Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

False-Flag attack within the next 7 days

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1    Drayno

Drayno

Bounty Hunter

• 3,845 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:08 AM

http://www.naturalne...istraction.html

Mike Adams, who's behind the website NaturalNews, reported that a false-flag attack - like a shooting, would happen within the next seven days to provide a distraction for Benghazi.. Considering some people are already comparing it to Watergate..

So, with the shooting in New Orleans where 12 people were killed, and a total of 19 people were injured - coincidence?

I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist, but something doesn't feel right... Especially since he published that article earlier today before the entire shooting happened... Considering the FBI's involvement in most domestic terror plots, this is not surprising.

"Let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of the death of kings."
- William Shakespeare, Richard II, Act III, Scene II
Posted Image

#2    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,683 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:18 AM

View PostKafkaesque, on 13 May 2013 - 02:08 AM, said:

Mike Adams, who's behind the website NaturalNews, reported that a false-flag attack - like a shooting, would happen within the next seven days to provide a distraction for Benghazi.. Considering some people are already comparing it to Watergate..

So, with the shooting in New Orleans where 12 people were killed, and a total of 19 people were injured - coincidence?

I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist, but something doesn't feel right... Especially since he published that article earlier today before the entire shooting happened... Considering the FBI's involvement in most domestic terror plots, this is not surprising.

Depends on if these guys are found quickly or not. If its a false flag there will be armed police driving around closing the streets down and generally being scary. Plus they need some patsies, most likely gang members or tea party supporters (they are both held in the same regard atm)

I agree that so far what has been reported seems strange. 3 men firing into a crowd then running off? Not your standard terrorist act. Not your standard gang member act. I dont know who's cause this supports apart from the pro gun controllers.

#3    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:21 AM

Shootings of *that* magnitude,are never heard of in New Orleans ,and let's just say they have happened before ,its never made international news before .
If Bushes response to Katrina was a clue as to how little our govt fools think of NO ,we should all know by now,news down there is never reported on a an even national level .

I had heard just after Sandy hook ,that there would be at least one,if not 2 HUGE false flag events in the USA,to shore up any loose ends to bringing down the hammer on the Americans publics second amendment rights being systematically removed,before this President is out of office .

That being said ,given how my views on these things is regarded here by some,let me just say ,I submit tips to Natural news ,which they then research for validity.
I'm published nine times out of ten ;)

Miss me?

#4    Drayno

Drayno

Bounty Hunter

• 3,845 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:29 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 13 May 2013 - 02:18 AM, said:

Depends on if these guys are found quickly or not. If its a false flag there will be armed police driving around closing the streets down and generally being scary. Plus they need some patsies, most likely gang members or tea party supporters (they are both held in the same regard atm)

I agree that so far what has been reported seems strange. 3 men firing into a crowd then running off? Not your standard terrorist act. Not your standard gang member act. I dont know who's cause this supports apart from the pro gun controllers.

It's definitely strange. I'm trying to be skeptical the best I can, but also use logic.

I have heard rumors of police conducting door-to-door searches in New Orleans.

Whether or not they are legit is subject to speculation.

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 13 May 2013 - 02:21 AM, said:

Shootings of *that* magnitude,are never heard of in New Orleans ,and let's just say they have happened before ,its never made international news before .
If Bushes response to Katrina was a clue as to how little our govt fools think of NO ,we should all know by now,news down there is never reported on a an even national level .

I had heard just after Sandy hook ,that there would be at least one,if not 2 HUGE false flag events in the USA,to shore up any loose ends to bringing down the hammer on the Americans publics second amendment rights being systematically removed,before this President is out of office .

That being said ,given how my views on these things is regarded here by some,let me just say ,I submit tips to Natural news ,which they then research for validity.
I'm published nine times out of ten ;)

Fair enough.. You have a fair point about Katrina... And New Orleans does have crime - like many other major cities..

Posted Image

#5    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,781 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:35 AM

Where did you hear 12 people were killed?

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#6    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:37 AM

View PostKafkaesque, on 13 May 2013 - 02:29 AM, said:

It's definitely strange. I'm trying to be skeptical the best I can, but also use logic.

I have heard rumors of police conducting door-to-door searches in New Orleans.

Whether or not they are legit is subject to speculation.

Fair enough.. You have a fair point about Katrina... And New Orleans does have crime - like many other major cities..

New Orleans has quite a bit of crime. I cannot remember a mass shooting at a holiday event ever occurring . Let's say I don't know of any,they've never made the news.
This never even happened at mardi gras .
Katrina...Bush let those people die and fend for themselves .
As much as I hate Bloomberg ,he was the FIRST ONE to send buses down to NO to get people out ,and only after he saw the Feds doing NOTHING
FEMA wasnt even down there yet.
Unreal . I watched it all on my computer,in tears .

This isnt huge ,but it reeks of propaganda.

View Postacidhead, on 13 May 2013 - 02:35 AM, said:

As far as I had heard ,no one died . Total of 19 injured. One a ten year old girl ,a few are critical .

Miss me?

#7    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:39 AM

Here. Three shooters .19 injured .
http://rt.com/usa/ne...e-shooting-179/

Miss me?

#8    Drayno

Drayno

Bounty Hunter

• 3,845 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:45 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 13 May 2013 - 02:37 AM, said:

New Orleans has quite a bit of crime. I cannot remember a mass shooting at a holiday event ever occurring . Let's say I don't know of any,they've never made the news.
This never even happened at mardi gras .
Katrina...Bush let those people die and fend for themselves .
As much as I hate Bloomberg ,he was the FIRST ONE to send buses down to NO to get people out ,and only after he saw the Feds doing NOTHING
FEMA wasnt even down there yet.
Unreal . I watched it all on my computer,in tears .

This isnt huge ,but it reeks of propaganda.

As far as I had heard ,no one died . Total of 19 injured. One a ten year old girl ,a few are critical .

A friend told me. Another example of how word of mouth can be unreliable.

Posted Image

#9    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:23 AM

View PostKafkaesque, on 13 May 2013 - 02:45 AM, said:

A friend told me. Another example of how word of mouth can be unreliable.
I think most of the bible is word of mouth so.....yup..

Miss me?

#10    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Non gender specific

• 25,639 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:23 AM

The "False Flag" is a wonderful concept, isn't it. It can mean that no outrage at all is ever the fault of anyone except whoever one's chosen bogey (usually the U.S. Government, the Obama Administration, the NWO or the UN) is. Everything that ever happens can be described as a "False Flag", and Alex Jones and his friends can make even more money. And the best thing of all is, no one need ever provide any kind of remotely plausible evidence at all, beyond carefully trawling through news reports for "inconsistencies" in eye witness reports.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#11    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,611 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:28 AM

^

Pretty much.

This thread belongs in the Conspiracy Theory section.

Or maybe in a psychic predictions thread?

#12    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,242 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:25 PM

Yea, why is this in this section?

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

#13    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:44 PM

I don't think this was a "false flag". From what I've read, it seems it was gang violence which is not uncommon in New Orleans. I mean, we are talking about the same people who went around looting and killing people during Katrina...And with the anti-gun propaganda going around in the MSM, of course it's going to make international headlines.

New Orleans police were looking for three suspects tonight after someone opened fire at a Mother's Day parade, wounding as many as 19 people, including a 10-year-old boy and a 10-year-old girl.
The shooting occurred at approximately 1:47 p.m., during a Second Line Parade, according to the New Orleans Police Department.
In addition to the two children, 10 men and seven women were wounded in the shooting, police said.
The two 10-year-olds had graze wounds to the body and were in good condition, police said. A man and a woman were in surgery this even as a result of their wounds.
Many of the victims were grazed, and no one was killed. Most of the wounds were not life-threatening, police said.
Mary Beth Romig, a spokeswoman for the FBI in New Orleans, described the shooting as "strictly an act of street violence in New Orleans," and said there was no indication it was an act of terrorism.
The the Original Big 7 Second Line parade started at around 1 p.m. with a full contingent of police officers. When the end of the parade reached North Villere and Frenchmen Street at about 1:47 p.m., shots were fired with different guns.
"It appears that these two or three people just for a reason unknown to us started shooting at towards or in the crowd," Police Superintendent Ronal Serpas said. "It was over in just a couple seconds."
ABC's Darian Trotter was participating in the Mother's Day Second Line when the shooting began.
"It took a second before I realized, OK I should run," Trotter said. "And, I ran and I went between two homes and jumped the fence and was in someone's back yard. And after a while you kind of realize it's OK to come out and you heard the loud screaming and yelling from grown men who obviously had been struck and women. It was just really chaotic."
Three suspects were seen running from the scene after the shooting, police said.
One suspect was described as an African-American male approximately 18-to-22-years-old, wearing a white T-shirt and blue jean shorts.
At a news conference outside one of the hospitals where victims were taken, New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu asked the public for help finding the shooters.
"These kinds of incidents will not go unanswered. Somebody knows something," he said. "The way to stop this violence is for you all to help."
Though police said they were not sure whether certain individuals were targeted or whether it was a random shooting, they expressed confidence the suspects would be caught.
"We'll get them. We have good resources in this neighborhood," Serpas said.

Taken from http://abcnews.go.co...42#.UZDftErhfTo

#14    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,611 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

View PostKowalski, on 13 May 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

I don't think this was a "false flag". From what I've read, it seems it was gang violence which is not uncommon in New Orleans. I mean, we are talking about the same people who went around looting and killing people during Katrina...And with the anti-gun propaganda going around in the MSM, of course it's going to make international headlines.

The same people? Do you mean a certain ethnic group? Do you mean everyone and everybody who lives in certain neighborhoods? Do you mean the cops who killed people?

Which people do you mean?

#15    Capt Amerika

Capt Amerika

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:31 PM

View Postacidhead, on 13 May 2013 - 02:35 AM, said:

I'm glad someone mentioned the 12 people being killed.
The day the shootings took place i either read the same thing on the scrawler across the bottom of the TV or heard someone say that 12 people were killed.
Only once did i see or hear it though and cant remember where it was at.
I was beginning to think it was my imagination.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users