Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can I upload a audio recording of an REAL EVP

Ceridwen_9

Can I upload a audio recording?. If I can then please let me know how. I'm using a public computer that only allows 2 hours a day,so I will check back in about 4 hours and go from there.This is a real, evp!. I about fell out when I heard it. Plus there's other questionable sounds and noises that I believe to be from the"otherside". Because when recording I tell if I coughed,blew my nose took out my cigs and lit one, if there was a sound from my surroundings so as to know what's what.

I've got other recordings but this one is the most clear and precise voice/words. It was taken in the Erie cemetary in Cleveland Ohio. I also saw a shadow being there once to. That was during the day as was my recording(s),this one was later though,it was around 6 pm but still daylight with the time change. When I go there every few days,I tell the spirits my name and also state the day/time/weather conditions/location on the audio,and I ask the spirits a few questions then remain silent unless I have to speak. The place is def haunted,it can be researched and read about those hauntings.

I CAN NOT WAIT till you all hear this!!.

Edited by Ceridwen_9

When posting a message, use the full editor. It will give you an option for an "attachment".

• Like 1

To upload either audio or picture files, you need to click onto "More Reply Options" which gives you an option for a full post editor.

At the bottom of the full editor, you will see options to upload files, and once you successfully uploaded a file (250mb max), "Click add to post". and once you seen that it had been added, then click post.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Upload your file at Sound Cloud and then post the link here.