Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Possible Past Life Dream?

stevemagegod

Okay guys this was a very vivid dream that i had last night. Before i fell a sleep i told my conscious that i want to know who i was in my past life and how i died. I found this dream to be pretty disturbing to be honest. I remember the dream started off with a person drooping off some kid in a shady looking hotel while the kid ran off to do his thing then the guy toke a pistol stuck it in his mouth and pulled the trigger. I remember seeing all the blood and guts flying all across the room, and then i remember hearing someone talk about how this memory was suppressed. I don't remember what happened much after that but when i woke up i found myself laying on my back. Now i always seem to have some pretty weird dreams when i find myself laying on my back but this one is definitely the most disturbing one that i have ever had. So what do you guys think?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stevemagegod

• White Crane Feather

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had dreams like that. But I never had confirmations that it was passed life. I call them yinarchy experiences. She is/was the eerie Indians matriarch that showed up here on um for a while. Her circumstances were to intense for public forums but I forged a bond with her.

I am under the assumption these days that all passed lifes ate our passed life's ;)