Apparently, those references contained facts from experts who have no association with the government. Read the references again.
Evidence please! No evidence, and you have no case.
What financial records are you speaking of?
Why are you protesting??? After all, look what you have posted.
* No Boeing struck the Pentagon despite the wreckage was that of a B-757, and then come back and say the aircraft passed north of the Pentagon despite the path of destruction leading to, and within the Pentagon, that depicted a flight path south of the Pentagon. The video made available does not show the B-757 striking from an approach north of the gas station.
* A P700 anti-ship missile struck the Pentagon despite wreckage of a B-757, and none from a P700 anti-ship missile.
* No Boeing crashed near Shanksville, despite the fact recovery crews, investigators, coroner Wally MIller, United Airlines, and many others have confirmed the crash site as that of United 93
* Your claim that the airframe of a B-25 is stronger than the airframe of a B-757, despite the fact the B-757 is a much larger and heavier aircraft that cruise at airspeeds that would destroy a B-25
* An aircraft fuselage cannot penetrate buildings nor create craters in the ground despited photos of a huge crater created by a Caspian Airlines Tu-154 and the huge hole created on the side of the Empire State Building by a B-25.
* The maneuver of American 77 just prior to striking the Pentagon took extraordinary skill despite the fact the maneuver was nothing more than a simple lazy descending turn that did not require superhuman strength nor extraordinary skill
* Explosives took down the light poles near the Pentagon despited the fact the light poles depicted impact damage and nothing to do with explosives
* Nukes took out the WTC buildings despite the fact there was no nuclear explosion, nor explosion of any kind nor radioactive remains
* Explosion in WTC1 just prior to American 11 striking WTC1 despite the fact that no explosions were heard in the video just before the aircraft struck the building
* Molten steel flowing out of the building when in fact, the molten metal was not steel at all
* There were two United 175 at Boston airport. Don' you think that airport officials, ATC, and United Airlines would have noticed something wrong if that was the case?
The list goes on and on.
Edited by skyeagle409, 11 November 2012 - 06:28 PM.