Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

Thanks for the updates Kumaran...from your link above..

we'll see how this develops...

:tu:

edit...LOL @ psyche...especially for posting YouTube videos. Does this mean you'll be changing your signiture :lol:

Ohh not at all, I still hold it in disdain, and would rather buy copies and personally distribute them if I had the money. I had to go on my phone, write out the the link, and then check it on my phone. It was quite an effort, I sure hope you appreciated it!!

You better have bloody watched it! It could well be what Rich was talking about. Check it out, it's "The Means To Take ET Home". And it's tech from the early 60's. Not suppressed, not covered up.

As I said I did not watch it in YT. HD on a 55" LED thanks. ;) I cringed as I posted the link as it was, and all just for your amusement it seems!

No he is not genuine, I do not believe you, and I wont be continuing to swallow his excuses as you are happy to. You have offered to provide understanding, so I would rather not have my name associated with that sham in any way, I ask you to provide information that explains the rubbish being put forth, and you agreed, so I ask you to keep your word. If you can explain how and why this claim is indeed genuine, I will be more than happy to deeply apologise to you for doubting Keshe.

I do feel however, that if you could prove this tech is genuine you would build the Searle machine, you wont attempt it because deep down, you know it's a pile of Horse Hockey.

All I ask is that you keep your word and show us why we should give this nonsense the time of day, and why we, and the laws of nature are wrong. I offered the long replies because the information you gave was wrong, and it makes you look bad. That is the last thing I want, I hope that you get the same from Keshe, I just doubt it.

Good luck with it, but as bmk said, the deadlines come and go, and we see nothing. It's the same old story time and again. I do not know why people keep saying "maybe the next one". As I say, if you can show us where the misunderstanding is I would greatly appreciate it.

You seem a really good guy, I would be happy to buy you a beer any day of the week mate, I honestly feel you are being mislead because you want the world to be a better place and some people are promising to do just that. I truly hope you are right, it just does not look honest at all from where I am at. There are some good technologies under development, I do hope you get your wish, and I expect one day you just might, I just do not think Keshe is where the answers will come from. Everything I know and have learned in life tells me to be wary of Keshe.

Here is the article by the group in Italy on their replication of the Keshe reactor here http://gradienti.xoo...?page_id=484 . That is all the proof I need. The more people who try to replicate Keshe the better. I advice those people who can to go and see Keshe in Belgium and get the knowledge like the Italian group did and replicate his reactors. Heres to the future.

Edited by kumaran

Here is the article by the group in Italy on their replication of the Keshe reactor here http://gradienti.xoo...?page_id=484 . That is all the proof I need. The more people who try to replicate Keshe the better. I advice those people who can to go and see Keshe in Belgium and get the knowledge like the Italian group did and replicate his reactors. Heres to the future.

Would be enough to check Keshe's electricity bills...

Would be enough to check Keshe's electricity bills...

What will you have to say if the italian team reports success.

I guess you will say they are lying. Typical closemindedness.Open

your mind and the rest will follow.

I think If anyone breaks thru the world as we know it in regards to real physicis Everyone Will Indeed take notice. Afterall it is a work in progress.Its the claims of these people like Keshe,Greer,just to name s few crack-pots. We all will be there with open minds ears,eyes ! And even then will require a peer judged scientifically done study.With tripple redundant back up work. And then and onlt then will it be Looked at as possible. But then the real work starts !

Make it work for us in the real World.

I`ll not wait for the results,Ive got a B.B.Q to do and I know How they turn out ! Perfect ! :clap::tu:

I think If anyone breaks thru the world as we know it in regards to real physicis Everyone Will Indeed take notice. Afterall it is a work in progress.Its the claims of these people like Keshe,Greer,just to name s few crack-pots. We all will be there with open minds ears,eyes ! And even then will require a peer judged scientifically done study.With tripple redundant back up work. And then and onlt then will it be Looked at as possible. But then the real work starts !

Make it work for us in the real World.

I`ll not wait for the results,Ive got a B.B.Q to do and I know How they turn out ! Perfect ! :clap::tu:

Typical closeminded attitude. Dosent matter. Keshe replications will go ahead regardless of what a few naysayers say. Website of replication group is http://gradienti.xoom.it/main/?page_id=484 . Those who have an open mind keep glued to this website.

One thing they say about open minds,Dont let too much of the grey matter run out.! Keshe has yet to show anything factual and in detail,other than the ability to raise money from People that dont quite Look critically into this subject !

I advice everyone to visit this website http://gradienti.xoo...in/?page_id=484 . Visit the Keshe foundation headquarters in Belgium. Buy his books. Listen to his talks. This man and the replication group in Italy are heroes and freedom fighters. Support them in every way. If you are a scientist in Italy or anywhere in the world consider contacting the group and offering your services. You are working for you and your children's future by supporting this movement of the people. Those who truly love the earth will do the following here http://www.keshefoun...325-action-path . For those with open hearts and clear conciousness this is the action plan suggested by Keshe. Please take action now for the future.

"How can you help?

Details

Category: Take action

inShare

2 digg

Walk down our action path in simple steps!

As you know the Foundation is non-profit and is not looking for any type of commercial promotion. So if you feel like doing something to help the Foundation reach its goals of solving the world's most urgent problems, we suggest you follow the steps of our ACTION PATH described below. It starts with very simple but important steps that won't take too much of your time and it continues with ways of getting more involved.

Step 1: SPREAD the word (2-3 minutes)

1A) SHARE our short video

We are producing a short video to showcase the Foundation and highlight its aims and its technology. This will provide a perfect overview for people who have not yet heard about the Foundation, and you'll be able to share it very easily.

(This action will take you approximately 30 seconds)

Link to sharing our video :

1B) LIKE and SHARE our Facebook page and comment our posts

We have an increasing number of fans of the Foundation on Facebook. Every single like helps to strengthen our network and make sure more people know about the technology. We would be glad to have you as one of our fans. Please log in to your Facebook account and like our page there. This way you will also be informed of our postings and activities via Facebook.

It is also very helpful for us that you interact with us on Facebook. Since your friends are able to see your activity with us, it will help us each time you comment our posts. We also have some other Fanpages of people in other countries who have been building them independently. You are welcome to like those pages as well.

You can also spread the word on other social networks such as Linked-in, Twitter, Google+

(This action will take you less than 1 minute if you have a Facebook account.)

Link to our Facebook page

1C) TALK to your friends and family

If you think the people you love and trust should know about this too, then try talking to your friends and family about the technology and the brighter future that it can bring for all of us. Talk about the potential applications and ask them to visit our website and inform themselves about it.

(If you just do this the next time you meet someone, this action won't take any extra time.)

Step 2: ASK your government for the technology (5 minutes)

The Foundation wants to make sure the technology is shared with everybody and not abused or misused by a small group of individuals or corporations. We also want to avoid chaos breaking out with a sudden release of the technology. This is why we seek to cooperate with every government in the world that is willing to make the technology available to its people.

We want to do this in the right way, so we have invited all ambassadors based in Belgium to attend an event we are organizing to share this knowledge. If you want to make sure a representative of your country attends this meeting, you can write a letter to the ambassador of your country in Belgium and ask him/her to attend our events and receive the technlogoy so it can be made available to you. In the link below you will find a list of all the countries and their embassies in Belgium with the corresponding email addresses for this purpose, as well as a prepared letter which will make it easier and quicker for you to send the email.

(This action will take you approximatley 3 to 5 minutes)

Link to the embassy emails

Step 3: LEARN more about the technology (some hours/days)

3A) READ the information on this website

A lot of the knowledge about the technology has already been made freely available for you on this website. If you have a specific area of interest (transport, energy, environment, health, new materials) then you can visit that area and learn about the different applications. You can access all areas from our homepage.

(This action will take you approximately 3 to 5 hours for each section)

Link to solutions for HEALTH

Link to solutions for ENERGY

Link to solutions for ENVIRONMENT

Link to solutions for TRANSPORTATION

Link to solutions for SPACE

Link to solutions for NEW MATERIALS

Link to solutions for NANO and ICT

3B) REGISTER for and ATTEND our lectures or coming events

We are constantly organizing presentations and different events. You can keep informed about our coming events and register for them. We will also be giving physical lectures at our center in Ninove as well as online lectures to teach people about the underlying principles of the technology and its applications. You can register for these lectures here on our website.

(Registration will take some minutes and the events and lectures some days.)

Link to EVENTS

Link to INSTITUTE (online lectures coming soon!!)

3C) DOWNLOAD our free documents

Besides the content on the website we have made available some pdf documents for download with different types of information. Some of these include scientific papers written by Mr. Keshe, and in the future there will also be some abstracts of his books to download.

(This action will take you some hours.)

Link to scientific PAPERS

Link to book extracts

3D) BUY our books

If you wish to be informed on detail about the technology, you can deepen your knowledge about it with our books. Some engineers claim to be able to build the reactors themselves just by reading the books. Some other people have commented that their perspective of life has changed, they feel more aware and conscious after reading the books. If you have reached this point in our action path, we suggest you build your own opinion by reading our books.

(Buying the books will take some minutes, reading them will take you some days.)

Link to book shop

Step 4: HELP the team (days)

You can support the Foundation team with different activities which need to be done in the following days and weeks:

4A) CREATE new subtitles for our videos

We are looking for people to transcribe the existing videos with English subtitles. This makes it very easy to translate into other languages. If you are willing to help to add the subtitles of videos manually, you can use the program Subtitle Edit.

Videos can be downloaded from Youtube and others from our website. Please ask us for the download link for the video in that case (webmaster@keshefoundation.com) and send us the prepared .srt file afterwards.

4B) TRANSLATE existing subtitles

You can easily translate existing subtitles into your own language. You can do it in a simple text editor (notepad, etc) or via translate.google.com or automatically via the program Subtitle Edit.

Contact us at webmaster@keshefoundation.org

These subtitle text files are already available (right click the link, save as...):

Health - Regrowth after amputation:

Kf-2011-regrowth-margaretEN.srt (english)

Kf-2011-regrowth-margaretNL.srt (dutch)

Kf-2011-regrowth-margaretPL.srt (polish, thanks to Loesja)

Introduction video:

english srt (thanks to Rick Crammond)

Main principle videos:

Video 1 - Video 2 - Video 3 - Video 4 - Video 5 - (english, thanks to Rick Crammond)

Please ask us (webmaster contact) the location of the video files, so you can sync in the SubtitleEdit program.

4C) HELP us enhance our website

Please let us know if you find any broken links or if you encounter problems with our downloads.

4D) HELP us with our Wikipedia page

We notice that there are and have been efforts by different people to get Keshe Foundation onto Wikipedia and they have all been declined by the moderator of Wikipedia (more background on that story can be found in our forum).

We've been trying to get the Wikipage back online, but our efforts seem to be useless. You can find the Wikipage here.

If you have any ideas how to get around this blocking, please let us know."

Do this if not for you for your children.

Edited by kumaran

Whatever you say I wont be changing my support of Keshe. He is a genuine and honest person along with Greer, Searl and the rest. Even if he provides all the proof in the world it will be claimed to be a trick. That is the problem with the world. Join his forum as videos of the reactor are coming soon.

Too late, you have changed your view on him more times then I can remember. You need to take time to really consider your position then stick to it. If you keep flip flopping, no one will take you seriously.

If you join this cult, do you at least get a few Plastic bowls and cups ? Maybe a Tee-shirt? i`ll be waiting for my Tee-shirt in XXXX At least I can wear it and Freak Tom Curise ! :clap:

• Like 2

Too late, you have changed your view on him more times then I can remember. You need to take time to really consider your position then stick to it. If you keep flip flopping, no one will take you seriously.

I wont change my mind again. I totally support him. I was suffering from schizophrenia earlier. I am cured now. I wont flip flop ever again. i will support him totally. It takes time to cure schizophrenia.

Edited by kumaran

I wont change my mind again. I totally support him. I was suffering from schizophrenia earlier. I am cured now. I wont flip flop ever again. i will support him totally. It takes time to cure schizophrenia.

Once bitten ,Once Fooled , But 42 times ? I`ll just sit at the bar and wait until We see the Real Deal ! Come on kumaran,You gotta admit this Keshe is never going to show the world anything but empty promises!

Once bitten ,Once Fooled , But 42 times ? I`ll just sit at the bar and wait until We see the Real Deal ! Come on kumaran,You gotta admit this Keshe is never going to show the world anything but empty promises!

I believe in Keshe. He is helping several groups around the world to replicate his technology. He has my support. The illuminati cannot suppress Keshe any more.

I so believe in Keshe that to test my paypal account I donated some money to Keshe power cell corp. I advice everyone to do the same. Help Keshe bring a better future for humanity.

I feel so much better since i stopped opposing Keshe. i feel like such a fool for saying all the bad things about him. The man is truly honest.

I so believe in Keshe that to test my paypal account I donated some money to Keshe power cell corp. I advice everyone to do the same. Help Keshe bring a better future for humanity.

:unsure2:

What a waste... Instead of supporting really worthy things (for example Project Hessdalen), you just threw your money away...

:unsure2:

What a waste... Instead of supporting really worthy things (for example Project Hessdalen), you just threw your money away...

Keshe is a worthy cause. He has a real technology and I intend to help make it a reality.

YEah ! YEah ! and If you send me a few thousand dollars, U.S. I have some systems that turn Water into Gold. Just send it to BR549 Texas P.O. Box Gullible !

I have also donated some money to the John Searl effort to replicate the SEG. These men Keshe, Searl and the others are trying to change the world for the better.

No, Ke$he isn't a scam artist .....

:rolleyes:

No, Ke$he isn't a scam artist .....

:rolleyes:

Such sarcasm can only come from a closed mind. Its because of people like you the world is in the state it is now and suppression is allowed to continue. Your persistent refusal to change your conciousness which is necessary for the proliferstion of this technology is the reason you and I cant benefit from it. But things are changing. Once again an Italian team is replicating Keshe here http://gradienti.xoo...in/?page_id=484 . I wish them all good health and good health for Keshe and Searl. Keshe cant be suppressed any more. Its all changing. Hallelujah.

Edited by kumaran

Its because of people like you the world is in the state it is now and suppression is allowed to continue.

Why, thank you for that glowing testimony. I never knew I had so much influence.

• Like 3

What is this rubbish kumuran? You said you would help us understand Keshe, here you are with hat in hand begging for him.

You may not realise, this, but you could not have made him look worse if you tried. This shows he is taking advantage of you, and if there is an almighty, I hope to be a round when he meets Keshe. Taking advantage of people like yourself is what the lowest forms of life do. Via Paypal.

How about you refrain from prostituting yourself and stick with the original offer, like telling us why his physics do not seem to make an ounce of sense? I'd rather you not embarrass yourself like this again for your own sake. Do not advise people to give money to Keshe, that is deplorable. I am very surprised that the board allows such to be honest.