Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 2 votes

A Vision Of False Religion

visions babylon false religion dogma brainwashing mind control

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#16    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Bio-Electric sentient being.

• 9,731 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:19 AM

View Postaraxia, on 22 November 2012 - 04:34 PM, said:

YES IT IS TRUE it is dominated by males,

but they truly worship the GODDESS,

THE  MOTHER OF ALL SATANIC FORCES,

thus being what they believe in...

blacker as black witches.

Which religion is false and what is true. Being a Pagan, I honor Mother Earth as my Goddess, Sun one of my Gods, and the Universe, different aspects of the one.  From my persective your religion is false.  To each their own Path.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#17    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,002 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:39 AM

View Postaraxia, on 22 November 2012 - 03:37 PM, said:

I am sharing a youtube video I watched about someone having a vision about following false religion, you go to hell if you follow a false religion...that is the message.

I personally do not adhere to any cultlike organized religious belief since they all come down to DOGMA and brainwashing mind control, the best way is to BE SPIRITUAL, free of any dogma... and many times some religions look spiritual but are REALLY CULTS, any cult is based on mass control, where people seek control over other people, or where man plays god over other people, then you know you are not on a true spiritual path.

what are you showing this video for exactly?
this is from a fundamentalist christian first of all, and you vehemently abhor organized religion.

#18    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:08 AM

Dude ,seek help ...seriously ,and I never say that on here .

Miss me?

#19    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,696 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:17 AM

Thought I would just comment before Saru see's this and closes it as well.  I just watched part of the video...I didn't really get too far into it at all...the woman with boils on her face and wild eyes...telling the author, 'Don't give up your faith in Jesus'...

...as I seem to myself to be a fairly competent individual...normal in a lot of ways...I will share the Normal response to this video:
Good grief...
And then...I am gone...because it just isn't worth my time to even watch such drivel.

That Araxia has such a problem with it tells me something about Araxia.  I cannot help her...no one here can.
But feeding her hate is just wrong...so...as with the other thread...I comment no more...

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#20    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:39 AM

Well, there are some fragments of truth in it but I'm not so familiar with Christian's society so I can't make judgment.

#21    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:26 AM

View PostC235, on 23 November 2012 - 05:39 AM, said:

Well, there are some fragments of truth in it but I'm not so familiar with Christian's society so I can't make judgment.

all those who post hateful comments are clearly UNEDUCATED when it comes to the occult origins of ORGANIZED religion.

#22    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:56 AM

View PostDarkwind, on 23 November 2012 - 02:19 AM, said:

Which religion is false and what is true. Being a Pagan, I honor Mother Earth as my Goddess, Sun one of my Gods, and the Universe, different aspects of the one.  From my persective your religion is false.  To each their own Path.

Did you know that Roman Catholics call Mary the "Queen of Heaven"?  Did you know that the Bible talks about the queen of heaven?  It does.  The Queen of Heaven is A PAGAN BABYLONIAN GODDESS, A DEVIL-- Jeremiah 7:18, "The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the QUEEN OF HEAVEN, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger."

Although Christians do not worship mother mary... they are still unknowingly worshiping the Queen of Heaven or Babylon, since those who believe in the MOTHER is the creators of all organized religion and the cultlike mind-control that comes with it for the sake of POWER and Greed,

not to mention that MARY is a figured in the bible as well and worshiped as another IDOL... "man playing god", if it is not jesus then it is mary... where man elevates himself to godhood or even greater as GOD... imo Jesus WAS JUST  a normal person and mary too, but SATANISTS have a habit of making themselves their own gods, and believe they are their own gods, pretty much SATAN's attitude before GOD kicked him out of heaven... SATANISTS make idols out of themselves like jesus and mary did.

Babylon is just another word for WORLD GOVERNMENT, and clearly you do not know that the ILLUMINATI/NWO are all practicing SATANISTS, believing in the FEMININE FORCE and pagan religions.

Edited by araxia, 23 November 2012 - 11:59 AM.

#23    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,002 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:31 PM

View Postaraxia, on 23 November 2012 - 11:56 AM, said:

Although Christians do not worship mother mary... they are still unknowingly worshiping the Queen of Heaven or Babylon, since those who believe in the MOTHER is the creators of all organized religion and the cultlike mind-control that comes with it for the sake of POWER and Greed,

not to mention that MARY is a figured in the bible as well and worshiped as another IDOL... "man playing god", if it is not jesus then it is mary... where man elevates himself to godhood or even greater as GOD... imo Jesus WAS JUST  a normal person and mary too, but SATANISTS have a habit of making themselves their own gods, and believe they are their own gods, pretty much SATAN's attitude before GOD kicked him out of heaven... SATANISTS make idols out of themselves like jesus and mary did.

Babylon is just another word for WORLD GOVERNMENT, and clearly you do not know that the ILLUMINATI/NWO are all practicing SATANISTS, believing in the FEMININE FORCE and pagan religions.
you are clearly delusional with regard to this subject matter. it seems to me you are starting threads to rant. already one of your threads has been shut down because it had no merit, and now this.
you're getting quite a rep here.

#24    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:43 PM

Hi Araxia,

I wish to understand you more, obviously i won't ask too much about your location, are you male or female, and what country were you born?

#25    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,206 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:50 PM

I think he is showing descrimmination against goats.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#26    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,206 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

Oh geese..... "blacker as black witches"

Really!?!?

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#27    Lion6969

Lion6969

Poltergeist

• 2,229 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:57 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 23 November 2012 - 01:24 AM, said:

that's why women wearing burkas get hit by cars frequently ,because they cannot even see where they are going ,but if they dare to not wear it,their husband can kill them .

Oh my guess is you must be a kid.... How can I even take the above serious. Lol. It's like me saying all Americans drunk idiots they all drive drunk that's why so many die every year. Man you don't even need to burqa to blind you, just drink yourself yo death. Women in burqas die by car accidents. I mean seriously where did you get your education if any?

Yeah ,great way to stay chaste .Be dead ,by car or your husband .

Burqa does not make u chaste, it's symbolises chastity. Be dead by car or husband, I mean seriously how old are you and what a ridiculous statement. Check the stats more non Muslim women are domestically killed or abused, than one in burqa lol

Covering your head is one thing ,being forced to wear this hot thing that keeps us from breathing or seeing ,because men say I have to ,is another .

You clothing sense is determined by the fashion industry and trends, which in turn is male dominated industry, men tell you how to dress not women in burqa! Lol

As for forcing, really have you asked them or know anyone who has been, or like most kids you sponge stuff off the television?

#28    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,696 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

Hmmm...seeing as how there will be no araxian response to my post, I would just like to reiterate one more time the following:

Everyone believes something.  Some people don't believe anything, but they still believe something, and whatever that is, it is their Human Right to believe it...without fear or consequence from other people's negative views about it.

Most people get their religious beliefs from their parents...and they pass them on to their children and on and on.
Many of us are seekers and don't buy into anything unless it 'fits' our own personal logical thought process.

And finally, if  another person is not abusing anyone, hurting anyone, or threatening anyone by virtue of their religious, political, spiritual, or whatever beliefs, then leave them the hell alone!   When people go off one deep end or the other about anything, it never ends well.  We all tried to help araxia...but some people you just can not get through to.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#29    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 23 November 2012 - 01:24 AM, said:

that's why women wearing burkas get hit by cars frequently ,because they cannot even see where they are going ,but if they dare to not wear it,their husband can kill them .

I'd say it is true.. Check this out below...

I was living in Kabul during that time and I witnessed many women falling off bicycles and being hit by cars when their burqa-Chadari went under the tire of the bicycle. Also, injuries occurred when they were transported on the back of the cycle and their Chadari got caught in the spokes. Women also frequently simply tripped and fell because it was cumbersome to walk in. http://www.afghanist...qa-chadari.html

Woman Killed by her Burqa on Go-Kart

In a horrific accident, a 24 years old Muslim woman was strangled when her burqa was wrapped around a wheel axle of a go-kart as she was racing around the track.  Read more - http://www.faithfree...rqa-on-go-kart/

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 24 November 2012 - 08:08 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#30    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:20 PM

View PostLion6969, on 23 November 2012 - 05:57 PM, said:

It's like me saying all Americans drunk idiots they all drive drunk that's why so many die every year. Man you don't even need to burqa to blind you, just drink yourself yo death. Women in burqas die by car accidents. I mean seriously where did you get your education if any?

You question her education, after posting those sentences ...really?  Oh the irony .lol :P

I doubt she meant ALL women who wear the burqas,  I saw it as a general statement ..

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 24 November 2012 - 08:43 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users