Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird stuff

Soton69

Hello to you all,without trying to offend or stand on any 1's toes i was just wondering if it was ok to post a link to my msn group site concerning the weird things that are happening at my house,my group contains the pictures that i have taken to date plus you can post or read the latest messages.THINGS THAT GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT

Edit; fixed link

Edited by Magikman

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soton69

• saucy

• Reader

• wardrich

Top Posters In This Topic

I visited the site, but all I see are bad glare/reflections passed off as ghosts... I'm quite a n00b at ghosts, but when I see something that's potentially haunted, even on the net, I feel creeped out. Not once got that feeling there... sorry.

-Richard-

no offense, but i'm not seeing anything (that i consider to be) even slightly paranormal in these pics, and can't understand why you've dubbed them "unusual".

i'm not saying you don't have activity of some sort in your house, but these pics don't appear to show it.

imo, wardrich is right about a lot of it being reflection/glare -- which is to be expected, given the flash on glossy paint (and the raised toilet lid in the bathroom shot!). i'm not seeing orbs in a number of the orb pics, and i've got little faith in the one or two i do see -- they could be dust, dog hair, etc.

Edited by riotkittie