Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 18 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2282 replies to this topic

#1996    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:07 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 15 March 2013 - 04:59 PM, said:

Well almost 5 years being here i finally hit over 1k posts.

Very relevant to the topic :w00t: I don't really think your list is serving very much purpose... if the OP would let this thread die, instead of continue to try and keep it alive for whatever reason, if people have questions about a Ouija Board, they'll post a new thread. From my observations, the guy has no genuine interest in investigation of the topic, only to ridicule it and people who have had experiences because he can't get anything to work. Therefore, because HE can't get results - everybody else is a liar or mentally ill. Talk about thinking the world revolves around you.

Edited by The Skater Boy, 15 March 2013 - 05:14 PM.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#1997    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,190 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:50 PM

My offer still stands.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#1998    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,333 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:50 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 15 March 2013 - 09:50 PM, said:

My offer still stands.

When are you coming up the coast Seeker?.....I PM'd you a week ago, no response :)

View PostThe Skater Boy, on 15 March 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

Very relevant to the topic :w00t: I don't really think your list is serving very much purpose... if the OP would let this thread die, instead of continue to try and keep it alive for whatever reason, if people have questions about a Ouija Board, they'll post a new thread. From my observations, the guy has no genuine interest in investigation of the topic, only to ridicule it and people who have had experiences because he can't get anything to work. Therefore, because HE can't get results - everybody else is a liar or mentally ill. Talk about thinking the world revolves around you.

Skater Boy....I only post to answer questions, so if you want this thread to die, stop replying, and tell others the same. And mainly, stop asking questions.

I am not ridiculing anyone, if doing things people say and nothing happening is ridiculing, then you have issues.

Have you even considered this is all Psychological or Medical?.....I can not get anything because I do not have those issues at this time?

And finally, I see another person getting all defensive, why?........If you know about this topic, reply with something other then attacking me.

Brian, Thank you for that list. Might have to copy paste it every page, or find a way to make it show up first ( help mods )......As we both know, many will read the first post, and hit reply, missing everything including the list.......

Edited by Sakari, 16 March 2013 - 12:51 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#1999    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,985 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:11 AM

Nice list but I'd like to correct/clarify again a few things..

View PostBrian Topp, on 15 March 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

A lot of people recommended the same thing over and over, i just picked the first person who suggested it.

3. Kazahel recommended to astral project with your eyes with rituals called LBRP. Kaz also suggested lucid dreaming.

15. Kazahel gives the Link (Of The Arte Goetia)

In regards to 3. Which you took from page 5 I wasn't recommending to astral project with your eyes or doing the LBRP. What I said was..

View PostKazahel, on 05 May 2010 - 01:54 AM, said:

From what I remember the complicated rituals are to basically open your astral senses so that you can see the entities with your astral eyes. So they say to do complicated rituals inorder to summon certain entities because some apparently need certain things to be done to call whatever spirt your after(like using sigils which are the spirits names)and also to help to make you feel protected from these entities. So they tend to suggest to do rituals like the LBRP and things like this to not only help open your eyes(your scrying eyes) but also to make you feel protected once the summoning is over. So the complicated rituals are imo to get you good at scrying with your eyes open. They then believe that if you get good enough you can then evoke the spirit onto the physical plane by finding it first in the astral and then bringing it back with you(or something like that)and they tend to use smoke from incense to help the spirit have something to form with. So they might call the spirit into the triangle of the arts to keep it contained and with smoke it can use that to form itself(from what I remember anyway).

Personally I think the best way is to skip all this and to get good at lucid dreaming because you dont need to then do these complicated rituals inorder to open your astral eyes because you are already there. So it might not be what your after because summoning to the physical plane apparently is the hardest thing to do but if you want to summon to the astral plane then skip the rituals and use sigils or your voice to basically call them into your dreaming. When you are dreaming you can basically draw a sigil and it will float in the air and stay so you dont have to visualize it like in the physical because its just there so its much easier. Best of all though is to just use your voice and you call with what they call a vibrating voice where you vibrate the name of the spirit and just wait. So say you want to summon the angel Michael you say Mi-cha-el "Mee-kaaaa-elllll" (kinda like that)and use your whole breath to say the name.

So as you can see I explained about the rituals and summoning to the physical but I suggested/recommended to skip all that and just use your voice to call them into dreaming. I clarified this on page 32.

View PostKazahel, on 19 November 2010 - 04:38 AM, said:

To be more accurate though I dont think I actually suggested a ritual. What I said was..

Page 5.

So the only thing I really suggested was more of a technique that short cuts rituals.

:)  I also gave a personal example on page 16 and later I mentioned how traditionally(well going by the Bible)they apparently spoke with angels during dreams. Pg 120. So if they believed angels spoke during dreams then it might be worth exploring that.

Also in regards to 15. and the link I gave. I gave the link only to "show that you have to apparently do certain things otherwise certain spirits "will not doe you homage". "   It wasn't really a suggestion, which you would be able to tell more clearly now because of what I pointed out above in regards to 3.

So yeah... 3 should read more like... Use your voice to call them into a lucid dream.

*This was post 3564.. since April 2006. :)

Edited by Kazahel, 16 March 2013 - 03:14 AM.

#2000    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:01 AM

View PostKazahel, on 16 March 2013 - 03:11 AM, said:

Nice list but I'd like to correct/clarify again a few things..

In regards to 3. Which you took from page 5 I wasn't recommending to astral project with your eyes or doing the LBRP. What I said was..

So as you can see I explained about the rituals and summoning to the physical but I suggested/recommended to skip all that and just use your voice to call them into dreaming. I clarified this on page 32.

:)  I also gave a personal example on page 16 and later I mentioned how traditionally(well going by the Bible)they apparently spoke with angels during dreams. Pg 120. So if they believed angels spoke during dreams then it might be worth exploring that.

Also in regards to 15. and the link I gave. I gave the link only to "show that you have to apparently do certain things otherwise certain spirits "will not doe you homage". "   It wasn't really a suggestion, which you would be able to tell more clearly now because of what I pointed out above in regards to 3.

So yeah... 3 should read more like... Use your voice to call them into a lucid dream.

*This was post 3564.. since April 2006. :)

Yeah, Like i said, I just used the first person who suggested it, some one said lucid dreaming already

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#2001    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,985 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:44 AM

View PostBrian Topp, on 16 March 2013 - 04:01 AM, said:

Yeah, Like i said, I just used the first person who suggested it, some one said lucid dreaming already

I was the first to suggest calling them into lucid dreaming. It's on page 5 and that's why its listed as number 3 on your list(you just didn't write it correctly).  So if you can find one before that let me know.

So I've posted to correct what you wrote on your list because it is misleading and not actually giving the personal technique I use that I gave very early in this thread. I've also had to post again now to correct the above.

View PostKazahel, on 05 May 2010 - 01:54 AM, said:

Personally I think the best way is to skip all this and to get good at lucid dreaming because you dont need to then do these complicated rituals inorder to open your astral eyes because you are already there. So it might not be what your after because summoning to the physical plane apparently is the hardest thing to do but if you want to summon to the astral plane then skip the rituals and use sigils or your voice to basically call them into your dreaming. When you are dreaming you can basically draw a sigil and it will float in the air and stay so you dont have to visualize it like in the physical because its just there so its much easier. Best of all though is to just use your voice and you call with what they call a vibrating voice where you vibrate the name of the spirit and just wait. So say you want to summon the angel Michael you say Mi-cha-el "Mee-kaaaa-elllll" (kinda like that)and use your whole breath to say the name.

So if you take the time to make a list at least be accurate, also be accurate in your postings.

Don't get me wrong either, I like the idea of the list but just do it correctly. :)

Edited by Kazahel, 16 March 2013 - 04:45 AM.

#2002    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,190 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:28 AM

View PostSakari, on 16 March 2013 - 12:50 AM, said:

Id love to take you on a vision quest. I have it in my head to make up that way. We just have to be solid on it. I know you are a working man, but i need four days. It would be the perfect ending to the little project I have brewing in my mind, but syncronistically things are condensing themselves so my mind is brewing again. I will be in the ventana wilderness in a few weeks I suspect I will come back with how to proceed. I was planning a trip down the Carson river the week after the fourth of July but I can modify just about anything. It's a little more difficult now that I'm back and forth to the school all day, but I'm pretty resourceful. I'm already working on said project, slowly but surely. Let me know. Im all for it if we schedule it. What an adventure it will be, and what a report you could give.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#2003    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,333 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:29 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 16 March 2013 - 05:28 AM, said:

I get 2 days off a week. Saturday and Sunday. I on my second month of a 90 day probation. ( new job ). I will not be able to take 4 days off in a row for another year. ( vacation ).

You hiring?   :tu:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#2004    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:54 AM

View PostThe Skater Boy, on 15 March 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

Who said Sakari is the ONLY skeptic who tried it?  That seem one sided, I tried a few myself and even had a few friends who believe in it try it to examine results.

I know you are new here because there is a lot of threads that were deleted from skeptics and believers who end up debunking those who make those claims of being gifted. You don't see those thread because mods remove them.

Maybe if you read as many threads that been created here, then you have some ground to argue. Heck, read this entire thread and you see even the gifted arguing with other believers about the legitimately of their so called powers.

So yes I am sticking two the 4 catagories but there is always a subcatagory.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#2005    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,653 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

Everybody has powers .. just depends on what you believe and how you use them.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#2006    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,333 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:58 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 18 March 2013 - 03:54 AM, said:

Who said Sakari is the ONLY skeptic who tried it?  That seem one sided, I tried a few myself and even had a few friends who believe in it try it to examine results.

I know you are new here because there is a lot of threads that were deleted from skeptics and believers who end up debunking those who make those claims of being gifted. You don't see those thread because mods remove them.

Maybe if you read as many threads that been created here, then you have some ground to argue. Heck, read this entire thread and you see even the gifted arguing with other believers about the legitimately of their so called powers.

So yes I am sticking two the 4 catagories but there is always a subcatagory.

:tu:

View PostSpiritWriter, on 19 March 2013 - 10:43 PM, said:

Everybody has powers .. just depends on what you believe and how you use them.

Now Brian has to add " you must believe " one more notch.....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#2007    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:14 AM

View PostBrian Topp, on 18 March 2013 - 03:54 AM, said:

Much like there's people who try it out and it works :tu: but oh wait, I forgot... they're liars or mentally retarded, right? :whistle: maybe us "believers" should use that line for the people it doesn't work for?

Edited by The Skater Boy, 20 March 2013 - 01:15 AM.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

#2008    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,333 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:18 AM

View PostThe Skater Boy, on 20 March 2013 - 01:14 AM, said:

Much like there's people who try it out and it works :tu: but oh wait, I forgot... they're liars or mentally retarded, right? :whistle: maybe us "believers" should use that line for the people it doesn't work for?

Any evidence to back this up?....Any at all?

Anyone of them willing to meet me in person and show me how?..Better yet, do it while I am present?.....Or any other " skeptic ", or better yet, a Professor?

Lets just stick to the easy part.....Any evidence to back this up?

I have plenty that it does not. And as stated, I am not the only one who tried.

Edited by Sakari, 20 March 2013 - 01:19 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#2009    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:29 AM

View PostSakari, on 20 March 2013 - 01:18 AM, said:

Any evidence to back this up?....Any at all?

Anyone of them willing to meet me in person and show me how?..Better yet, do it while I am present?.....Or any other " skeptic ", or better yet, a Professor?

Lets just stick to the easy part.....Any evidence to back this up?

I have plenty that it does not. And as stated, I am not the only one who tried.

Works both ways... do you have any evidence to prove to me that what I and others experience isn't what we think it is? I don't think you do, do you? I know you're a bit butthurt about my comments towards America, but you don't need to follow every topic I post in, with your classic M.O. of ridicule.

There's plenty of evidence out there, though I'm sure anything in video/photograph format is going to be called fake, am I right? What evidence do you want, exactly? Why don't you act like a real investigator and instead of trying to get evidence over a forum where nothing will satisfy you, get out there and go where phenomenon supposedly takes place. Go to a few spiritualist churches and get talking to people, let 'em know the answers you're after, and you're sure to find to some people willing to let you investigate supposed haunted places. Then you can do whatever tests or experiments you want because we both know neither I, nor anybody else, can give you evidence over the Internet that'll even kick that skeptic mind into just an open minded gear.

Or... continue to rabbit on this forum all day long about how people are liars or mentally ill. Whatever puts a smile on your face.

Edited by The Skater Boy, 20 March 2013 - 01:35 AM.

#2010    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,333 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:34 AM

View PostThe Skater Boy, on 20 March 2013 - 01:29 AM, said:

Works both ways... do you have any evidence to prove to me that what I and others experience isn't what we think it is? I don't think you do, do you? I know you're a bit butthurt about my comments towards America, but you don't need to follow every topic I post in, with your classic M.O. of ridicule.

There's plenty of evidence out there, though I'm sure anything in video/photograph format is going to be called fake, am I right? What evidence do you want, exactly? Why don't you act like a real investigator and instead of trying to get evidence over a forum where nothing will satisfy you, get out there and go where phenomenon supposedly takes place. Go to a few spiritualist churches and get talking to people, let 'em know the answers you're after, and I'm you're sure to find to some people willing to let you investigate supposed haunted places. Then you can do whatever tests or experiments you want because we both know I, nor anybody else, can give you evidence over the Internet that'll even kick that skeptic mind even into an open minded gear.

For one, I am not following you.....I have been active in those topics well before you, and I follow those topics. And, if you have not noticed, I started this topic.

Your comment was not about America, you made a comment using victims of 9/11 as a comparison to a Whale topic.....You are sick bud.

Back on topic, although I am not sure I will respond to you after the 9/11 comment.....

I want evidence, not talk. I have done what you ask, read the topic.

If I have not, tell me what to do...

Evidence, give me solid evidence. If you have it, give it to your local University, then there will be no need for me to ask for it, as it will surely be big news.

I am serious, I, and many others, are tired of the talk, we want evidence.

Edited by Sakari, 20 March 2013 - 01:34 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users