Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Red Cross chief:Britain could face more riot

Big Bad Voodoo

Now the freedom of speech has gone you can now go to prison for saying "what we need is another peasants revolt" so don't say it!

Because that would be incitement... to what I don't know?... but don't say it anyway.

This is just scaremongering. Britain is not going to face major upheaval as a result of economic crisis. Britain's economy, thanks to the government, is actually recovering and things are getting better.

The 2011 riots were nothing to do with the economy, either. Theyw ere to do with a scummy drugdealer being shot dead.

• Like 2

This is just scaremongering. Britain is not going to face major upheaval as a result of economic crisis. Britain's economy, thanks to the government, is actually recovering and things are getting better.

The 2011 riots were nothing to do with the economy, either. Theyw ere to do with a scummy drugdealer being shot dead.

yes because all the poor people facing a triple dip recession at the same time mps are wanting a pay rise and the tax cut for top earners kicks in will just say we are all in this together !!!!!.

are you from mars ,if this goverment keeps going this country will get torn apart.

this tory shower of **** havent even had the good sense to keep the police on there side .when the home countys and the lake district are being ripped apart i bet most coppers are ill or cant attend for domestic reasons.

i in my capacity refuse to tackle prison riots anymore .if they get out they get out let the tory community deal with it ,im finished with puting my **** on the line to be told im worthless by this set of slack jawed wasters whos only experience of aggresion is

getting pushed gently at oxford university while they burn money in front of homeless people for a laugh .the whole country can burn for all i care.

Laughable ignorance of the reality of your economic situation - but you are a Tory after all so what should we expect :w00t:

Be Cornelius

Edited by Guest

i think the red cross should divert their attention to Greece whose young adults face a unemployment rate of 57.6% and Spains 56.5% - Then again look at combined unemployment. - I personally think they should be more concerned with Ireland's unemployment rate, the Fourth worst in the EU. only Portugal Spain Greece are worse. and its worth remembering these countries are fully signed up EU members. using the Euro currency. so much for the benefits, poor Greece as been in a Depression for six years.

- most of these upheavals or protests we see in the UK are orchestrated by the militant wing of the labour party the Unions, Unions give the labour party 3 Million a year in donations.

back to unemployment, good news again here in the UK were, we are seeing unemployment falling month on month. but the European Union is threatening to drag us down with them. noted today Honda are laying off 800 workers due to the lack of demand for their cars in in the EU. :yes:

Edited by stevewinn

Steve your paranoid - militant labour orchestrating riots, your a comedian. Systemic inner city unemployment over generations with benefit rates set at levels which make survival all but impossible in a regime of rising fuel and food prices. A generational ticking time bomb.

You should watch the latest edition of the Keizer report where they analyse the bond buying antics of the Bank of England and how it places the UK on the front line of the coming Bond bubble busts. The only people buying UK bonds is the Bank of England and the economy has flatlined since the Conservatives came to power and is hemoraging jobs on a weekly basis.

Funny.

Br Cornelius

Steve your paranoid - militant labour orchestrating riots, your a comedian. Systemic inner city unemployment over generations with benefit rates set at levels which make survival all but impossible in a regime of rising fuel and food prices. A generational ticking time bomb.

You should watch the latest edition of the Keizer report where they analyse the bond buying antics of the Bank of England and how it places the UK on the front line of the coming Bond bubble busts. The only people buying UK bonds is the Bank of England and the economy has flatlined since the Conservatives came to power and is hemoraging jobs on a weekly basis.

Funny.

Br Cornelius

:o the Labour party as an advantage of being able to organise protests against the Tory Governments, the organisation comes from the Unions who back labour. being a member of the Union through work. i receive monthly news letters and e mails. all contain information about government cuts. obviously its full of pro Labour Anti Tory pieces. but the numerous e-mails i get alerting me or reminding me of a protest on such a date about some Tory government cut or proposition. leads to the impression its just your average perosn turning up on these marches when infact its a well organised Union affair on behalf of the Labour Party. it just send out the wrong message which then filters through to the disenfranchised and makes matters worse. - obviously there are other elements at play especially in the inner cities.

Its looking likely the UK will join the Eurozone in recession, and increasing it looks like the US might head back into recession. lets see how all this pans out. i think were in for 10 years of ups and downs. but more downs than ups for some.