have a feeling tonight will be the same. Good night :P

Edited by Paranoid Android, 21 February 2013 - 05:44 PM.

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#576    Merc14

Merc14

Government Agent

• 3,409 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:11 PM

View PostParanoid Android, on 21 February 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

Another marathon TV session, ten episodes straight, I'm zombied out but I've caught up with the U.S now. Just gotta wait until the next episode is released now. A lot of highlights from season 3. I'm gladDaryl came back, and let's hope he can take over from Rick (I'm not liking Rick's breakdown storyline, though I suppose it's not unexpected).

It feels like the Governor is a little bit of a reboot of the Shane character. The difference seems that the Governor is charismatic and inspires people, while Shane always managed to get on the wrong side of people. Their vision was quite similar though, in my opinion.

And with that said, it's after 4.30am and I need sleep to survive. I dreamt I was in the zombie apocalypse last night, I have a feeling tonight will be the same. Good night :P

Look forward to what you think is teh best season.

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#577    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,344 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

The breakdown of ricks is straight from the comic.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#578    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 24,123 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:32 AM

So far I'm not sure which is my favourite season.  My favourite episode I think has to be the Season 2 final episode.  The Herd attacking the Homestead was just crazy all round.

Two questions have been popping in my head about the most recent episode though:  Any thoughts from those who have seen it?

Spoiler

Posted Image

#579    Merc14

Merc14

Government Agent

• 3,409 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:28 AM

View PostParanoid Android, on 22 February 2013 - 03:32 AM, said:

So far I'm not sure which is my favourite season.  My favourite episode I think has to be the Season 2 final episode.  The Herd attacking the Homestead was just crazy all round.

Two questions have been popping in my head about the most recent episode though:  Any thoughts from those who have seen it?

Spoiler

Spoiler

#580    spartan max2

spartan max2

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,808 posts

• There's nothing so absurd that if you repeat it often enough

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:30 AM

walking dead is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#581    Merc14

Merc14

Government Agent

• 3,409 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:42 AM

View Postspartan max2, on 22 February 2013 - 04:30 AM, said:

walking dead is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now it is the only show I look forward to.  Actually, much more so than before as it has really dragged me in.  Game of Thrones starts next month but TWD is my #1 (outside of football Sunday).

#582    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 24,123 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:05 AM

View PostMerc14, on 22 February 2013 - 04:28 AM, said:

Spoiler
I disagree,

Spoiler

Posted Image

#583    Merc14

Merc14

Government Agent

• 3,409 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:24 AM

View PostParanoid Android, on 22 February 2013 - 05:05 AM, said:

I disagree,

Spoiler

I'm on your side but damn that little blonde bad person running around and the nature of this show......My wife sad I'm nuts but I'll wait and see.  BTW, Ilove the ANdrea character, I think she is one of the best but that mans nothing with TWD.

#584    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 24,123 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:21 AM

View PostMerc14, on 22 February 2013 - 04:42 AM, said:

Right now it is the only show I look forward to.  Actually, much more so than before as it has really dragged me in.  Game of Thrones starts next month but TWD is my #1 (outside of football Sunday).
I think I'm still more of a Game of Thrones fan, myself, but that's because I've never really been a zombie-film fan.  The fact that TWD even has me interested is a big kudos to them.  Meanwhile I've been a fan of GoT since the mid-90's when I first read the book/s.   And yes, I realise GoT has zombies too.

View PostMerc14, on 22 February 2013 - 05:24 AM, said:

I'm on your side but damn that little blonde bad person running around and the nature of this show......My wife sad I'm nuts but I'll wait and see.  BTW, Ilove the ANdrea character, I think she is one of the best but that mans nothing with TWD.
We'll see.

Edited by Paranoid Android, 22 February 2013 - 12:53 PM.

Posted Image

#585    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,469 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:13 PM

View PostHazzard, on 13 February 2013 - 10:54 AM, said:

I dont like the baby.

Wow..... Can you really say that!!?? :unsure2:

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users