Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New NASA photos?

TheOtherSide1945

http://eol.jsc.nasa....&ID=STS61C-31-2

http://eol.jsc.nasa....&ID=STS61C-31-3

not sure if these have been posted on here yet. they aren't anything special just wondering what the triangles are. photoshop? something on the windows? secret tech? aliens(i wish)? it says space debris, so... the thing about it is that it is a giant triangle and we all now how common they are.

Edited by TheOtherSide1945

now those are interesting..

Hazzard both lniks...prove nothing.. Just beacuse someone from NASA says its debris doesnt mean it is. Like they did before. US wants nothing to do with UFO subject at all..

On the other hand russians had small disclosure some time ago..

And that is enough for me to prove US military knows alot but they wont share it with you...What happened in that video will never happen in US don't know to what reason ..

Edit: Those triangles have been reported world wide as sightings so must be debris raining down from space.

Edited by Nuke_em
  • Like 1

STS-61-C - Piece of thermal insulation tile floats near the Shuttle Columbia. http://www.astronaut...ghts/sts61c.htm

ahh still looks cool :D

I remember seeing the tether that was lost of the space shuttle in the early 90's.. that was awesome.. was visible in full day light.. saw it in the sky it wasnt until I watched the news that night to find out what it actually was ..

You would be amazed how much flotsam there actually is in earth's orbit. Check out this NASA link and see what I mean. There are 19,000 man-made objects larger than 10 centimetres in Earth orbit as of July 2009.

I was thinking debris aswell...... just didnt know what kind..... thx for that hazz. :nw:

Edited by DBunker

Hazzard both lniks...prove nothing.. Just beacuse someone from NASA says its debris doesnt mean it is. Like they did before. US wants nothing to do with UFO subject at all..

It sure makes more sense than your wishful thinking wich you have no evidence for whatsover... besides a pic of a traigle shaped piece of something.... do you even know how big/how far away that piece is???

Also, if NASA wanted to keep it a secret then why in the heck release the picture at all!!!??

And that is enough for me to prove US military knows alot but they wont share it with you...What happened in that video will never happen in US don't know to what reason ..

Yes, the old conspiracy card.... how original.

Those triangles have been reported world wide as sightings so must be debris raining down from space.

Lets try and focus on one clam at a time shall we..... no need for an other one of the believers favorite tactics.

Edited by DBunker

It sure makes more sense than your wishful thinking wich you have no evidence for whatsover... besides a pic of a traigle shaped piece of something.... do you even know how big/how far away that piece is???

Also, if NASA wanted to keep it a secret then why in the heck release the picture at all!!!??

unless they decided to stop airbrushing all the sudden, i dont think they would let a mistake like a giant triangle ship go by. but, who knows? space junk? probly. it seems rather flat to me. damn, i want to believe.

Edit: Those triangles have been reported world wide as sightings so must be debris raining down from space.

I would say that because NASA had the photo in their archive, and the people on the mission did not report any alleged "craft", nor object to the official explanation and because the edges are irregular, I do not see a reason to doubt the official story. From what I can tell, the biggest ET argument seems to be

"It's a triangle"

Maybe I am missing something??

LINK NASA

LINK JSC

Edited by psyche101

I saw one of those triangles just a few blocks away. It had me in a spotlight for a second then it instantly vanished into the sky overcoming gravity and inertia. Here's the picture i got while it vanished. I almost didnt get the picture.

EDlNN.jpg

Honestly i wish it was a joke, but its not. Our planet is being visited every single day and this very highly advanced technology is buzzing about in our atmosphere and freely interacting with humans, me included. It happened 7 months ago and it still seems like yesterday. Not an hour goes by that i do not think about it.

After it happened i was shaken and scared. I had problems sleeping for months. For months after i was jumpy. It was very easy to scare me. I'm much better now but the image of it is burned into my minds eye.

Now when i am outside i am always looking up and the sky.

Edited by FenderJazzBass
  • Like 3

@FenderJazzBass

yea i seen a huge triangle craft come out of a meteor. i know there are triangle craft out there, who or what i dont know. i believe you 100% and your photo is real, i do not doubt that at all. that is why i found these NASA pics interesting. but unfortunately they are probably a tile fromt he Columbia. i dont think NASA would let something like this get posted if it was a craft. I dont think NASA or the military(of any country) are telling the truth about tech that is currently being spotted by civilians. the one i seen was so huge i would have no idea where they could manufacture such a craft on earth and keep it secret. but, who knows maybe they have factories on the dark side of the moon or antarctica. that or else they are aliens. but i do know triangle craft exist for a fact.

Edited by TheOtherSide1945
  • Like 1

Those triangles have been reported world wide as sightings so must be debris raining down from space.

Lets try and focus on one clam at a time shall we..... no need for an other one of the believers favorite tactics.

You know the best... +1 Oh and yea debris can fly in a random or non random pattern sureeeee it is debris and always will be tell that to hundreds of people who saw this thing they will laugh in your face...

I would say that because NASA had the photo in their archive, and the people on the mission did not report any alleged "craft", nor object to the official explanation and because the edges are irregular, I do not see a reason to doubt the official story. From what I can tell, the biggest ET argument seems to be

"It's a triangle"

Maybe I am missing something??

LINK NASA

LINK JSC

Well i won't take anything for granted UFO stuff is leaking everywhere people saw,reported,drawed hell even recorded those black triangles... If those were panels of some kind they would probably reflect sunlight and they wouldn't be black? Every story has 2 sides ...And if i say i don't belive what NASA says why do keep linking me NASA stuff? Everything that ends with .gov... is bull..They will say what government wants them to say and we know how that works those people behind the government will say ... " Just tell'em it's some sort of debris ".

I saw one of those triangles just a few blocks away. It had me in a spotlight for a second then it instantly vanished into the sky overcoming gravity and inertia. Here's the picture i got while it vanished. I almost didnt get the picture.

EDlNN.jpg

Honestly i wish it was a joke, but its not. Our planet is being visited every single day and this very highly advanced technology is buzzing about in our atmosphere and freely interacting with humans, me included. It happened 7 months ago and it still seems like yesterday. Not an hour goes by that i do not think about it.

After it happened i was shaken and scared. I had problems sleeping for months. For months after i was jumpy. It was very easy to scare me. I'm much better now but the image of it is burned into my minds eye.

Now when i am outside i am always looking up and the sky.

I believe you those things were reported worldwide not just in US.. they are so far unexplained. I got two ideas since it shows signs of inteligence must be either some kind of new aircraft developed from someone on earth or someone from out there...

If we would to travel to other similar planets to ours, we would do the same thing...observe and gather information ( are they agressive? How evolved they are? What powers them? How do they interact with each other? Will they attack us? and so on..). Well maybe we would attacked them first.. and ask questions later US style!

But the point is you need to figure it out by yourself you have lots of material on those triangles,,, and i too am looking to stars wondering what will happen one day!

Matter of personal judgment and belief...

Some people would be so wise to ask themselves - What would it take to disprove a claim/belief?

I mean, with all the hoaxes and misinterpretations out there, they cant all be alien made, can they?

I believe you those things were reported worldwide not just in US.. they are so far unexplained. I got two ideas since it shows signs of inteligence must be either some kind of new aircraft developed from someone on earth or someone from out there...

If we would to travel to other similar planets to ours, we would do the same thing...observe and gather information ( are they agressive? How evolved they are? What powers them? How do they interact with each other? Will they attack us? and so on..). Well maybe we would attacked them first.. and ask questions later US style!

But the point is you need to figure it out by yourself you have lots of material on those triangles,,, and i too am looking to stars wondering what will happen one day!

Matter of personal judgment and belief...

Worldwide unexplained these triangles, are they? Well that's not entirely true, at least the Belgian one is an actual hoax. Find Video link here, click on more info for the English text.

Some people would be so wise to ask themselves - What would it take to disprove a claim/belief?

I mean, with all the hoaxes and misinterpretations out there, they cant all be alien made, can they?

Thats the point they aren't all hoaxes and lies... people know that from 70s the same link i gave you proves that ... people in power will keep it in secret to what purpose i don't know, but i can tell you for sure that not all are hoaxes..and the most common sighting which can/might be real is that triangle not the classical saucer from hollywood... there is a phenomena for example in norway where there are lights manifesting in the sky they are even now currently investigating the event... search under blue box observation and i can tell you that as it might look a UFO kind thing it is by my opinion a matter of nature we dont understand yet. Not everything is ufo in sense of ETs and martians...:D

I've seen those pictures before quite a few times, I think I even posted them on a thread somewhere, with some people claiming it was "one of ours"--part of the secret space program.

Thats the point they aren't all hoaxes and lies... people know that from 70s the same link i gave you proves that ... people in power will keep it in secret to what purpose i don't know, but i can tell you for sure that not all are hoaxes..and the most common sighting which can/might be real is that triangle not the classical saucer from hollywood... there is a phenomena for example in norway where there are lights manifesting in the sky they are even now currently investigating the event... search under blue box observation and i can tell you that as it might look a UFO kind thing it is by my opinion a matter of nature we dont understand yet. Not everything is ufo in sense of ETs and martians... :D

We are well aware of the Hessdalen lights.

But, Im curious,... How do you begin to separate the bad from the god? How do you start to investigata if a photo, youtube clip or a story is "the real deal"? I for one would feel extremely stupid slinging a UFO case that later turned out to be a hoax, or a lie.

I think that Steven Schafersman said it best...

I might say, however, that as an investigator of pseudo scientific topics for over twenty years my experience has taught me that the first things to suspect and look for are fraud, forgery, deception, misrepresentation, sophistry, and specious reasoning, and if these are not in evidence, I then look for illogical reasoning, self-deception, misreading, inadvertently fudged data, and willful misunderstanding.

If these are not in evidence, I then look for ignorance, innocent mistakes, misinterpretations, equipment errors, out-of-date references, overlooked results or causes, etc.

Unfortunately, ALL of these items MUST be examined FIRST when investigating any pseudo scientific topic, BEFORE one begins looking for presumed new or unusual natural phenomena.

Can anyone honestly say he examined and eliminated all the above items before he convinced himself that some of these UFOs are Alien star ships?

Edited by Hazzard

how is that wise ? Sorry but your statement seems rather absurd to me. When a big triangle UFO has you in the spotlight then you watch it overcome gravity and fly into the sky at 10,000 miles an hour the last thing i'm thinking is "What would it take to disprove a claim?"

Not going to argue with you and try to convince you of the truth. Truth is i'd like to tell you how much you suck for even wanting me to go down that road. I'm worried about a highly advance technology zipping about our atmosphere. I want to form an alien resistance because these things are unknown even to our military. And you want me to ask HOW TO DISPROVE MYSELF ? Absurd. I know what i saw. not delusional, nor on drugs and not mentally ill. somethings you don't have to question. Somethings you are blown away the FIRST time you see it.

Of course they can't all be alien made however if you have intelligence and are willing to face the truth then its something you cannot deny. I witnessed a technology that overcame gravity. the craft vanished into the sky at the opposite dircetion of my point of view, so It looked like it was shrinking in size ! It flew DIRECTLY away from ME. It didnt go str8 up. It didnt go str8 west of north. It flew up away from me instantly shrinking in size ! I'm a fan of logic so when things happen, they also mean other thing. 2 things have convinced me they craft pinpointed me and was aware of me.

1] it flew up away from me into the sky shrinking in size. It flew in the exact opposite direction away from me.

2] As i was standing in the street blinded by the lights nothing else around me was illuminated ! the houses around me were not lit up. I was in a spotlight !

yes there are loads of hoaxes but this was NOT one. I'm blown away. VERY blown away. And i am losing patience with all these smart people who want to tell me i didnt see what i saw.

Well i'm ex military and i took a very solemn oath to protect & serve my family and my country ! think about it like this, if a gaurd on duty sees something unexpected and poss threatening its his duty to do something about it ! So yes, i feel like i'm alone in this but i have to try my hardest to tell people and make sure at least they know i believe it with out a doubt and i am willing to fight untill my last breath defending myself and my family. Something very, very big is happening all around us and noone knows. I know and am being relegated to a trivial and crazy catagory and you know what thats just fine. **** it. bein overcome, surround and out numbered doesnt mean all is lost.

Edited by FenderJazzBass

Worldwide unexplained these triangles, are they? Well that's not entirely true, at least the Belgian one is an actual hoax. Find Video link here, click on more info for the English text.

See this is why people dont believe because some guy says he hoaxed really so he has a black triangle in hes garage that he flys worldwide and lets other people capture it on cameras... you are a good proof of ignorance... if you think this is about 1 photo you are so awfully wrong... this is about millions of photos and videos of that object and one guy takes the credit .. you got good sense of logic there sheepling. Remember only in US... everywhere else they actually put forward the information the agencies have gathered, Japan, Russia, France, Germany... probably many more..even if they don't know what it was, they at least said we dont know what it was... they dont use direct word UFO...

@ Hazzard i'll be back in good hour need to fly to gym ...I'll explain how do you start study things esepecially when a geologist makes such a "epic" expression again someone far from the matter that has nothing to do with him..

Can anyone honestly say he examined and eliminated all the above items before he convinced himself that some of these UFOs are Alien star ships?

Are you a paid government agent whos job it is to be on messege boards like this doing everything and anything to try to disprove people claiming to see UFOs ?

I'm suspicious of people like you.

I'm not here to argue with you i'm here to stand up and yell at the top of my lungs that something happened to me 99.999% of the human race has not experienced. something not of this world zapped me & i got a picture. It happened. Everythign i said is true and no matter what anyone says the truth is my shield.

As a guard on duty whos duty and obligation to tell the truth is my solemn oath and duty and i will die telling the truth. No one is gonna tell me about these lights or that atmmspheric phenomena. Its absurd, considering what i saw.

I made an artists impression of what it looked like up close. here it is. It really happened to me. don't be jealous, be worried you ar so smart and still dont believe. You seem a little scared to me. Are you afraid of the truth ?

fJ4CT.jpg

This is what it looked like to me. I took this picture and painted in the triangle UFO with GIMP. The only difference is the triangle was a little bigger and the lights were actually an orange, yellow flame like miniature suns. they were so bright i could barely make out the shape of the craft. there was no sound. I was confused about the size, distance and elevation of the craft because i couldnt hear it.

this is what it looked like as it vanished into the sky at the exact opposite direction of my own point of view. IT WAS SHRINKING IN SIZE and VANISHED INSTANTLY. sorry for yelling.

w8WaB.jpg

lCPkz.png

Edited by FenderJazzBass