Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Short conversation with owner of Dibbuk box

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    MysticStrummer

MysticStrummer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

• The great path has no gates. Thousands of roads enter it. When one passes through this gateless gate, he walks freely between heaven and earth.

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:00 AM

View Postcoldethyl, on 21 September 2012 - 01:53 PM, said:

It's true as in there was a box.  That's about it.

What a coincidence to have an eyewitness commenting here on UM. This happens amazingly often, and they always debunk each story so completely and with such detail. I know I'm satisfied that nothing actually happened now. Whew.

I watched the movie a few days ago. It had a few creepy moments but was mostly too over the top to be scary to me.

Ummon asked : "The world is such a wide world, why do you answer a bell and don ceremonial robes?" ~ Zen Flesh Zen Bones

#17    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,188 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

View PostMysticStrummer, on 05 January 2013 - 12:00 AM, said:

What a coincidence to have an eyewitness commenting here on UM. This happens amazingly often, and they always debunk each story so completely and with such detail. I know I'm satisfied that nothing actually happened now. Whew.

I watched the movie a few days ago. It had a few creepy moments but was mostly too over the top to be scary to me.

Thanks! :tu:

Posted Image

♥DA♥

#18    skydivingstars

skydivingstars

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

I'm really glad I stumbled onto this topic. I hadn't heard anything about the Dibbuk box before but this is really, really intriguing. I wonder if there's any truth behind the stories that the original owner had told before it had sold. This is insane.

#19    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 9,586 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:50 PM

There are some good podcasts out there about the Dibbuk Box also.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users