Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

women don't like nice guys

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
128 replies to this topic

#121    cultanorak

cultanorak

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

• I imagine you have orders to destroy me?

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:49 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 10 March 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

Being serious though the way you generalize men and women it is a good thing you are so quiet,because opening your mouth to either with these views you have could leave you open to more than hurt feelings Posted Image

Which proves everything I say that women don't like to accept how they are in choosing confident and competitive male idiots over quiet and weak males like myself which is why alpha males would take exception to me stating the truth that all relationships between man and women are based on natural selection, mutual self interest and survival of the fittest.

And as to the person saying I'm being sexist everything I say is based on my own experiences which have shaped my views so my views are at least honest. Now why don't you be honest and admit that you want to take away my freedom of speech because you don't like my views because they are opposed to your own worldview and are contrary to the hypocritical accepted ways of thinking of so called civilised society.

Edited by yearofthehater, 10 March 2013 - 03:51 PM.

#122    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:50 PM

Maybe you're just attracted to the wrong kinds of women, it works both ways :P

Maybe work on your confidence, it's true that people in general are attracted to confident people, on all kinds of levels (ie: friendships too). Nobody is going to try and have a laugh with the kid in the corner with a face like he's just been slapped with a wet fish. It's easy to be confident, confidence is simply being happy with who you are, regardless of what anybody else thinks.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#123    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Hermit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,604 posts

• I'll scream for you in whispers, because I always hated being too loud.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

View Postyearofthehater, on 10 March 2013 - 03:49 PM, said:

Which proves everything I say that women don't like to accept how they are in choosing confident and competitive male idiots over quiet and weak males like myself which is why alpha males would take exception to me stating the truth that all relationships between man and women are based on natural selection, mutual self interest and survival of the fittest.

And as to the person saying I'm being sexist everything I say is based on my own experiences which have shaped my views so my views are at least honest. Now why don't you be honest and admit that you want to take away my freedom of speech because you don't like my views because they are opposed to your own worldview and are contrary to the hypocritical accepted ways of thinking of so called civilised society.

yes you are honest with yourself at least, an honest sexist. still not impressed. freedom of speech haha grow up im not the one blaming MY problems on women and men.

#124    Mistydawn

Mistydawn

Feathered Feline

• 11,543 posts

• Dethpicably quackers!!!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

View Postyearofthehater, on 10 March 2013 - 02:05 PM, said:

I can assure you it isn't.

Maybe to you there not the same but to me they are intrinsically inseparable.

Omega males like me are evolutionarily aberrations (we lack competitiveness and self preservation) which is why women and alpha males hate us and why we are often socially rejected and isolated and marginalised in society where all human interaction is based on social Darwinism.

Well maybe if just one woman had off shown interest in me a quiet and socially awkward male who lacks confidence and is timid, weak and passive instead of ignoring and looking down on me while they give no end of attention to the confident, arrogant and violent idiots then maybe I wouldn't have such a low opinion of women.

Women have got a lot to answer for in ignoring the quiet, polite, and passive omega males like me who lack confidence and giving themselves to the confident, competitive and aggressive idiots. Women invite these sweeping generalisations because they are true and accurate of how the majority of women are based on my own experiences and nothing anyone says can invalidate this.

Omega males like me are evolutionarily aberrations (we lack competitiveness and self preservation) which is why women and alpha males hate us and why we are often socially rejected and isolated and marginalised in society where all human interaction is based on social Darwinism.

Well maybe if just one woman had off shown interest in me a quiet and socially awkward male who lacks confidence and is timid, weak and passive instead of ignoring and looking down on me while they give no end of attention to the confident, arrogant and violent idiots then maybe I wouldn't have such a low opinion of women.

Women have got a lot to answer for in ignoring the quiet, polite, and passive omega males like me who lack confidence and giving themselves to the confident, competitive and aggressive idiots. Women invite these sweeping generalisations because they are true and accurate of how the majority of women are based on my own experiences and nothing anyone says can invalidate this.

Hate, you are making a sweeping analyses based on a few.
If you did a Poll you might be pleasantly surprised that there are at least 50% of women out there that you haven’t yet met, who don’t fit your profile.
People, men, women, children, we are all different.
Lots of things lump us together but have faith or hope or whatever, give it time, you will meet others if you are looking who are similar in their thoughts to you.
Maybe you are young, maybe you are not. Just look else-where cause where you are looking is not helping you and is clouding your judgement.

Posted Image

#125    cultanorak

cultanorak

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

• I imagine you have orders to destroy me?

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:57 PM

View PostMistydawn, on 10 March 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Hate, you are making a sweeping analyses based on a few.
If you did a Poll you might be pleasantly surprised that there are at least 50% of women out there that you haven’t yet met, who don’t fit your profile.
People, men, women, children, we are all different.
Lots of things lump us together but have faith or hope or whatever, give it time, you will meet others if you are looking who are similar in their thoughts to you.
Maybe you are young, maybe you are not. Just look else-where cause where you are looking is not helping you and is clouding your judgement.

I'm not reading anymore posts from women or confident men now and why do you keep on multi quoting the same thing?

Edited by yearofthehater, 10 March 2013 - 04:00 PM.

#126    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

View Postyearofthehater, on 10 March 2013 - 03:49 PM, said:

I support your freedom of speech and views,keeps more options available for me  :tu:

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#127    Queen in the North

Queen in the North

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,509 posts

• We're more Ceefax people.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

View Postyearofthehater, on 10 March 2013 - 03:57 PM, said:

I'm not reading anymore posts from women now and why do you keep on multi quoting the same thing?
How about you read my post. Maybe, just maybe it will open your narrow mind a tiny bit. Otherwise I'm going to assume you've read it and are ignoring it because it goes some way to show how wrong you are.

Posted Image

#128    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,019 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

View Postyearofthehater, on 10 March 2013 - 12:46 PM, said:

Nothing else in your post had anything to say to me after that first line and please don't bother replying because as I have already said I don't require any input from females because they are blind maybe deliberately so to their own inherent nature to be attracted to alpha male idiots.
If women aren't attracted to you, wouldn't the fault lie with you?

#129    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,991 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:09 PM

It's difficult to justify keeping this going, not only are you negatively generalizing women but you are even telling them not to comment.

This is not an appropriate basis for a constructive discussion.

Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users