Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Possible Past Life Dream?

suicide past life

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:20 PM

Okay guys this was a very vivid dream that i had last night. Before i fell a sleep i told my conscious that i want to know who i was in my past life and how i died. I found this dream to be pretty disturbing to be honest. I remember the dream started off with a person drooping off some kid in a shady looking hotel while the kid ran off to do his thing then the guy toke a pistol stuck it in his mouth and pulled the trigger. I remember seeing all the blood and guts flying all across the room, and then i remember hearing someone talk about how this memory was suppressed. I don't remember what happened much after that but when i woke up i found myself laying on my back. Now i always seem to have some pretty weird dreams when i find myself laying on my back but this one is definitely the most disturbing one that i have ever had. So what do you guys think?

#2    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,124 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:01 PM

I have had dreams like that. But I never had confirmations that it was passed life. I call them yinarchy experiences. She is/was the eerie Indians matriarch that showed up here on um for a while. Her circumstances were to intense for public forums but I forged a bond with her.

I am under the assumption these days that all passed lifes ate our passed life's ;)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

Also tagged with suicide, past life

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users