Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are these I found them on google earth

nothinglizx2

I found these not too long ago, i've had some problems uploading them to unexplained-mysteries, Im not sure what they are for, but they seem to be secluded.

I have nothing to relate them to, but just thought id put them on here in hopes that maby someone can find out for themselves and for us all.

The only thing I can relate it to is the astrological symbol. but what does it mean for these symbols and why is it there.

• Like 2

Hard to answer with nothing here.

• Like 4

I found these not too long ago, i've had some problems uploading them to unexplained-mysteries, Im not sure what they are for, but they seem to be secluded.

I have nothing to relate them to, but just thought id put them on here in hopes that maby someone can find out for themselves and for us all.

The only thing I can relate it to is the astrological symbol. but what does it mean for these symbols and why is it there.

It looks like you've forgotten to add the pictures to your post :)

• Like 4

I've gotta say - I'm in 2 minds about this one...

:D

OP, there are several ways you can do this, but possibly the most important bit of information is that which requires no image - just post the Latitude and Longitude numbers - they are displayed at bottom right, depending on what mode you are in, and look roughly like this:

33 33'33.03"N, 111 11'11.11"W

To show an image here, you will probably need to capture it - in Windows use PrtSc (you'll need to hold down shift or Fn on some keyboards) to copy the screen content to your clipboard. Then paste that content into any image editor (even Paint), crop the stuff you don't need, and save it as a JPG file. Finally, when you want to post it, use the full editor (press More Reply Options if you are in Quick reply mode), then add the attachment and wait while it loads.. Finally put your cursor where you want it, and press "Add to Post".. Then, this will happen...

post-95887-0-64691700-1393212158.jpg

:)

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 5

Also, which astrological symbol is it that has a triangle and circle?

• Like 2

It's a test of ESP, obviously. They're pyramids.

• Like 1

If those are Nevada, those are bombing targets. Even if not Nevada, they are most likely the same thing. Bombing targets.

I believe...I do not know how to enter gps coordinates in google earth, and gave up trying.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

If those are Nevada, those are bombing targets. Even if not Nevada, they are most likely the same thing. Bombing targets.

Nah, China.

I believe...I do not know how to enter gps coordinates in google earth, and gave up trying.

One way is to guesstimate what the coordinates are in decimal, so divide the second number (minutes) by 60, and then add that to the degrees... (forget the third number (seconds) - you'll be close enough).

I've already done that for you here, and if you type this into the search box: 43.0853 N, 92.7780 E

You should be lobbed between the two symbols - which I agree are most likely bomb or navigation satellite calibration targets .. Zoom in a bit, and note that the OP has rotated the images to confuse you!

But wait - also look to your left (West) (or type in 43.0774 N, 92.8084 E) and see if you can work out what the hell that big thing is - looks like an airport but nope - zoom right in for clues. I'm pretty sure I know what it is, but it's pretty dang strange and 'over the top' for what appears to be its intended purpose..

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2

Oh sobs! Can someone please link me best free google earth app will be appreciated.th_AnimatedGIF-CryingSmiley.gif

Edited by taniwha

Oh, taniwha - I can't stand seeing a grownup cry! Note that the OP has posted the original 'thing's - click them to see. As for the other, here you go:

gallery_95887_14_55339.jpg

As I said, I'm pretty sure I know what it is, although I'm not real sure about the need for all those 8 shapes. BTW, this region appears to have been photographed with the Sun almost directly overhead, and I think it is wet areas that are glistening very brightly. I'm guessin' tho...

But wait, I have good news!!! Go to Google. Then look for the option for Google Maps. You can use it like Google Earth... I recommend that you take the offer to use the new beta version, and you just type the coordinates (in this case 43.0774 N, 92.8084 E ) in the search box and click on the Satellite/Earth view icon.. Viola!

• Like 1

Didn't I read something about something like this, if not this, being calibration targets for satellites or something like that?

Choice, thanks Chrlz, I will study them tomorrow. :)