Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost or Astral Projection?

stevemagegod

So last night i tried to Astral Project. Haven't done so in a while. Went to bed around 12:00 AM trying to project consciously by keeping myself focused. I felt that falling feeling when you are in bed and then i felt the end of my bed physically go down like if someone physically sat down and then got up shook the whole bed then my door which i always shut tight at night opened with some force.

In my mind's eye I was trying to just walk out of the room in AP form. The door opened with enough force that it woke up my mom and me who was in the next room. The door opening broke me from the trance. But when i did i saw this big black shadow standing by the door. I also found myself laying on my back and the time was 3 am in the morning exactly. Which gave me chills since 3 am is the Witching Hour.

So can Astral Projection move physical objects like a door when you focus on them in your minds eye?

If not then was it a low level Spirit manifesting in this world since i was consciously trying to Astral Project? Did i attract this thing or is it a house spirit?

If this actually did happen (and no i'm not calling you a liar) then i would suggest recording it.

As for what it could have been...

This occurred while you were attempting to achieve similar results, so the thought of it being a ghost seems rather coincidental.

The shadow on the other hand could have been a shadow person or it was really your AP.

Then again, there's always the idea of psychokinetic energy.

i say, try, try again. See how far you can take this.

Since i'm off tonight, when i finally throw in the towel, i'll give it a shot too.

So last night i tried to Astral Project. Haven't done so in a while. Went to bed around 12:00 AM trying to project consciously by keeping myself focused. I felt that falling feeling when you are in bed and then i felt the end of my bed physically go down like if someone physically sat down and then got up shook the whole bed then my door which i always shut tight at night opened with some force.

In my mind's eye I was trying to just walk out of the room in AP form. The door opened with enough force that it woke up my mom and me who was in the next room. The door opening broke me from the trance. But when i did i saw this big black shadow standing by the door. I also found myself laying on my back and the time was 3 am in the morning exactly. Which gave me chills since 3 am is the Witching Hour.

So can Astral Projection move physical objects like a door when you focus on them in your minds eye?

If not then was it a low level Spirit manifesting in this world since i was consciously trying to Astral Project? Did i attract this thing or is it a house spirit?

I don't know what it was Steve, but I'll be damned the same thing happened to me just a couple days ago. It was the middle of the day though, I just laid down. I hadn't even begun to meditate yet. At first I thought it had to be my cat, but it bothered me enough where I got up to find the cat in the room and couldn't. She was dead asleep in my living room. It was freaky. I wasn't gonna say anything till I saw your post.

Ive also had a run in with the shadow folks during a AP not long ago. (OMG Im saying these things in public now, LOL) Were you scared?

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 2

If this actually did happen (and no i'm not calling you a liar) then i would suggest recording it.

As for what it could have been...

This occurred while you were attempting to achieve similar results, so the thought of it being a ghost seems rather coincidental.

The shadow on the other hand could have been a shadow person or it was really your AP.

Then again, there's always the idea of psychokinetic energy.

i say, try, try again. See how far you can take this.

Since i'm off tonight, when i finally throw in the towel, i'll give it a shot too.

Tried the same method again last night but didn't get any results. Sometimes i feel its the level of trance i can achieve to get these results. By keeping my mind awake with body asleep.

Sorry, I guess that wasn't really your point, or answer to your question, it just made me remember

I don't know what it was Steve, but I'll be damned the same thing happened to me just a couple days ago. It was the middle of the day though, I just laid down. I hadn't even begun to meditate yet. At first I thought it had to be my cat, but it bothered me enough where I got up to find the cat in the room and couldn't. She was dead asleep in my living room. It was freaky. I wasn't gonna say anything till I saw your post.

Ive also had a run in with the shadow folks during a AP not long ago. (OMG Im saying these things in public now, LOL) Were you scared?

Na not scared. Just remember the dead/Astral can't hurt you. Freaked out yes because had to make sure no one was in the house. More afraid of the living then the dead.

• Like 2

I agree they can't actually hurt u, but it can feel like they did till the ap is over. Least that's what happened to me. Man it's crazy how many people know about this.

• Like 1

i just noticed that you're a neighbor, as i live just north of you. Go Bills!

Anyway, i wanted to ask about how you prepare for this.

Is there anything special that you do before trying to project?

i mentioned in a previous post that i was going to give it a shot.

i tried, fell asleep, business as usual.

Trying again tonight...

• 2 weeks later...