Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * - - - 3 votes

The New TV Show LEVERAGE!


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1    Orion von Koch

Orion von Koch

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Joined:19 Jul 2005
  • Gender:Male

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:29 PM

For most of his teaching career, He taught a short course on THE HUMAN LEVERAGING PARADIGM. He gave his students tons of articles that he wrote for a legal journal over a 12 year period and they had many deep discussions on the subject of creating a Leverage. I hope one or two of his former 2000 students are behind this new show on TV. It would make him very proud. But, if not at least he will know of some 2000 people who will see that word LEVERAGE and want to watch the show to see if their old teacher was right in teaching them how they have leveraged every moment of their existence...for power and control.

He knows they all still have those old white papers.  

See this: http://www.enigmni.com/Roc-Hyped.htm

Edited by Orion von Koch, 19 December 2008 - 03:09 PM.


#2    Orion von Koch

Orion von Koch

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Joined:19 Jul 2005
  • Gender:Male

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:37 PM

Orion von Koch on Dec 19 2008, 07:29 AM, said:

For most of his teaching career, He taught a short course on THE HUMAN LEVERAGING PARADIGM. He gave his students tons of articles that he wrote for a legal journal over a 12 year period and they had many deep discussions on the subject of creating a Leverage. I hope one or two of his former 2000 students are behind this new show on TV. It would make him very proud. But, if not at least he will know of some 2000 people who will see that word LEVERAGE and want to watch the show to see if their old teacher was right in teaching them how they have leveraged every moment of their existence...for power and control.

He knows they all still have those old white papers.  

See this: http://www.enigmni.com/Roc-Hyped.htm


It has been said that the universe is nothing but information. If this is true, we can create movement by changing information...this is already being done. Is it a closed loop?


#3    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,136 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2003
  • Gender:Male

  • "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:43 PM

And the show is related to him how?

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#4    Orion von Koch

Orion von Koch

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Joined:19 Jul 2005
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:12 PM

Fluffybunny on Jan 4 2009, 09:43 AM, said:

And the show is related to him how?


The white papers have the answer.



#5    Mattshark

Mattshark

    stuff

  • Member
  • 16,985 posts
  • Joined:29 Dec 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Liverpool, UK

  • Sea Shepherd, making conservation harder.

    If you care about wildlife, do not support these pirates.......

Posted 05 January 2009 - 02:50 PM

Fluffybunny on Jan 4 2009, 03:43 PM, said:

And the show is related to him how?

I was wondering where the TV show was.

Algae : Protists not Plants!

YNWA

#6    Saard

Saard

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 173 posts
  • Joined:07 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

  • Woof Woof, I say unto thee, Woof.

Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:04 PM

Orion von Koch on Dec 19 2008, 01:29 PM, said:

For most of his teaching career, He taught a short course on THE HUMAN LEVERAGING PARADIGM. He gave his students tons of articles that he wrote for a legal journal over a 12 year period and they had many deep discussions on the subject of creating a Leverage. I hope one or two of his former 2000 students are behind this new show on TV. It would make him very proud. But, if not at least he will know of some 2000 people who will see that word LEVERAGE and want to watch the show to see if their old teacher was right in teaching them how they have leveraged every moment of their existence...for power and control.

He knows they all still have those old white papers.

See this: http://www.enigmni.com/Roc-Hyped.htm



You wouldn't be plugging your own website here, would you, boss?

http://www.enigmni.com/Roc-FineArts1.htm

Yep, you might just be.

Some good paintings there though.

Edited by Saard, 07 January 2009 - 01:14 PM.


#7    Orion von Koch

Orion von Koch

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Joined:19 Jul 2005
  • Gender:Male

Posted 08 January 2009 - 02:35 PM

Saard on Jan 7 2009, 07:04 AM, said:

You wouldn't be plugging your own website here, would you, boss?



Yep, you might just be.

Some good paintings there though.


I am sorry Saard, I just do not trust some here to understand who or what I am. I was warned not to come to this site by longstanding webmasters who I met long ago when at the Hearst Intranet employ. They told me of several who lurk here to create havoc. So we designed a little test, and sure as shooting, they came through just like we thought. There are no repercussions since most of us are just good folks, but we do lurk at many sites under different names. It just represents a study of Human Nature. I truly feel sorry for some who visit Hell on others. Thanks for the Paintings post. I do love to paint.

Edited by Orion von Koch, 08 January 2009 - 06:08 PM.


#8    Mattshark

Mattshark

    stuff

  • Member
  • 16,985 posts
  • Joined:29 Dec 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Liverpool, UK

  • Sea Shepherd, making conservation harder.

    If you care about wildlife, do not support these pirates.......

Posted 08 January 2009 - 07:11 PM

Orion von Koch on Jan 8 2009, 03:35 PM, said:

I am sorry Saard, I just do not trust some here to understand who or what I am. I was warned not to come to this site by longstanding webmasters who I met long ago when at the Hearst Intranet employ. They told me of several who lurk here to create havoc. So we designed a little test, and sure as shooting, they came through just like we thought. There are no repercussions since most of us are just good folks, but we do lurk at many sites under different names. It just represents a study of Human Nature. I truly feel sorry for some who visit Hell on others. Thanks for the Paintings post. I do love to paint.

What like asking where your show you have claimed is because there is nothing on it on your intial post? Disgrace isn't. Questioning you like that.

Algae : Protists not Plants!

YNWA

#9    Orion von Koch

Orion von Koch

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Joined:19 Jul 2005
  • Gender:Male

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:04 PM

Mattshark on Jan 8 2009, 01:11 PM, said:

What like asking where your show you have claimed is because there is nothing on it on your intial post? Disgrace isn't. Questioning you like that.


I have no show now. It was canceled by myself due to the high cost of having the show. I cannot afford to show anymore due to the high cost of framing. I wanted to put up different works and they were not framed but that is the cost of doing business. I guess I am through now because this old man cannot pay his dues anymore. So goes life. Many of my old works are on the net anyway at various sites. At least people like them. But, no one buys art anymore...Thank God I pushed my students into art for videos and DVD RPGs. Virtual Reality and Movie Making were good courses. I hope some of my future Spielbergs let me sweep up their studios some day...I need to survive too.

Edited by Orion von Koch, 08 January 2009 - 10:20 PM.


#10    Saard

Saard

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 173 posts
  • Joined:07 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

  • Woof Woof, I say unto thee, Woof.

Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:45 AM

Orion von Koch on Jan 8 2009, 10:04 PM, said:

I have no show now. It was canceled by myself due to the high cost of having the show. I cannot afford to show anymore due to the high cost of framing. I wanted to put up different works and they were not framed but that is the cost of doing business. I guess I am through now because this old man cannot pay his dues anymore. So goes life. Many of my old works are on the net anyway at various sites. At least people like them. But, no one buys art anymore...Thank God I pushed my students into art for videos and DVD RPGs. Virtual Reality and Movie Making were good courses. I hope some of my future Spielbergs let me sweep up their studios some day...I need to survive too.



Yuck! Talk about negative vibes!
I like a lot of your art and you certainly liven up this forum with your presence. I don't understand most of what you say but it wouldn't be so much fun without you.
Sweeping is in someone else's future, a multi-talented dog like yourself wont stay down.
Grrr etc.


#11    Insight

Insight

    Soldier of the New World Re-order

  • Member
  • 2,844 posts
  • Joined:18 Nov 2004
  • Location:Right here!

  • When the people fight against the elite, it's an act of terror.
    When the elite terrorizes the people, it's called justice.

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:55 PM

Orion von Koch on Jan 8 2009, 06:35 AM, said:

I am sorry Saard, I just do not trust some here to understand who or what I am. I was warned not to come to this site by longstanding webmasters who I met long ago when at the Hearst Intranet employ. They told me of several who lurk here to create havoc.



Booogity boogity booogity! *laughs*


Quote

So we designed a little test, and sure as shooting, they came through just like we thought. There are no repercussions since most of us are just good folks, but we do lurk at many sites under different names. It just represents a study of Human Nature. I truly feel sorry for some who visit Hell on others. Thanks for the Paintings post. I do love to paint.


*laughs hard* I used to play that game when I was 12. I had a group called "The Net Enforcers" which had maybe three members, and I would pretend I was part of a unit of internet gustappos. I would tell people I was thinking about moving a monitoring unit into the chatroom to help clean things up, and act all high and mighty. It was pathetic.


When the people fight against the elite, it's an act of terror.
When the elite terrorizes the people, it's called justice.


Evil wears many masks, but none so dangerous as the mask of virtue.

#12    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,136 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2003
  • Gender:Male

  • "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 09 January 2009 - 11:44 PM

Orion von Koch on Jan 8 2009, 08:35 AM, said:

I am sorry Saard, I just do not trust some here to understand who or what I am.

Is that why the list grows longer by the day/conversation/opportunity?

rolleyes.gif


Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#13    Orion von Koch

Orion von Koch

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Joined:19 Jul 2005
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 January 2009 - 12:03 AM

Insight on Jan 9 2009, 04:55 PM, said:

Booogity boogity booogity! *laughs*




*laughs hard* I used to play that game when I was 12. I had a group called "The Net Enforcers" which had maybe three members, and I would pretend I was part of a unit of internet gustappos. I would tell people I was thinking about moving a monitoring unit into the chatroom to help clean things up, and act all high and mighty. It was pathetic.



There are many tests in life. In fact, some philosophers say that all of life is a test. We are here to learn, but few can get past themselves enough to see the potential for their own win. They play the clowns game instead at others expense. Not that one is, but that whereby Is, is.

"Thus it is demonstrated that to capture a man it is not sufficient to enslave his body it is necessary to enlist his reason; that to free a man it is not enough to strike the shackles from his limbs his mind must be liberated from bondage to his own ignorance. Physical conquest must ever fail, for, generating hatred and dissension, it spurs the mind to the avenging of an outraged body; but all men are bound whether willingly or unwillingly to obey that intellect in which they recognize qualities and virtues superior to their own."

Manly P. Hall.


Edited by Orion von Koch, 10 January 2009 - 12:05 AM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users