Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost in Cemetery Filmed

Vlad Tepes

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• (31oha2a121)

• jonb

• Vlad Tepes

• Funi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i certainly believe in the supernatural but i think this is fake, there were sound effects added and it comes from a site called 'jokaroo' cant be taken too seriouasly, was pretty scary tho. couldve been a woman or a drunk.

I'm not sayin its real cause I haven't actually looked at it but Jokaroo doesnt always have stuff that isnt serious on it they have had a few UFO footages on it and a video of the tsunami... :mellow:

I'm not sayin its real cause I haven't actually looked at it but Jokaroo doesnt always have stuff that isnt serious on it they have had a few UFO footages on it and a video of the tsunami... :mellow:

100% Corect! That site doesn't has only fun or fake movies.They have some real and serious footage.anyway the subject of this topic is that movie, not the site that provided it :yes:

no. the topic is to debate wether it is real or not, this links into it. dont make assumptions.

i gave it a good look again. its interesting, this could be real, if you notice his eyes dont glow up in the nightvision, as our pupils do not take light in as well as animals, however the ghosts reflects the nightvision much like cats do when you see thyere eyes in the dark. thats very unnatural. i think this may be real after all.

That annoys me, jokaroo.com put their name in the video even though it wasn't theirs. But anyway...

The video seems like it was submitted to a hispanic TV show. The most creapy part about the video is when he is running away and you hear the girl scream. There is no way of telling if this video is real.

if you notice his eyes dont glow up in the nightvision, as our pupils do not take light in as well as animals, however the ghosts reflects the nightvision much like cats do when you see thyere eyes in the dark.

I was thinking the same when i saw for the first time the movie.Hmmmmm......strange a little bit....... :huh:

Edited by Vlad Tepes

sub_xone, you cannot say there is nbo way of telling if its real or fake, yo simply ave to look more closely. so far it looks pretty real, but il checkit frame by frmae in adobe and see if any effects have been added.

EDIT: is it from romania?

Edited by (31oha2a121)

there is another thread on this video somwhere i think,

nightvision cameras do make human eyes light up too, its like the red eye effect of light bouncing off the back of our eyes and coming back out.

id say the sound effects added are there as it was probably broadcast on tv, so to make viewers a bit more creeped out. i think if its not just some person messing round in the cemetery this is a pretty good vid!

wrong there pal in fact i can prove you wrong rite now if you want, i have a camera, it has the exact same night vision, and it DOESNT makeyour eyes glow up.

not in any way. look ill make a friggin video to show you. anyways back on topic

Of course those cameras make your eyes light up...hasn't anyone ever seen that UK show "Most Haunted"...that's almost all they shoot in..night vision...and all their eyes are lit up...

so with that in mind its pretty possible this is a staged hoax, or perhaps just some weirdo in the graveyard. i dont know, maybe ghosts also get reflective eyes, but i wouldnt see why

maybe ghosts also get reflective eyes, but i wouldnt see why

Indeed.I was wondering that too.Why a ghost/spirit would have reflective eyes?? what, we are in some cheap horror movie or smth?

since you people clearly dont know what your on about especialy mr slausen , heres proof. here are MY eyes in nightvision, are they illuminated NO. and to counter the argument that that guy might have a differetn camera to mine, heres where your wrong, why would the camera not illuminate his eyes and illuminate the ghosts. there.

post-19415-1129649247_thumb.jpg

post-19415-1129649259_thumb.jpg

try setting it up at the other end of the room, and looking at the camera, and away. you wont get it close up like that because the infrared light source is not in the right line to reflect light off your retina,

your eyes need to be pretty dilated too, check out info on red eye, it is the same thing that happens with that.

mr slausen is right though, most haunted use the nightshot cameras with the green effect, and nearly always you will get reflected eyes. cheeers

*edit*

as there seems to be some most haunted marathon on tonight i thought id take some pics of the eyes :) just to put an end to the argument.. hopefully

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by jonb

since you people clearly dont know what your on about especialy mr slausen , heres proof. here are MY eyes in nightvision, are they illuminated NO. and to counter the argument that that guy might have a differetn camera to mine, heres where your wrong, why would the camera not illuminate his eyes and illuminate the ghosts. there.

Why the constant attitude problem?jonb and mr slausen are right,u never seen the Blair witch project.Take a Chill pill Mr Negative.

I think the footage is fake too,and they just got lucky with the creepy eye effect.

Or maybe she has lit matches stickin out of her eyeballs. :huh:

*SIGH* jesus christ i could argue against what youve all said completely but as this little tiff is getting off topic i shall return to it. i can assure you i dont need a 'chill pill' MK ULTRA so do not offer me one.

it could be fake, i dont like the way that the people who showed it on the tv show added sounds, they may have added a 'little more' to spice it up. hmm :hmm:

i dont think the scream as the guys running away is added. it sounds really 'tinny' and most dv cameras can only pick up 16 bit sound and so that may be real. its pretty scary though. wish i knew what the guys saying

:) forsure i think its probably just a person, duno what the noises are about but they sound like they are where he is, echoey etc. hah perhaps some people found out some people were doing a ghost hunt and thought lets go scare em

lol yeah sounds more likely, i mean i believe in ghosts but i really cant make my mind up about this footage. at first i couldnt even see a woman hunched over the quality was too poor. was the guy shouting at her? asking if shes ok or something?

if it were real it would be pretty scary. that is saying if it was real though. i think he was asking a question but then freaked out when she looked at her