Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hey everyone

Exception

I thought I'd make a quick intro since I'll be hanging around reading a lot here. Not so sure I'll have much to post though. I've experienced a lot I could probably post in the section for unexplained mystery but unfortunately not enough makes sense to a degree where I can put it to words. I have some Cynicisms that may also hold me back but - hey who knows.

I'll just be lurking and reading.

:mellow:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Exception

• novaceleste

• distortedpandy

• Trix

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I'd make a quick intro since I'll be hanging around reading a lot here. Not so sure I'll have much to post though. I've experienced a lot I could probably post in the section for unexplained mystery but unfortunately not enough makes sense to a degree where I can put it to words. I have some Cynicisms that may also hold me back but - hey who knows.

lurking in the shadows huh...

What topics are you intrested in???? :unsure2:

As a student, mostly anything to do with quantum and theoretical physics.

Personally, way too much. Much to do with existence, reality, the mind.. phenomena of sorts.

Edited by Exception

As a student, mostly anything to do with quantum and theoretical physics.

Personally, way too much. Much to do with existence, reality, the mind.. phenomena of sorts.

Sounds like you are in the right place! Hope to see a thread from you soon.

Sounds like you are in the right place! Hope to see a thread from you soon.

Don't count on it. Some people may get angry with me saying this but - I have a hard time talking about something as I listed above on the internet. Reason being.. a lot of people can convincingly pretend to have the anwers, pretend to share my experience, pretend to be psychic.. etc.. for what reason beyond self gratification I don't know. Not accusing anyone - but not wanting to deal with it before-hand. In the past I've seen too many m********ory speeches about "I saw a dragon at the lake" or "I think I have holy powers"

I'm nobody to disbelieve, but perhaps a fool to blindly follow.

Prevention. :tu:

Edited by Exception

Don't count on it. Some people may get angry with me saying this but - I have a hard time talking about something as I listed above on the internet. Reason being.. a lot of people can convincingly pretend to have the anwers, pretend to share my experience, pretend to be psychic.. etc.. for what reason beyond self gratification I don't know. Not accusing anyone - but not wanting to deal with it before-hand. In the past I've seen too many m********ory speeches about "I saw a dragon at the lake" or "I think I have holy powers"

I'm nobody to disbelieve, but perhaps a fool to blindly follow.

Prevention. :tu:

Hey. to each his own. But still, welcome!

^ I couldn't agree with you more on that one :tu:

:)

It's nice to see someone understands. I've talked to a lot of people and read a lot of dialogue. I know how badly some people want attention - and the stories some people will tell. I guess my contempt is for when someone can tell a really tall tale, and be legitimately offended when someone calls their bluff. and so the internet did have much conflict..

Edited by Exception

Exception, please don't think I ws bashing you for not wanting to add a thread. I respect your opinion, and kinda have to agree. It just seems like you are into some intresting topics!!

Exception, please don't think I ws bashing you for not wanting to add a thread. I respect your opinion, and kinda have to agree. It just seems like you are into some intresting topics!!

I didn't think you were bashing me at all. :)

I just responded suprised to see someone agree, as in the past, when speaking to people of the paranormal or unexplained - the crazies have run the asylum.

Yes, I've read some pretty far out stories. :cry:

And when you do, it's hard to reply.

I firmly believe some unexplainable things happen. I have my own experiences to account for.

I also firmly believe 90% of reports of such are made up, exaggerated, or the result of a mental condition be it light or severe.

So what makes my story more believable than the next guys?

That's my reason for silence.

IMO, when it comes to certain topics discussed on the internet...you have to be very skeptical :yes:

hello

what country are you in?

welcome aboard!