Photo

New Photograph from Norway of "Nessie"

Posted by Supersquatch , in Cryptozoology/Cryptobotany 09 August 2012 · 688 views

sea monsters and serpents

Posted Image

More information here.

Ever Learning
Aug 09 2012 08:41 AM
if thats was nessie, why would its neck be in those arches? it would swim with its body not with its neck. if there is something there we could guess by the pic that it would have to be more than one creature as i cant see the reason  why it would emerge more than one piece of it body.

Supersquatch
Aug 09 2012 12:45 PM

Ever Learning, on 09 August 2012 - 08:41 AM, said:

if thats was nessie, why would its neck be in those arches? it would swim with its body not with its neck. if there is something there we could guess by the pic that it would have to be more than one creature as i cant see the reason  why it would emerge more than one piece of it body.

Some people actually think Nessie has the proportions of a snake and that could be its body. However, it might just be a branch or something.
note that the trees etc are all reflected in the water...but the object in the water isnt?
Note to self: "Don't go to Norway for holidays because it looks almost exactly like where you live. That, and the lake where you live is deeper than Hornindalsvatnet Lake (also easier to spell and pronounce) and probably has a cooler lake monster than that living in it."

Okay. Someone built a dock that got loose that had tires attached to it that acted as 'bumpers' for the boats, and now it's half submerged in the middle of the lake.

I'm going with that.

notoverrated
Aug 10 2012 01:59 PM
i can barly see it. just looks like a branch to me. i would have to see it move or something.

Get Updates for New Posts

Click the "Follow this blog" button on the homepage to receive updates whenever a new post is written on Supersquatch.

Search My Blog

Short Stories

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    adderiexola
    01 Jan 2014 - 17:17
  • Photo