Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

War Protesters

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#91    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 17 September 2003 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (Infowarrior @ Sep 17 2003, 12:49 PM)
Did you even check it out smart guy?

I know you weren't talking to me, but I want to be the smart guy for once grin2.gif

First of all, as Magik stated, your links have nothing to do with the topic. You quoted my post, which was about the topic, and replied by linking websites that are completely unrelated. Was it by accident you make yourself look like an idiot, or do you do it on purpose?
Secondly, your information is nothing more than the far left liberal fanatics bashing the current conservative president. This happens all the time with every administration. You have the far right wing conservative fanatics who bash a liberal president as well. Nothing more than politics as usual, and the biased ideology that follows.
Lastly, we don't need to check them all out, nor do we need any more of your ridiculous links. After looking at the first few, it is understood where your political beliefs are.

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#92    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

• For you, Baby, I could be

Posted 17 September 2003 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (Infowarrior @ Sep 17 2003, 04:49 PM)

You don't need to be smart to avoid reading left-wing sh*te like that.  You have no right posting a list of links for that rubbish.

You believe it if you want to.  Don't force it on others.

Why the hang-up with authority, anyway?  Did your mom or pop tell you to turn down your music, once too often?

Spare us.

Posted Image
Posted Image

In case...two words, not one Posted Image

#93    Pale_Horse

Pale_Horse

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 17 September 2003 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (Cufflink @ Sep 17 2003, 03:56 PM)
Why the hang-up with authority, anyway?  Did your mom or pop tell you to turn down your music, once too often?

Spare us.

Hehe.. grin2.gif  

My hair's turnin' white, my neck's always been red, my collar's still blue.
We've always been here tryin' to sing the truth to you.
Guess you could say we've always been red, white and blue.

Let's do it again!

#94    lil_kanga77

lil_kanga77

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 02:28 PM

Just what do you say to all that?

whistling2.gif  

#95    Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE (Homer @ Mar 27 2003, 03:17 AM)
Thats a very good question.
The war protesters, at least in the U.S., represent a very small minority, as this country is overwhelmingly in support of the war. However, this small minority is a representative of all that is wrong with this world, and they should be destroyed.

I'm so thankul they don't have these demonstrations where I live, or I swear by God, there will be a bloodbath on a scale that has never been seen before in this city. I will make it my goal to personally kill as many of these people as I can before I die. These people are terrorists, and they should be annihilated.

A terrorist bomb goes off, and rescue workers can't come to the rescue, because protesters are blocking the streets. A building is on fire, and the firetrucks can't come to the rescue, because protesters are blocking the streets. A pregnant woman can't make it to the hospital because the protesters are blocking the streets, and if she dies due to complications, who is liable? In New York, $900,000.00 of tax payer money goes to pay the overtime of law enforcement so the protesters can have their protest. This country is at war, with a terror threat level of high, and half of our law enforcement is protecting the streets from the protesters, instead of protecting the civilians from possible terrorists. How is that for an allocation of resources in time of war?!!

I am neither joking or exaggerating when I say that the killing wont stop until I am dead. These people are terrorists, and their destruction, should they assemble in my neck of the woods, will be my lifes goal.

Homer

The war protesters, at least in the U.S., represent a very small minority, as this country is overwhelmingly in support of the war. However, this small minority is a representative of all that is wrong with this world, and they should be destroyed

Teddy Roosevelt woulda called you a traitor to America for saying that.

To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else.
Teddy Roosevelt

Attached Files

“In the 1980s capitalism triumphed over communism. In the l990s it triumphed over democracy. ”
– David Korten, The Post-Corporate World

“The greatest purveyor of violence in the world today - my own government.”
– Martin Luther King Jr., April 4th 1967, exactly one year before he was assassinated

#96    Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (Homer @ Sep 17 2003, 05:19 PM)

I know you weren't talking to me, but I want to be the smart guy for once grin2.gif

First of all, as Magik stated, your links have nothing to do with the topic. You quoted my post, which was about the topic, and replied by linking websites that are completely unrelated. Was it by accident you make yourself look like an idiot, or do you do it on purpose?
Secondly, your information is nothing more than the far left liberal fanatics bashing the current conservative president. This happens all the time with every administration. You have the far right wing conservative fanatics who bash a liberal president as well. Nothing more than politics as usual, and the biased ideology that follows.
Lastly, we don't need to check them all out, nor do we need any more of your ridiculous links. After looking at the first few, it is understood where your political beliefs are.

Secondly, your information is nothing more than the far left liberal fanatics bashing the current conservative president.

No they are not,they are people who want the truth,lying is something this administration is acting like the last administration.

“In the 1980s capitalism triumphed over communism. In the l990s it triumphed over democracy. ”

– Martin Luther King Jr., April 4th 1967, exactly one year before he was assassinated

#97    Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (Homer @ Sep 17 2003, 05:19 PM)

After looking at the first few, it is understood where your political beliefs are.

Yeah I'm against corruption,,,,Boy I'm terrible

#98    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 23 September 2003 - 04:48 AM

Teddy Roosevelt woulda called you a traitor to America for saying that
How would you know? Your quote of Teddy Roosevelt was in no way contradictory to what I posted.

To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
I never mentioned there shouldn't be any criticism of the President, or that anyone should stand by the President right or wrong. What I did state was that the unpeaceful demonstrators were terrorists who take the rights away from others. This isn't just an opinion, but fact. If someone doesn't believe there are more than 10 stars in the universe, doesn't mean it's not a fact that there is. Meaning, if someone doesn't believe my point, doesn't take away from the fact that what I write are facts. I have wrote multiple examples of my position, and if someone can't come to the conclusion that I'm right based on the facts, then that only further illustrates their ignorance.

Infoboy,
You quote me as if to question or contradict or debate my points, yet you never post anything that directly relates to what you quote. What you quote from are never debated, questioned or contradicted in your replies, so I'm a little confused why you keep quoting me at all. If you disagree with something I say, then quote specifically what it is you disagree with, so that only that part can be discussed.  

#99    Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 September 2003 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (Homer @ Sep 23 2003, 04:48 AM)
Teddy Roosevelt woulda called you a traitor to America for saying that
How would you know? Your quote of Teddy Roosevelt was in no way contradictory to what I posted.

To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
I never mentioned there shouldn't be any criticism of the President, or that anyone should stand by the President right or wrong. What I did state was that the unpeaceful demonstrators were terrorists who take the rights away from others. This isn't just an opinion, but fact. If someone doesn't believe there are more than 10 stars in the universe, doesn't mean it's not a fact that there is. Meaning, if someone doesn't believe my point, doesn't take away from the fact that what I write are facts. I have wrote multiple examples of my position, and if someone can't come to the conclusion that I'm right based on the facts, then that only further illustrates their ignorance.

Infoboy,
You quote me as if to question or contradict or debate my points, yet you never post anything that directly relates to what you quote. What you quote from are never debated, questioned or contradicted in your replies, so I'm a little confused why you keep quoting me at all. If you disagree with something I say, then quote specifically what it is you disagree with, so that only that part can be discussed.

What I did state was that the unpeaceful demonstrators were terrorists who take the rights away from others. This isn't just an opinion, but fact

I'm sure Ashcroft will be offering you a job in the DOJ.

I guess blacks in the south in the 60's were terrorists too.I guess our founding father were terrorists. Whatever you say "Bart"

Attached Files

#100    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 24 September 2003 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (Infowarrior @ Sep 23 2003, 07:52 PM)

I guess blacks in the south in the 60's were terrorists too.I guess our founding father were terrorists. Whatever you say "Bart"

You're still quoting the entire post, and your lack the intelligence to understand and correct this discrepancy is making you look more silly with each post.

No matter. You still fail to contradict or debate or question a single thing I posted. Instead you throw in other situations of past civil unrest and hope I take the bait. I've got some news for you, Infoboy. I'm smarter now then you will ever be, and everyone knows it. You have failed in this discussion like you have failed in every discussion you have been in since you joined this forum.

I have posted my position backed up with multiple real life examples, and you have said nothing to refute me, yet you still disagree. I think I have said enough, and my participation in this is at an end.

Debating kids, although easy, is certainly not cool rolleyes.gif  

#101    Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 24 September 2003 - 03:16 AM

QUOTE (Homer @ Sep 24 2003, 01:55 AM)
QUOTE (Infowarrior @ Sep 23 2003, 07:52 PM)

You're still quoting the entire post, and your lack the intelligence to understand and correct this discrepancy is making you look more silly with each post.

No matter. You still fail to contradict or debate or question a single thing I posted. Instead you throw in other situations of past civil unrest and hope I take the bait. I've got some news for you, Infoboy. I'm smarter now then you will ever be, and everyone knows it. You have failed in this discussion like you have failed in every discussion you have been in since you joined this forum.

I have posted my position backed up with multiple real life examples, and you have said nothing to refute me, yet you still disagree. I think I have said enough, and my participation in this is at an end.

Debating kids, although easy, is certainly not cool rolleyes.gif

You've been punked out,deal with it.

#102    Metalix Knightmare

Metalix Knightmare

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 144 posts

• Sanity is but a crutch for those who can't handle reality...

Posted 26 September 2003 - 02:44 AM

Okay It's time for me to voice my opinion on the guns subject.

First off, Guns are not the real problem in this country, Its the brain dead morons that own them!!

Plus I remember seeing something on Real T.V a while ago. These two punks where holding up a Korean store. But they werent useing a firearm, they where useing a KATANA! Which brigs me to my next view.

I personally think guns never should've been invented in the first place. Personally I think we should've stayed with swords. I mean,Think about it! How much skill does it take to pull a gun trigger? Whereas it takes a lot more skill to kill ,(Hey a ryhme!), With a good sword. Plus does a gun make that cool (SHINK!) noise when its drawn? Like I said we should've stayed with swords.

#103    Metalix Knightmare

Metalix Knightmare

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 144 posts

• Sanity is but a crutch for those who can't handle reality...

Posted 26 September 2003 - 02:48 AM

And I appollogise about my spelling. Its not one of my strong points.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users