Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#4876    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

View Postseeder, on 14 January 2013 - 07:59 PM, said:

want to bet on that? and you just contributed to the swerve didnt you

Its just I cant stand some donut will try sway highly gullible others.... that their ridiculously insane beliefs are based on fact.

If that's what Lord v thinks..good luck princess! you know that many others will give you a right royal rse kicking as time goes by..

What do you think to the clips?

Posted Image

#4877    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,522 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

View Postzoser, on 14 January 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

What do you think to the clips?

what do you think of my posts... is the most revealing question....

Edited by seeder, 14 January 2013 - 08:21 PM.

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#4878    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,061 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

View Postzoser, on 14 January 2013 - 06:51 PM, said:

My ears are burning again :unsure2:

Good to see you all.  

Just plodding on through the Foerster video's and AA documentaries.  No doubt you guys have already watched them all, so I thought I'd better acquaint myself with all the information.

Some cracking stuff there I must say.

Good that the issues have attracted some lively debate, and I don't mean that sarcastically.  

So I'm just pausing a little and looking at different angles of the AA phenomena.

I'll perhaps check in later to see what's happening.

Good to see you back seeder.

It looks like as soon as there is news on the DNA postiing it will be posted here; a good book mark for anyone interested:

http://www.dnaforpat...ng-to-find-out/

Why does Foerster go through all the trouble of getting a piece of the inside of the skull? For a DNA analysis it would be enough to send in a tooth. A tooth is 100% proof of no contamination with modern DNA.

There's another thing: I hope the skulls were from a fresh dig, and not skulls that have been handled by a myriad of people during the time they were exposed in some museum.

#4879    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

View Postseeder, on 14 January 2013 - 08:20 PM, said:

what do you think of my posts... is the most revealing question....

Post a link to the one's I've missed and I promise to check em out.

Posted Image

#4880    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:28 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 14 January 2013 - 08:22 PM, said:

Why does Foerster go through all the trouble of getting a piece of the inside of the skull? For a DNA analysis it would be enough to send in a tooth. A tooth is 100% proof of no contamination with modern DNA.

There's another thing: I hope the skulls were from a fresh dig, and not skulls that have been handled by a myriad of people during the time they were exposed in some museum.

I think that's why he took a sample from within the base area for a guess.

Posted Image

#4881    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,061 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:36 PM

View Postzoser, on 14 January 2013 - 08:28 PM, said:

I think that's why he took a sample from within the base area for a guess.

But extracting a tooth from a skull and send it up for DNA analysis (of the pulp in the heart of the tooth or molar) is the safest way to get uncontaminated DNA. I assumed that was common knowledge.

Imagine the results: the skull appears to be from a normal human being who lived in that area.

I know what will happen next: people will say what I said just now, and that the results are not conclusive.

#4882    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

Another example of impossibly high precision.  From one of Brien's clips.  Location unknown; suspected Ollyantaytambo?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4883    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:45 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 14 January 2013 - 08:36 PM, said:

But extracting a tooth from a skull and send it up for DNA analysis (of the pulp in the heart of the tooth or molar) is the safest way to get uncontaminated DNA. I assumed that was common knowledge.

Imagine the results: the skull appears to be from a normal human being who lived in that area.

I know what will happen next: people will say what I said just now, and that the results are not conclusive.

I can't see how anyone could say that these skulls belonged to normal people Abe.  Something weird went on in that area to account for the extreme differences not just in skull size and cranial volume, but jaw thickness, enlarged eye sockets, molar discrepancies and cranial plate differences.

Posted Image

#4884    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,522 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:45 PM

View Postzoser, on 14 January 2013 - 08:41 PM, said:

Another example of impossibly high precision.  From one of Brien's clips.  Location unknown; suspected Ollyantaytambo?

hahaha :w00t: :w00t: :clap: :clap:

he just gets better doesnt he??

quote: " Location unknown;"

:w00t: :w00t:

but the fact he doesn't know where its from

makes it OK to post as proof?

my mums got the same wallpaper

Edited by seeder, 14 January 2013 - 08:47 PM.

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#4885    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

View Postseeder, on 14 January 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

hahaha :w00t: :w00t: :clap: :clap:

he just gets better doesnt he??

quote: " Location unknown;"

:w00t: :w00t:

but the fact he doesn't know where its from

makes it OK to post?

See 4:10

Posted Image

#4886    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,522 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

View Postseeder, on 13 January 2013 - 10:02 PM, said:

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Final check on the thread, just to see myself proven right about this thread going nowhere, and I was right, back to walls and molds already, so this REALLY is my last ever post.. but it was REALLY only inspired by seeing his unbelievable (beleif in fairy power) post about PP being there to channel energies...FFS!  You know - zoser for sure must be young, gullible and certainly impressionable to be swayed so much by the semi fictional AA series. A more mature person would not be posting like he does. Thats not an insult BTW but a simple observation....

so a classic zoser quote was made yet again

The question is what advanced skill produced the Coricancha walls?

Ah - I get ya - do you mean the advanced skills which made parts of the Coricancha walls as shown below?

Or are you just cherry picking nicer pics..yet again? Or maybe the vids you watch cherry pick the nicer pics...you know....to squeeze into their theories?

quote: "Below is a shot showing some of the rougher sections of the Coricancha wall, presumably built earlier than the smooth-fitting stonework further along"

click for bigger
Attachment corisd2.jpg

and these ones show gaps you couldn't get a rolled newspaper in either

Attachment coriwc1.jpg

Attachment coriwc2.jpg

erm, so is what we are seeing, proof of what other have said to zoser all along? Their perfection was built up after a lot of mistakes and lots of practice? YES of course it is!  This is the problem for those who dont research!!

You cannot look at just a handful of pics and think you have it all!

You need to see other pics to really be a smarty... and crush statements like perfection

But zoser cherry pics his images, relying on the fact he can fool YOU ALL, if no-one researches!!

And I really wont be back, at all, ever again, so I will leave you with this:

Now zoser is saying 'again' these stones are granite. But the largest are red sandstone, ie - easy to work. Dont  forget that

quote:

"Pumapunku's large blocks are a common red sandstone that was quarried about 10 kilometers away. Many of the smaller stones, including the most ornamental and some of the facing stones, are of igneous andesite and came from a quarry on the shore of Lake Titicaca, about 90 kilometers away"

source and good read:
http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4202

and

"The Plataforma Lítica contains the largest stone slab found in both the Pumapunku and Tiwanaku Site. This stone slab is 7.81 meters long, 5.17 meters wide and averages 1.07 meters thick. Based upon the specific gravity of the red sandstone from which it was carved, this stone slab has been estimated to weigh 131 metric tons

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pumapunku

Now the first quote states igneous andesite...  anyone know what that means? No worries as usual I do the work for you!

quote:

"Igneous rock (derived from the Latin word ignis meaning fire) is one of the three main rock types, the others being sedimentary and metamorphic rock. Igneous rock is formed through the cooling and solidification of magma or lava. Igneous rock may form with or without crystallization, either below the surface as intrusive (plutonic) rocks or on the surface as extrusive (volcanic) rocks. This magma can be derived from partial melts of pre-existing rocks in either a planet's mantle or crust. Typically, the melting is caused by one or more of three processes: an increase in temperature, a decrease in pressure, or a change in composition.

anyone following the bolded?

with crystalization, ie a shine? sheen? specially when lightly polished? Mistaken for vitrifcation of course...

someone may even search on 'polished igneous andesite'

over and out for good.

chanelling energies indeed...

IMPOSSIBLY HIGH PRECISION ONCE AGAIN.. posted above... so precise they cant build corners..

my sons and wooden blocks built better walls than those advanced twerps

#4887    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,061 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

View Postzoser, on 14 January 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

I can't see how anyone could say that these skulls belonged to normal people Abe.  Something weird went on in that area to account for the extreme differences not just in skull size and cranial volume, but jaw thickness, enlarged eye sockets, molar discrepancies and cranial plate differences.

I explained to you what could have happened:

http://www.unexplain...85#entry4601284

http://www.unexplain...70#entry4601182

Edited by Abramelin, 14 January 2013 - 09:01 PM.

#4888    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,061 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

View Postzoser, on 14 January 2013 - 08:41 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Great.

See all the lichens growing on those stones?

Brush them off, and what's left is a gloss.

And don't we all just love those protuberances at the bottom of these stones?

Why should they be there, anyway?

Because maybe they used levers?

Edited by Abramelin, 14 January 2013 - 09:17 PM.

#4889    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,522 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

do you know where this temple of....(clearly European man).....come from?

you of all people should know this as a great researcher

its some very very common knowledge!

Attached File  zos11.jpg   80.66K   16 downloads

and if someone knows, but not zoser, just keep quiet a while pls?

Edited by seeder, 14 January 2013 - 09:02 PM.

#4890    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,061 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:02 PM

View Postseeder, on 14 January 2013 - 08:59 PM, said:

do you know where this temple of....(clearly European man).....come from?

you of all people should know this as a great researcher

its some very very common knowledge!

Attachment zos11.jpg

Disneyland?? (I've never been there, btw).

Hmm... I think I spoiled the fun, lol.

Edited by Abramelin, 14 January 2013 - 09:06 PM.