Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

FEMA Coffin Video

fema camps

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,446 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:14 PM

View PostKowalski, on 07 April 2013 - 03:31 PM, said:

I got to agree. I mean why not just cremate the bodies? Isn't it better and sanitary to do so? During a pandemic, so many people would be dying, that burying everyone would be impossible. Of course, then the question is what purpose are these coffins suppose to serve?

It's impossible to know for certain.  We have touched upon many possibilities here, but in the end some bureaucrat will make the decision whether to use them or not, assuming major catastrophe.

Surely somebody is making money off the bureaucratic mindset and process, as would be normal.  So it could be simple incompetence on the part of the government, with a normal response from industry to accomodate government needs for a profit.

Exactly right Tesla.

Edited by Babe Ruth, 07 April 2013 - 08:15 PM.

#32    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:20 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 07 April 2013 - 04:56 AM, said:

So you'd rather be unprepared?

You should always be prepared yourself. The goverment even warns people that they might not be able to help. Nobody should rely on the goverment.

View PostDKO, on 07 April 2013 - 01:52 AM, said:

The question I've always wondered. Just say for arguments sake, something happens and all the power grids in the world shut down, the public can't communicate with anyone a chaos starts to take hold. The military would have to step in and try and control as much as possible. Now if that actually happened, Could the public really be trusted?

We've all seen on the news when power goes out in a city and immediately a group of idiots start rioting, now imagine that on a global scale. It would probably be safer for everyone if the public was rounded up and put into these camps until everything was corrected.

What if they stage something for that reason though, then it's martial law being brought in with ease.

I'd rather be left to look after myself than herded like cattle to be honest. That's why I took up bushcraft and survival, really makes you fele more confident if something was to happen as i have no confidence in the goverment. lol

Edited by Coffey, 07 April 2013 - 08:50 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#33    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,855 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:33 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 07 April 2013 - 01:38 PM, said:

I agree that if a pandemic struck that mass graves or cremation would be the best thing.  Considering what we know about plagues and such over history, cremation would be the best and easiest.

But... That's not an argument that supports these coffins being for something nefarious...

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#34    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,709 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:41 PM

Debunked.

The lot was leased by the manufacturer simply to store the damned things.  It has no connection to FEMA or the Federal Government at all.

Somebody should tell Alex Jones.

http://metabunk.org/...c-grave-liners)

Edited by Rafterman, 07 April 2013 - 10:42 PM.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#35    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:18 AM

View PostRafterman, on 07 April 2013 - 10:41 PM, said:

Debunked.

The lot was leased by the manufacturer simply to store the damned things.  It has no connection to FEMA or the Federal Government at all.

Somebody should tell Alex Jones.

http://metabunk.org/...c-grave-liners)

Great link. Yes I heard Alex Jones on the Howard Stern show a few weeks ago still talking about them. Surely he has come by that info by now.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#36    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:32 AM

View PostCoffey, on 07 April 2013 - 08:20 PM, said:

You should always be prepared yourself. The goverment even warns people that they might not be able to help. Nobody should rely on the goverment.

What if they stage something for that reason though, then it's martial law being brought in with ease.

I'd rather be left to look after myself than herded like cattle to be honest. That's why I took up bushcraft and survival, really makes you fele more confident if something was to happen as i have no confidence in the goverment. lol

Yes if they were to plan something like that then it would make it easy for them, but I think that's unlikely IMO.

That's fine, to each his own. I was just saying hypothetically, I think the government might need some sort of camp to house the public if something major happened. A lot of people wouldn't be able to survive with no running water and electricity, especially in city and suburban areas. But I don't think they should force people into any sort of camp either, just a choice.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

#37    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:25 AM

View PostDKO, on 08 April 2013 - 12:32 AM, said:

Yes if they were to plan something like that then it would make it easy for them, but I think that's unlikely IMO.

That's fine, to each his own. I was just saying hypothetically, I think the government might need some sort of camp to house the public if something major happened. A lot of people wouldn't be able to survive with no running water and electricity, especially in city and suburban areas. But I don't think they should force people into any sort of camp either, just a choice.

Are you judging by your goverment though? I'm judging by the way the US goverment is heading.

#38    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,129 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:34 AM

View PostCoffey, on 07 April 2013 - 08:20 PM, said:

What a redundant statement.

#39    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:50 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 08 April 2013 - 10:34 AM, said:

How so? Give evidence of why please.

#40    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,837 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:58 AM

View PostCoffey, on 08 April 2013 - 10:25 AM, said:

Are you judging by your goverment though? I'm judging by the way the US goverment is heading.

Right, I guess I was thinking more about my own government.

Confucius Says:

#41    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,709 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:06 AM

View PostDKO, on 08 April 2013 - 12:18 AM, said:

Great link. Yes I heard Alex Jones on the Howard Stern show a few weeks ago still talking about them. Surely he has come by that info by now.

Not to mention, if you look at the link, they stopped using that lot a couple of years ago.

And, frankly, if you really think about it, these things are probably the most unworkable things for mass burials - the mere fact that it would have to be turned upside down to work in the way the videos describe means that it would not be structurally viable (dirt is heavy you know).

Edited by Rafterman, 08 April 2013 - 11:08 AM.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#42    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:44 AM

Ive noticed you do nothing but attack posters without posting a rebuttal of any sorts. What gives. You butthurt about something or just feeling wronged ?

Thats exactly what the Govmnt of the uSA recommends and Coffey is correct.

#43    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,533 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:30 PM

This is a good example of just how un-falsifiable conspiracy theories are. Lets say FEMA don't prepare for a disaster, and one happens. The conspiracy theorists would be queuing up to accuse FEMA of wanting people to die by not preparing enough.

Most conspiracy theories like this can never be proven wrong.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#44    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 24,840 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:51 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 08 April 2013 - 11:44 AM, said:

Ive noticed you do nothing but attack posters without posting a rebuttal of any sorts. What gives. You butthurt about something or just feeling wronged ?

Thats exactly what the Govmnt of the uSA recommends and Coffey is correct.
i don't know, if I've read it right, "redundant" means unnecessary, and the "redundant" part was saying "you cannot rely on your Government", so just maybe he was agreeing and saying that it's so obvious that you can't rely on Governments that it's not necessary to say so?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#45    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,129 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:13 PM

View PostCoffey, on 08 April 2013 - 10:50 AM, said:

How so? Give evidence of why please.
I asked someone if they'd prefer to be unprepared, so you responsed with the blatant obvious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users