Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Troubles with lucid dreaming

Silmiss

I'm having a couple troubles with lucid dreaming.

1) My dreams usually make no sense. There may be giant owls or my own cat bigger and charging at me, but my consciousness can't catch them.

2) I never have nightmares. I used to have nightmares around 5-9 years old that were so bad I'd wake up screaming (And once I even hallucinated a white ghost dragon coming out the window toward me). Now? I NEVER have any nightmares. Even tried attempting to have them by watching creepy videos at night. Months ago at one part of my dream I was in a dark room on a chair, when suddenly a light turned on and slender appeared in front of my with a deformed face and it's veins pulsing out and skin coming out of it's head like roots. For some reason, THIS DIDN'T SCARE ME IN THE LEAST BIT AND I CONTINUED DREAMING.

3) My dreams usually don't have any counterpart of what happened in the day. I could have gone camping, played outside (never going to in the winter. ever.), watched a movie etc. The only thing that may appear is if I'm addicted to a game like ROTMG or Minecraft, I may dream that I'm playing it or in it. Yeah, I'm a nerd.

4) I never attempt reality checks while dreaming. I may have done it all day or set it to specific things, it'll just never do it in dreams.

The only thing that worked is when a random voice said "You are dreaming" and everything instantly became vivid etc I put it in this post. That was either a completely random thought or my spirit guide helping me.

Cheers,

~Silmiss

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Silmiss

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days