Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Encounters with shadow people

theTallman

Well for the last few months I would see shadows moving in and out of the rooms at first I thought not of it, thinking it was my eyes and mind playing tricks on me. But lately **** has really gotten down. They are starting to get closer and closer to me. Walking past doors and windows, its very creepy and weird.

Two examples would be: I was going outside for a smoke and from one of the windows I could see a shadow watching me. It looks EXACTLY like a person. Except very skinny and average height. Its just plain black. No face, no visible body features, except for one thing. A hood, it seems to stretch a tiny bit back, as if its too big for the shadow.

The other example happened less than an hour ago. I was making food in the kitchen when a shadow walked past the window as described as above. Again, I thought nothing of it, but once it passed I could hear a knock on the window. I live out in the middle of nowhere and everyone was UPSTAIRS so it wasnt possible that anyone knocked on the window. I told one of my housemates, she said she heard a knock TWICE on her door early during the night, she didnt see anything, but heard a knock twice, even opening her door to see if there was anyone there.

Now my question is are they going to keep getting closer and closer to me? Will they harm or do anything else to me?

Why are they choosing me and not any of my other house mates?

Interesting indeed. Some have reported to be harmed by these but truthfully I do not think it causes death. I think it is more about fear than anything. Love and the light of God will destroy, or transform them. It is explained by some that these are your minds fears that are projected out of you, but I personally think it involves a bigger picture. I know also that the name of Jesus can rid evil entities, and I would call a shadow person who wants to do harm evil. If we think of this entity in the terms of any other being we could say that that being could adapt to us, but might as well cast it forth if it is attacking us wouldn't you say? Would you work with a wild racoon that entered your house? get it on and about its way. I think it is good to usher the spirit into the light for these creatures. Any way you think about it, that would be beneficial. Perhaps that racoon could go on to a better place at the same time he's getting the boot!

Above all just know that the spiritual realm is open to you. I mark that as a special experience, you have a clue to at least something of a great mystery. If the spirit is not harming you perhaps you should analyze what else is happening in your life. We are a balance of many things, flesh and blood, spirit and psychology. Shadow sightings etc.. experience with light and dark powers are considered psychic phenomenon.

Edited by SpiritWriter

You can also clear and keep your house (and self) clear by performing cleansing ritual, this is multi purpose, not just to rid dark shadows. I think keeping it around even if it isnt attacking you would lead to depression and other malfunctioning traits. Working with it will help you learn its dynamic and perhaps help others...

Humm, I think you may be getting a bit "paranoid". You experienced something that made you feel a bit scared/jumpy, and then you started seeing such things more and more frequently, correct? You should just relax and remember, if supernatural beings could harm humans, we probably wouldn't be here anymore.

I don't know what shadow ppl are but I've seen a couple. One darted from my bathroom to my stairwell one evening. maybe the same one I caught peeking at me through banister rails in the same stairwell. I noticed both times the ambience of the room took on an emptiness or shift if you will...sort of like when you up in an airplane how the pressure changes. I asked a lady I know who says she is a sensitive what she thought it was and she said intelligent energy. To me...just an observation mind you...I think that it takes energy for them to manifest as a shadow...just like for an orb or a mist. whatever it was it wanted me to be aware of it otherwise why waste the energy right? I've itched a place raw on the back of my neck where it's always creeping and tickly so as for hurting I think they can hurt. I know if I'd been standing on the stairs when it darted from the bathroom I might have fallen out of fear...again meant to hurt. Did anything ever pinch scratch or push me? no. But a small boy like apparition grabbed my oldest daughters ankle and told her to "Get Out" one day--she moved out immediately. Also every morning around 3:10 this ugly face came to me in my sleep and jibber jabbered like a group of ppl arguing at the same time. Everyday same time. I lived there a year and was incredibly exhausted and depressed the entire time. My kids wouldn't go in the basement even if it meant wearing dirty clothes so I always had to do the laundry. (of course some would argue that was convenient on my kids part.) I get the sense they want to be acknowledged especially the random "hello" or calling me by my name. Most times I hear my name called it sounds like my father's voice--once I heard a voice that was clearly human calling my name but I didn't recognize it. Its creepy in the best of times. Deja Vu---constantly...like being on human DVR. Otherwise...exhaustion depression fear and anxiety seem to be the worst they can do but much like a toothache the longer it goes on the more painful it feels even if its the same intensity as it was to begin with. I say that's hurtful---but then again..if I wanted someone to answer me and I was constantly ignored I believe I might show my butt for a response too.

I don't know what shadow ppl are but I've seen a couple. One darted from my bathroom to my stairwell one evening. maybe the same one I caught peeking at me through banister rails in the same stairwell. I noticed both times the ambience of the room took on an emptiness or shift if you will...sort of like when you up in an airplane how the pressure changes. I asked a lady I know who says she is a sensitive what she thought it was and she said intelligent energy. To me...just an observation mind you...I think that it takes energy for them to manifest as a shadow...just like for an orb or a mist. whatever it was it wanted me to be aware of it otherwise why waste the energy right? I've itched a place raw on the back of my neck where it's always creeping and tickly so as for hurting I think they can hurt. I know if I'd been standing on the stairs when it darted from the bathroom I might have fallen out of fear...again meant to hurt. Did anything ever pinch scratch or push me? no. But a small boy like apparition grabbed my oldest daughters ankle and told her to "Get Out" one day--she moved out immediately. Also every morning around 3:10 this ugly face came to me in my sleep and jibber jabbered like a group of ppl arguing at the same time. Everyday same time. I lived there a year and was incredibly exhausted and depressed the entire time. My kids wouldn't go in the basement even if it meant wearing dirty clothes so I always had to do the laundry. (of course some would argue that was convenient on my kids part.) I get the sense they want to be acknowledged especially the random "hello" or calling me by my name. Most times I hear my name called it sounds like my father's voice--once I heard a voice that was clearly human calling my name but I didn't recognize it. Its creepy in the best of times. Deja Vu---constantly...like being on human DVR. Otherwise...exhaustion depression fear and anxiety seem to be the worst they can do but much like a toothache the longer it goes on the more painful it feels even if its the same intensity as it was to begin with. I say that's hurtful---but then again..if I wanted someone to answer me and I was constantly ignored I believe I might show my butt for a response too.

What you have is a grade A haunting, that type of stuff warrents easy capture when you use a camcorder. Let me put it this, It sounds too good to be true and since you are a new member i have a strong sense you will vanish and never come back again.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1