Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 12 votes

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread

• Please log in to reply
1328 replies to this topic

#616    notyalcmas93

notyalcmas93

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:50 AM

hello, i have read all 41 pages of this, blu3 and seeker, you guys are great. I just have a few question as of right now,
when you feel the vibrations how long do they last? It seems like i can only keep full vibrations (as in all over my ENTIRE body) for a second or two. So yesterday when i felt them i hurried and tried to roll over as fast as i could and WOW i didnt leave my body but i felt very very strange.

Also, yesterday when i was trying to AP i noticed that when i began to feel the vibrations the parakeets that are in the house started to go nuts, and the noise actually broke my trance a little bit. Also, after i rolled out (more like off, and onto the floor) i noticed my roomates dog came into my room for the first time in months and it was just staring at me. And it didnt leave me alone the rest of the night.. just something i found weird. like seeker said dogs do astral project but the whole parkeet thing was wild. they usually stay pretty quiet.

#617    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,938 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:30 PM

Are absolutely certain you were hearing them in physical reality. When you rolled out and hit the floor, you did this physically?

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#618    notyalcmas93

notyalcmas93

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:50 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 25 October 2012 - 07:30 PM, said:

Are absolutely certain you were hearing them in physical reality. When you rolled out and hit the floor, you did this physically?

#619    notyalcmas93

notyalcmas93

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:51 PM

Yes, im sure. When i rolled out i was still here in the physical world. But i felt extremely.. odd.

Edited by notyalcmas93, 25 October 2012 - 10:56 PM.

#620    notyalcmas93

notyalcmas93

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:47 AM

Sorry for the double post. Its difficult to post on my phone. Could you tell me how long vibrations usually last?
Thanks for the reply btw. I appreciate it.

#621    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:16 AM

In which way did you feel odd ?

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#622    notyalcmas93

notyalcmas93

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:54 AM

I really cant explain it. I felt light headed.. i guess. But not the kind of light headed you get when you are blowing up a balloon.
Sorry this may be a long reply but i just got done attempting AP. Its 12:43am my time. I was preparing for sleep a half hour ago and i figured what the hell. Cant hurt to try even though it isnt morning.
I definately got to fairly overwhelming vibrations. More than the other day. I didnt hear buzzing but i definately heard a few pops  my head started to physically shake slightly. Anyway they came about and lasted for a minute or so but slowly diminished. And right when they went away i noticed my body was kinda tensed? So i was like ok and relaxed again. I imagine the vibrations went away because i eventually got too tensed.
I feel like im ready to AP. (Ive been meditating for some time now) maybe a morning approach would do the trick.

Also one last random question.. i was on another forum here and someone said when they projected  they saw a short black oval in their room. Correct me if i am wrong seeker, but you said it was their guide. And it wasnt doing anything because they acknowledged its presence? Er something like that. But why would your guide ignore you?

Thanks again guys.

Edited by notyalcmas93, 26 October 2012 - 05:56 AM.

#623    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,938 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:46 PM

Could of been 1000 things. A black oval you say? I could not say what it was, but yes either a visit of some sort or a misinturpretation of something else.

You do seem like you are ready. Next time don't hang with vibration, just exit as soon as you feel them. Try lifting one arm first and don't be surprised if you feel like you are doing this physically, then act as if someone is helping you up and lead with your arm. Always assume you are out. Many many times I was out but did not realize it at first.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#624    notyalcmas93

notyalcmas93

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:27 PM

Thanks. Also, since i really HATE getting up early (as in 4am early) would it be ok to project before sleep? Or would it be pointless to because i wouldnt remember it?

Edited by notyalcmas93, 26 October 2012 - 05:41 PM.

#625    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,938 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:35 PM

View Postnotyalcmas93, on 26 October 2012 - 05:27 PM, said:

Thanks. Also, since i really HATE getting up early (as in 4am early) would it be ok to project before sleep? Or would it be pointless to because i wouldnt remember it?
If you are already getting to vibration, it shouldn't matter.

Bruce Lee-

#626    notyalcmas93

notyalcmas93

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

But after sleep your short term memory is clear. You dont think it will make a difference for remembering tho? And how can i keep from tensing up?

#627    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,938 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:03 PM

View Postnotyalcmas93, on 26 October 2012 - 05:43 PM, said:

But after sleep your short term memory is clear. You dont think it will make a difference for remembering tho? And how can i keep from tensing up?
There still is room in sure, but if you are already getting to vibration, the. You are past the risk of just falling asleep. All your really need to do is exit. Why are you tensing? Are the vibrations makeing you nervous?

Bruce Lee-

#628    notyalcmas93

notyalcmas93

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:13 PM

Maayybe a little. Idk. I really dont feel too scared. Of course no matter how prepared i am my first time out is gonna be an instant scare back into my body. lol but idk. My head was also shaking a little. Next thing i know vibrations are gone and i notice im tensed? Odd. Ill give it another go tonight and let you know how it goes. But yes i know for sure i could lay like that for hours and not  asleep. Its very much like meditating. Asking my guide for help seems to help a lot too :)

#629    notyalcmas93

notyalcmas93

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:36 PM

Tried again last night before bed with no luck.
I cant figure out if this was a dream or not but i think i woke up, im pretty sure i did cuz i was cold and i threw another blanket on me.. and i dont know what time it was but it was still dark. And i tried to reach vibrations while i was up and i did instantly, the noise was very loud. But they didnt last long because i must have fallen asleep. When i think back on it, it may have been a dream but i really dunno. If i did wake up and decide to try to AP the whole process before i went back to sleep couldnt have been more than 2 minutes. I woke up threw a blanket on me decided to try to AP since i was up then fell asleep. lol

#630    34th prototype

34th prototype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

• I am strong enough to admit that I am weak.

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:21 PM

even after acheiving vibrations and those sensations, you coudnt? Really?

Piieces!!!!!!!

Recent blog entries on this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users