Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your avatar/signiture choices.

Pharoah

I chose my avatar because it's of my dog :D

And my sig., I made my self; my favourite band is Queen, and I even put 'unexplained-mysteries' on there :D

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yelekiah

• gandalf2013

• Paranoid Android

• Bahamut_0

I picked mine cause i love EGYPT.. And Janeil and Arsenik where so sweet and made me my cool banner's...... :w00t::)

user posted image

I usually make (yes, I said make) my sig/avatar sets based around something I really enjoy. Be it a game, a movie, or even a band. Every now and then I make one simply based off of a random picture I find on the internet, of course it's a picture I like, too. :P

I have had a few pics of aliens in my doc's folder so it was easy to quickly add one ofr my avatar, as for my signature I have yet to come up with one, and it's not so easy when so far I have seen some really awsome sig's in this forum...so I guess I will try something simple, and keep it short and sweet :blink:

i love japanese anime & artwork(s) associated with the genre, so my avatar/sig tend to reflect that; trouble is, there are so many neat visuals to choose from.. :rolleyes:

My avatar represents humanity and its destruction. Nah, I just thought it would look cool! :D My signature is a poem I wrote about a month ago(Oct. 2005).

My avatar is scar-crossed rocker/Kabbalistic genius Marilyn Manson.

I created this sig yesterday. It is the head of Adam Kadmon, the first man. On the left side are three juxtaposed clips of the Formative World from the Four Worlds.

I picked my avatar as I love Guinness and it's a cartoon bardude getting drunk on it, my sig reflects the same theme with an animating twist and is designed to intrigue all of you into clicking it....

I can never resist an opportunity to plug the Avatar Workshop :lol:

Hmm, my avatar I chose because I like cartoons, and I'm going through that Kimba phase right now.

My sig - just quotes I like from a movie.

And the banner - see This webpage, or this one for more information....

Katie's father is the founder of a Star Wars fan-based charity group called the 501st. Since I am a member (prospective member at least) of this group, I felt I should show my respect, and also to hopefully raise awareness of child illnesses.

So yeah, that's my sig story.

Regards, PA

Edited by Paranoid Android