Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

Was Hurricane Sandy seeded? Will FEMA test?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#46    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 03 November 2012 - 10:14 PM, said:

Oh my god. HAARP is in Alaska, first of all. (Of course the fringe belief is that it bounces signals off the moon.....)
Second, the levels of energy that HAARP generates are not even close to the amount that normal cosmic bombardment causes. On a DAILY basis, particles in the upper atmosphere are excited up to 20 times more than HAARP is even capable of.

Right this is actually half wrong.

1 HAARP facility is in Alaska. But there is more than 1.

One of the people who works on HAARP was asked if HAARP was powerful enough to read thoughts or control weather and this was his response:

"No HAARP in Alaska can't do it"

He had already stated there was more than 1 facility and that there was actually bigger facilities and laughed about the fact everyone mentions the one in Alaska. So that is weird that he said that.

View PostRaptorBites, on 01 November 2012 - 12:11 AM, said:

Do you even understand the sciences behind HAARP?

I guess there is no point in trying to educate the uneducated when it comes to the sciences behind the reason why HAARP was even created.

Imaginarynumber1 said it right earlier.  Maybe people DO need to pick up a science book and read.

A science book? LMFAO

Science books become outdated very quickly due to new discoveries. This has been proven by leading Scientists who say some things taught in schools from text book aren't even right anymore.

I've seen interviews with the Scientists and researchers who work on HAARP and they talked about how HAARP can be potentially used from the science it's based on. Might want to educate yourself there.

Edited by Coffey, 05 November 2012 - 04:09 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#47    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 8,982 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

View PostCoffey, on 05 November 2012 - 04:04 PM, said:

One of the people who works on HAARP was asked if HAARP was powerful enough to read thoughts or control weather and this was his response:
Are these the same kind of kooks who think the LHC will open a portal?

#48    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,948 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:29 PM

The whole issue of people not evacuating despite being told how big a storm is is an old familiar tune. Have you ever heard of the story of the Boy Who Cried Wolf? Ordinary citizens, not terribly versed in meteorology looked at their past experience of Hurricane Irene and thought that if that storm didn't cause much damage, surely Sandy wouldn't. So, yes, they ignored the recommendations to evacuate. Same thing happened here with Hurricane Katrina. There were thousands who didn't evacuate and wound up trashing the Louisiana Superdome when they forced their way in and made it a shelter of last resort. This year, just a few months ago, Hurricane Isaac hit New Orleans and there were people who lost their homes to devastating floods and that, too, was a category 1 storm. Why isn't anyone calling that a seeded storm? I also seem to recall hearing that Sandy hit during high tide, so yeah, there was more water than normal being pushed ashore.

You know, for a bunch of people who normally hate the media and the millions of spins it gives everything, it seems most people in this thread are quite willing to listen to the media when it comes to Hurricane Sandy.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#49    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,950 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

So HAARP causes earthquakes, hurricanes, and reads thoughts? Wow what a wonderful machine. Can I blame the trouble I'm having with my printer settings on HAARP?

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#50    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,948 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

View PostCorp, on 05 November 2012 - 05:20 PM, said:

So HAARP causes earthquakes, hurricanes, and reads thoughts? Wow what a wonderful machine. Can I blame the trouble I'm having with my printer settings on HAARP?

Looks like it, yep. :yes:

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#51    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,233 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

View PostCoffey, on 05 November 2012 - 04:04 PM, said:

Right this is actually half wrong.

1 HAARP facility is in Alaska. But there is more than 1.

"No HAARP in Alaska can't do it"

He had already stated there was more than 1 facility and that there was actually bigger facilities and laughed about the fact everyone mentions the one in Alaska. So that is weird that he said that.

There are other ionospheric heating facilities, sure, but they're not part of HAARP and they're not even run by the US. EISCAT in Norway, the Sura site in Russia, and the Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico.
To suggest that any of these sites could read minds or control weather is the most absurd claim.  The amount of energy required is far far greater than anything any of these facilities can create. For creating weather, that it. I'm not even going to dignify the mind reading with a response.,
All these crazy theories rely on the assumption that we even could create weather, which is far from the case. HAARP operates in the ionosphere, 85 to 600 km about the surface of the Earth. Far above the 17km high Troposphere, where all of our weather is contained.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#52    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,233 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 05 November 2012 - 03:48 PM, said:

http://www.csmonitor...ves-no-injuries

And now they have an EQ ?
Let's check the rarity of EQs in NJ,shall we.

http://earthquake.us....php#new_jersey

They haven't had one since 2009,before that 2003,before that,over a century ago ? But this is coincidence ..
Someone is playin ......I just don't buy this is all coincidence .

Your site links historic earthquakes in NJ, not frequency. They've had 3 this year alone.
http://www.ldeo.colu...es/quakes0.html

But all this has be the work of a facility on the other side of the country that in no way imaginable could create an earthquake, right?

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#53    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,518 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:21 PM

View PostLady Kasey, on 05 November 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

So, yes, they ignored the recommendations to evacuate..

Dude, please,s f t u. you have no idea what you talking about; you don't see what really happens. i do.  there were thousands of elderly left in zone1 that would get out, but couldn't, they live in 20+ stories hirises, and by Bloomberg’s order, all elevators in high-rises were shot down, at 7pm, night of the storm. no fema, red cross, or anyone moved those 70-+ years folks out, they are still there, with no water, power, food or water. they can't take care of themselves, it isn't fema, or red cross, or any branch of gvmt that brings food and water, to them all the way up in their buildings, it is private businesses and volunteers that do it, i did it all weekend long, ran 20+ stories up, with bags of food and water, to distribute, and smelling the doors that no one opened, cuz you know, some did die, and still there, and staring to smell. i've seen thousands of old folks there. But gvmt sure issued evacuation order, for only reason to cover their azz. they don't care about ppl they left.

i'm not talking about gas sitution here, the more it goes on, he more it looks like it all is done on purpose.

Edited by aztek, 07 November 2012 - 05:28 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#54    Tommy13

Tommy13

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

It depends on what you consider seeding. NYC metro area is chem trailed ever single day. There is no disputing this.

#55    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,145 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

View PostTommy13, on 07 November 2012 - 05:24 PM, said:

It depends on what you consider seeding. NYC metro area is chem trailed ever single day. There is no disputing this.
it would have nothing at all to do with the proximity of a number of major international Airports and international air lanes into the U.S. from the Atlantic, then. No, it's obviously so much more likely to be some vague and so far never really adequately explained conspiracy in order to do.... something or other, yes. :unsure2:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#56    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 2,925 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

Except there is no proof that "chemtrailing" is anything other than contrails and plenty of proof otherwise.

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

#57    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,518 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

we have 3 big  airports around nyc, never felt  those thousands of plains create any problem here. i can't see how it connected to situation at hand.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#58    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,145 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 02 November 2012 - 08:40 PM, said:

The storm did not wipe out his voter base but tragically killed dozen of people while giving Obama a chance to show himself "in control" of a disasterous situation

sometimes an attutude of suspicion of the actions of governments, which is an entirely healthy thing, can become paranoia.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#59    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,103 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:17 AM

HAARP, DARPA,MATRA, COMPARTRA ! SHABOGGIE MAN ! ITs always going to be sumptin! When are we going to Evolve? :no:

This is a Work in Progress!

#60    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,458 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:36 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 05 November 2012 - 06:21 PM, said:

To suggest that any of these sites could read minds or control weather is the most absurd claim.  The amount of energy required is far far greater than anything any of these facilities can create.

Out of interest, what is the amount of energy needed to read minds?? :w00t:

Even a rudimentary knowledge of basic meteorology will inform you that spraying "chemicals" into the upper atmosphere is one of the worst, most un-economic way of getting the chemicals to the population. "Chem trails" are utter utter nonsense.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users